2 Lucifer Sigils?

I have come to find out (for a while) that apparently there are 2 sigils attributed to Lucifer, now I had used the lesser known one, you can find that on Satan and Suns website, why do you think there are 2 sigils? This is curiosity, and, have you felt differences when calling Him with one and the other? I just utilized the more mainstream version (the symmetrical one) and felt like I reached contact but was not entirely sure.

@Mulberry @Xag_darklight what do you think of the differences between the 2 sigils?

2 Likes

A sigil is like a phone number, to call a spirit or even just its energy. I guess multiple sigils could be multiple numbers. However, do note that a sigil could be false, always use the sigil of the actual spirit, not imitations.

2 Likes

I used the Satan and Suns sigil, had a very good connection, all my talks and experiences (except the 2 recent ones), came from using that sigil, I can testify from how I know these things work (even though Im having difficulties) that there was definite clear contact sometimes (although sometimes it was hard).

That…or the succubus had been fucking with me whenever I thought I had contacted Lucifer (except when i didnt use the sigil), but I dont believe so.

1 Like

I don’t see any Lucifer sigil on the Satan and Suns site. The sigils were all printed in Grimorum Verum. The history of them is unclear. I’ve not used other than the V-shaped one.

(This image center-below looks rather too much like Clauneck’s sigil to me though, and either for that reason and I currently have an open working with him, or because it just is Clauneck’s sigil, that’s who I feel on the other side of it.)

There’s some history and debate about it, the V-shaped one is attractive and brings a lot of visual poetry that people seem to appreciate, a downward pointing triangle of manifestation and all that good stuff.

A sigil is a hook for your mind to get the right energetic connection. So imo, it’s more important that your intention is set to get the spirit you want.

People have used a sigil for a completely different entity, and still got the entity they wanted by sheer force of will. V.K. Jehannum has a video on this since it happened to him.

So the question is, what do YOU feel about the situation?
You say you felt some contact - I’d run with that. First of all, trust your intuition was right and act on it. It doesn’t matter if it isn’t perfect right now, you have to train yourself to access your subconscious, and to do that you honor intuition, that way you’ll get more. To reject your intuition can shut it back down. So more is more. You can start getting picky in a week or two as you get more familiar with the feelings and have much more material to make comparisons with.

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice! Always appreciated! :slight_smile: this is the sigil I was using btw

My pleasure :slight_smile:

I haven’t seen that one before, it reminds me of the arch-angelic seals, but maybe it was channeled… hopefully someone here with more book-learning round here will know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I first called Him through that sigil (if it was Him, and i do believe so) I felt a familiar energy, and the ones I am familiar with are the Angelick, However, I also saw Him manifest as a dark demon with bat wings, horns and red eyes sometimes

1 Like

I also came across this sigil. It is used on the Satan And Sons video on youtube that includes Lucifer’s Enn. In many of my contacts I focus and meditate on this sigil on the video, whispering the Enn as well.

Here is the video: Lucifer Enn Chanting - YouTube

But I also have drawn my own Sigil on paper which is the classic one in the circle.

Well I would second @Mulberry’s point. It has to do how do YOU feel on the situation of using a specific sigil.

1 Like

There’s more than 2 sigils of lucifer, mainly because public sigils that have been used over the years end up latched to more than just the being themselves but it ends up latched to beings looking to claim them or thoughtforms created by occultists who can’t tell the difference. So some contact Lucifer and weed through the fake ones to find the real one and get their own personal sigil from him or have him empower a sigil they made.

Personally I have a few personal sigils for different beings that I tend to not share with the general populace.

1 Like

try searching on the web with the first site name demonsanddemonolatry.com

1 Like

lol so you got the site then? all good? I really like it because it seems like they know what they are doing, and apparently, I found out yesterday, that Lucifer’s sigil on that site was one that the Coven of that site personally made if Im not mistaken, so one or the other, no problem, but perhaps they call Him in different ways

And by the way…rofl at the guy in meme, love him, lol

1 Like

o.O What? Ice cream? I am confused…

1 Like

<—is still lost.

There are many sigils for Lucifer. Try them all but not at the same time. Maybe one every day. You will learn a lot in very little time.

:snake:

1 Like

Aww, shucks. Why not?:sweat_smile: