1st evocation

I know there’re numerous “1st evocation” threads out there,so please bear with me.I have chosen to evoke Valac from the Goetia,I’ve made a triangle of art which does not contain Judeo-Christian god names,instead of Michael,there is Azazel,Ive replaces the 3 Matons with Pazuzu,Paimon and Shiva.I have intended to draw my circle using sea salt.Have I missed out anything?or done something wrongly?I have a great interest in Herptiles therefore,Valac would be very helpful in those matters.Thank you

I forgot to mention that,I’ll be using the Sigils of the Demonic gatekeepers for the watchtower ritual.Currently,I will be performing this ritual in my bedroom.I know it’s not the best place,but over here in Singapore,it’s pretty hard to find a desolate area,since its a concrete jungle…

1 Like

sweet post a picture of it!

Thanks for sharing. Question: do you have much success with using a Judaeo-Christian demon, a Babylonian demon and a Hindu deity in unison? Spirits tend to not like the mixing of cultures when it comes to magical work. Please note I am not trying to knock your practice, merely querying your success with it to determine if its a wise choice to use those 3 when evoking.

I beg to differ, Baphomet. I have used an Egyptian ritual way with Abrahamic spirits and the spirits had no problem with it. I even used names of Egyptian gods and Egyptian energy for Authority to constrain spirits and the spirits had nothing to say against that.

Have you done this already? Or when did you plan to do it?

I don’t mean to haste you :smiley: just asking out of curiosity.

I beg to differ, Baphomet. I have used an Egyptian ritual way with Abrahamic spirits and the spirits had no problem with it. I even used names of Egyptian gods and Egyptian energy for Authority to constrain spirits and the spirits had nothing to say against that.[/quote]

Not saying its impossible, just that spirits tend not to like it. However, what you did isn’t really what I’m talking about. You said you used an Egyptian evocation ritual with Egyptian godnames to call Abrahamic spirits. This isn’t what I’m talking about. With the little information the OP gave, I’m assuming he’s using the Abrahamic ritual modified to fit a LHP perspective. Then he’s using three different spirits from completely different cultures to summon a spirit from the same tradition as the original ritual. Do you see all the mixing? You’re actually keeping things within the same vein. You’re just calling a spirit outside of the Egyptian tradition, but everything else (at least from what you’ve said) is Egyptian. The OP is mixing everything. This is what I’m talking about. I hope that was clear…

1 Like

I beg to differ, Baphomet. I have used an Egyptian ritual way with Abrahamic spirits and the spirits had no problem with it. I even used names of Egyptian gods and Egyptian energy for Authority to constrain spirits and the spirits had nothing to say against that.[/quote]

Not saying its impossible, just that spirits tend not to like it. However, what you did isn’t really what I’m talking about. You said you used an Egyptian evocation ritual with Egyptian godnames to call Abrahamic spirits. This isn’t what I’m talking about. With the little information the OP gave, I’m assuming he’s using the Abrahamic ritual modified to fit a LHP perspective. Then he’s using three different spirits from completely different cultures to summon a spirit from the same tradition as the original ritual. Do you see all the mixing? You’re actually keeping things within the same vein. You’re just calling a spirit outside of the Egyptian tradition, but everything else (at least from what you’ve said) is Egyptian. The OP is mixing everything. This is what I’m talking about. I hope that was clear…[/quote]

You know, I have this thing on my desk called the “Book of Abrasax”, this book is translated, by a scholar and talented occultist, and it’s ancient Christian sorcery, wherin they work with angels, the Egyptian and Greek pantheons.

Just because Christianity isn’t that way now, does not mean, that is not how it WAS.

The author of this book points out, this was an incredibly well developed system of magick.

He has also reclaimed the text at hand, and turned it into a grimore.

If you’re willing to invest faith in that idea that you can never mix systems, you’re using your godlike power to bind yourself from achieving the reality of it. Look at all kinds of shamanic practices that do this, including ATR when they merged their practices of several vast religions, and christianity, and found no problems whatsoever.

I’m not saying go out and mix shit willy nilly. There are energetic currents at play and it’s more complicated than that. But the real thing you have to be careful of when you mix systems is alchemy of the soul.

This is what the caution of mixing paths is truly about, and as someone who’s only really done this really late in my life after I met E.A. he was quick to point out when I was working with way too much unrelated shit. But it’s just that…It has to be related.

If you take one thing away from what I write, know this.

When you evoke from any planetary sphere, not only do other spirits of the sphere follow, but spirits that have a nature similar to the spirit you’re summoning which may not even be related to that “planetary” sphere the original spirit was supposedly called through. Just this simple fact of occult science, something many experienced evocators will tell you is true, should be enough to remind you that it has less to do with the system of magic, and perhaps more to do with their actual natures as spirits and as beings of pure consciousness oft enough.

You are already god,
-Frater Apotheosis

[quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:8, topic:2495”]You know, I have this thing on my desk called the “Book of Abrasax”, this book is translated, by a scholar and talented occultist, and it’s ancient Christian sorcery, wherin they work with angels, the Egyptian and Greek pantheons.

Just because Christianity isn’t that way now, does not mean, that is not how it WAS.

The author of this book points out, this was an incredibly well developed system of magick.

If you’re willing to invest faith in that idea that you can never mix systems, you’re using your godlike power to bind yourself from achieving the reality of it. Look at all kinds of shamanic practices that do this, including ATR when they merged their practices of several vast religions, and christianity, and found no problems whatsoever.

I’m not saying go out and mix shit willy nilly. There are energetic currents at play and it’s more complicated than that. But the real thing you have to be careful of when you mix systems is alchemy of the soul.

This is what the caution of mixing paths is truly about, and as someone who’s only really done this really late in my life after I met E.A. he was quick to point out when I was working with way too much unrelated shit. But it’s just that…It has to be related.

When you evoke from any planetary sphere, not only do other spirits of the sphere follow, but spirits that have a nature similar to the spirit you’re summoning which may not even be related to that “planetary” sphere the original spirit was supposedly called through. Just this simple fact of occult science, something many experienced evocators will tell you is true, should be enough to remind you that it has less to do with the system of magic, and perhaps more to do with their actual natures as spirits and as beings of pure consciousness oft enough.

You are already god,
-Frater Apotheosis[/quote]

I have a copy of the The Book of Abraxas as well so I’m not sure why you brought that up. There is no evidence that the Christianity of old resembled the PGM (the text that the The Book of Abraxas is based on) in any fashion. Then again, I am not talking about anything from that book. Also note that the PGM is already a grimoire, just not in workable format. It seems to be haphazardly thrown together. Cecchetelli didn’t translate the entire text, that honor belongs to Hanz Betz. Cecchetelli simply took the spells and rituals he believed would be the most use of the occult community today and put them in his book. But I digress…

I think you’re misunderstanding me. First, the ATRs didn’t mix systems, they mixed religions. Religion and magic don’t always go hand in hand. The systems utilized by the ATRs were kept in tact, they only added the mask of Christian saints during the time of the slave trade to make their captors believe they had converted while in reality honoring the same spirits they always have. While there may be a handful of ATRs out there that mixed systems (say, a mixing of Candomble and Ifa just as an example) the bulk of them did not mix systems, rather they syncretized with religions. However, this is not what I’m talking about. Again, with what little information the OP gave, it seems he is using a GT evocation ritual (christian) and modifying it to fit a more Satanic/Luciferian slant (LHP) and then using three different spirits as his patrons (Hindu, Babylonian and Abrahamic) to evoke a spirit from The Goetia. All I was saying is the spirits tend not to like this. Why would a Hindu deity wish to work with a Babylonian spirit, especially when Shiva is the Supreme deity in many Hindu cultures while Pazuzu, while the leader of demons, would be considered of lower rank.

I’m not saying it’s impossible to get spirits to manifest when you mix half a dozen systems together, but why do all that mixing and haphazardly throw together a makeshift evocation ritual when plenty of powerful, coherent systems exist? If anything, the OP should place the names of the spirits who rule over Valac on the Triangle. Let’s take another Ceccehetelli book as an example; The Crossed Keys which is my favorite and go-to grimoire. In it, we read that the spirits are evoked using the names of the Four Kings that are above them. It is through their permission that the demons from that text are evoked. So now look at it that way; why would Valac listen to Shiva or Pazuzu? These are deities that Valac owes no allegiance. If you were an employee at the Apple Store and the store manager from Best Buy waltzes in and starts ordering you around would you listen? Probably not. You don’t work for Best Buy so you’re under no obligation to take orders from Best Buy’s store manager. Same concept. That’s what I was getting at, that’s why spirits tend to not like mixing systems. Why should they listen to a spirit they do not recognize? That is all.

[quote=“Baphomet, post:9, topic:2495”][quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:8, topic:2495”]You know, I have this thing on my desk called the “Book of Abrasax”, this book is translated, by a scholar and talented occultist, and it’s ancient Christian sorcery, wherin they work with angels, the Egyptian and Greek pantheons.

You are already god,

I have a copy of the The Book of Abraxas as well so I’m not sure why you brought that up. There is no evidence that the Christianity of old resembled the PGM (the text that the The Book of Abraxas is based on) in any fashion. Then again, I am not talking about anything from that book. Also note that the PGM is already a grimoire, just not in workable format. It seems to be haphazardly thrown together. Cecchetelli didn’t translate the entire text, that honor belongs to Hanz Betz. Cecchetelli simply took the spells and rituals he believed would be the most use of the occult community today and put them in his book. But I digress…

I think you’re misunderstanding me. First, the ATRs didn’t mix systems, they mixed religions. Religion and magic don’t always go hand in hand. The systems utilized by the ATRs were kept in tact, they only added the mask of Christian saints during the time of the slave trade to make their captors believe they had converted while in reality honoring the same spirits they always have. While there may be a handful of ATRs out there that mixed systems (say, a mixing of Candomble and Ifa just as an example) the bulk of them did not mix systems, rather they syncretized with religions. However, this is not what I’m talking about. Again, with what little information the OP gave, it seems he is using a GT evocation ritual (christian) and modifying it to fit a more Satanic/Luciferian slant (LHP) and then using three different spirits as his patrons (Hindu, Babylonian and Abrahamic) to evoke a spirit from The Goetia. All I was saying is the spirits tend not to like this. Why would a Hindu deity wish to work with a Babylonian spirit, especially when Shiva is the Supreme deity in many Hindu cultures while Pazuzu, while the leader of demons, would be considered of lower rank.

I’m not saying it’s impossible to get spirits to manifest when you mix half a dozen systems together, but why do all that mixing and haphazardly throw together a makeshift evocation ritual when plenty of powerful, coherent systems exist? If anything, the OP should place the names of the spirits who rule over Valac on the Triangle. Let’s take another Ceccehetelli book as an example; The Crossed Keys which is my favorite and go-to grimoire. In it, we read that the spirits are evoked using the names of the Four Kings that are above them. It is through their permission that the demons from that text are evoked. So now look at it that way; why would Valac listen to Shiva or Pazuzu? These are deities that Valac owes no allegiance. If you were an employee at the Apple Store and the store manager from Best Buy waltzes in and starts ordering you around would you listen? Probably not. You don’t work for Best Buy so you’re under no obligation to take orders from Best Buy’s store manager. Same concept. That’s what I was getting at, that’s why spirits tend to not like mixing systems. Why should they listen to a spirit they do not recognize? That is all.[/quote]

Sorry for the late response, but I’ve been pretty busy.

Alright, aside from the fact several people have gone out of there way to inform me that they also have the book, and that NOT ONLY DOES MASTER YESHUA HIMSELF MAKE AN APPEARANCE, BUT THE BOOK CALLS ON ANGELS.

So it just has Jesus, angels, and a bunch of gods, but we have no evidence to suggest it’s remotely christian, aside from the angels and Jesus…

I’d also like to inform you the only reason you don’t see texts of the nature I describe IS BECAUSE THEY WERE PURGED. “Egyptian, Greek pantheons and Christian Sorcery and workings with angels”. The EXACT CULMINATION OF ALL THESE INFLUENCES WAS IN THE LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA WHERE FOR OVER 300 YEARS THEY MADE TEXTS IN THIS NATURE, perhaps you would like me to check out a book, oh wait I can’t, because the Abramhamics burned it to the mother fucking ground.

This was a direct result of a few radical christians in rome deciding the ultimate way to ensure power, is to drive out all the christian mystry schools who built all their infrastructure and were their engineers.

If you find a masonic bible at a used book sale :wink: you’ll clearly see they document their own origin through these mystery schools in Greece and Rome.

A fun fact, is without this library, we wouldn’t have the HUGE GREEK SOURCE TEXTS OF THE BIBLE, because Egypt was ruled by Ptolemaic greeks, who had such prolific culture, even most of the local Jews had switched their language to Greek also. As an effort to add to the library, there were dozens of Jewish Scholars invited to translate their holy book most accurately in Greek.

If you have any idea whether or not MASTER YESHUA (AKA JESUS) was a sorcerer, I’d like to introduce you to my favorite part of the bible.

MARK CHAPTER 5 VERSUS 1-20

1They came to the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gerasenes. 2When He got out of the boat, immediately a man from the tombs with an unclean spirit met Him, 3and he had his dwelling among the tombs. And no one was able to bind him anymore, even with a chain; 4because he had often been bound with shackles and chains, and the chains had been torn apart by him and the shackles broken in pieces, and no one was strong enough to subdue him. 5Constantly, night and day, he was screaming among the tombs and in the mountains, and gashing himself with stones. 6Seeing Jesus from a distance, he ran up and bowed down before Him; 7and shouting with a loud voice, he said, “What business do we have with each other, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I implore You by God, do not torment me!” 8For He had been saying to him, “Come out of the man, you unclean spirit!” 9And He was asking him, “What is your name?” And he said to Him, “My name is Legion; for we are many.” 10And he began to implore Him earnestly not to send them out of the country. 11Now there was a large herd of swine feeding nearby on the mountain. 12The demons implored Him, saying, “Send us into the swine so that we may enter them.” 13Jesus gave them permission. And coming out, the unclean spirits entered the swine; and the herd rushed down the steep bank into the sea, about two thousand of them; and they were drowned in the sea.

14Their herdsmen ran away and reported it in the city and in the country. And the people came to see what it was that had happened. 15They came to Jesus and observed the man who had been demon-possessed sitting down, clothed and in his right mind, the very man who had had the “legion”; and they became frightened. 16Those who had seen it described to them how it had happened to the demon-possessed man, and all about the swine. 17And they began to implore Him to leave their region. 18As He was getting into the boat, the man who had been demon-possessed was imploring Him that he might accompany Him. 19And He did not let him, but He said to him, “Go home to your people and report to them what great things the Lord has done for you, and how He had mercy on you.” 20And he went away and began to proclaim in Decapolis what great things Jesus had done for him; and everyone was amazed.

There you have it, Jesus clearly exorcises a whole legion of mother fucking demons, without saying “in my name”, “in my father’s name”, “In the name of some other pagan god” No, he just cast them out into the pigs, and one of the points that’s often glossed over in this story, is that they had herders and were owned property of someone(s) else. So he literally sacrifices 2000 pigs, to save 1 dude who was a moron enough to sleep in a crypt where some powerful sorcerer had summoned a legion of demons that came to possess him when he was weak in his sleep. He never asks for the help of god, he just does it by sacrificing pigs…Thousands of pigs.

This is an example of Christian Sorcery, brought to you by, “THE BIBLE” (NAS)
If any of you would like to see this and 4 additional translations of the same story to see I’m not bullshitting you…
[url=http://biblehub.com/mark/5.htm]http://biblehub.com/mark/5.htm[/url]

Also, you can have the ATRs point. This is what you were correct on, in ways you clearly demonstrated, which don’t really become any more true if they are repeated by me.

However, I’ll remind you, you didn’t even address the main point I was trying to make by the whole post, that this has to do more with alchemy of the soul, and the quantum nature of the sphere as magicians employ it in our workings with spirit.

You are already god,
-Frater Apotheosis

Excuse my late reply, went through a break up yesterday. Anyway, I’m not responding to the parts about Christianity, that’s not what this thread is about and you took one sentence that I said in my previous post and decided to turn it into an entirely new discussion. I still stand by my statement about spirits generally not liking the mixing of their respective cultures. There is no evidence, or at least not very much evidence to support a stance otherwise. Calling upon Vishnu under the authority of Zeus won’t garner much results. I would just like to know why Pazuzu is mixing his godnames around.

facepalm

According to the Daemonolatry Goetia, god names that we’re comfortable with can be used.I might be wrong and please correct me,so that i can learn

According to the Daemonolatry Goetia, god names that we’re comfortable with can be used.I might be wrong and please correct me,so that i can learn[/quote]

I wouldn’t say you’re wrong, I just wouldn’t recommend it. Think about it. If you were an Egyptian god would you listen if someone tried to evoke you using Native American god names? Probably not. You owe no allegiance to the Native American culture, as you’re Egyptian. But results are the hallmark so let us know if it worked and if you not only achieved manifestation, but if you also got what you asked for in the exact way you wanted it.

According to the Daemonolatry Goetia, god names that we’re comfortable with can be used.I might be wrong and please correct me,so that i can learn[/quote]

I wouldn’t say you’re wrong, I just wouldn’t recommend it. Think about it. If you were an Egyptian god would you listen if someone tried to evoke you using Native American god names? Probably not. You owe no allegiance to the Native American culture, as you’re Egyptian. But results are the hallmark so let us know if it worked and if you not only achieved manifestation, but if you also got what you asked for in the exact way you wanted it.[/quote]

These spirits are all two sides of the same coin. They really don’t give a flying fuck what you use to invoke or evoke your divinity. If you really believe that magick is omnipotent, and these spirits are all part of the same omnipotent energy of the universe, and also exist on the level of pure consciousness, why is it a problem to even have a winnie the pooh banishing if it brings back feelings of complete security the likes of which you may have only known since you were a child? Does some god name in a grimore give you that? When you have no psychological attachment, I find that very hard to believe.

THIS IS MAGICK, THE POWER OF YOUR OWN CONSCIOUSNESS IS ENOUGH TO MOVE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE TO YOUR TRUE WILL.

The magick of my mind, is greater than any grimore, or $2 dollar prayer book could produce, because it is mine, and I use it to alter my universe, through none other than my consciousness. The universe is consciousness, it responds to consciousness also.

ALL IS MIND…

It’s just placing way too much emphasis on what what it should look like, when it’s not placing enough emphasis on “what works”.

Also, you can’t blame someone for trying something completely new and innovative, especially if it gets results. The only way we find out new things, is by trying new things, whether or not they be a success or failure, if we don’t try, we will never learn.

You are already god,
-Frater Apotheosis

1 Like

facepalm[/quote]

double facepalm

facepalm[/quote]

double facepalm[/quote]

Dude, if you study quantum mechanics, you would recognize that you can place whatever the hell you want on that triangle, because all that shit is as necessary as the triangle itself. WE MADE IT ALL UP, IT GETS ALL OF IT’S POWER FROM US!

Seriously, it should not matter at all, there are times I have gutted entire rituals like a fish, then changed the inner workings and made it come to life in a way that worked for me.

Sure some people may call me the Dr. Frankenstein of magick. But that’s fine with me, I’ve been doing magick with people who’ve gone totally insane for a long time, and I’ve seen them do plenty of “impossible” things that are purely from them imposing their raw will on the universe, through whatever method they need.

The method isn’t important.

The belief and KNOWLEDGE that a divine being is doing magic capable of surmounting any obstacle and arranging the universe to one’s own will, isn’t just necessary for magick, it’s what gives it form.

Where have I heard all this stuff that I’m trying to tell you guys before…

Oh wait, a genius summed it up pretty well for me.

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

― Albert Einstein

Do the god names do the ritual and give it the power, or is that your job as a magician?

YOU ARE ALREADY GOD,
-Frater Apotheosis

1 Like

[quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:17, topic:2495”]Do the god names do the ritual and give it the power, or is that your job as a magician?

YOU ARE ALREADY GOD,[/quote]

Well said.

TWF said something I think answers 99% of questions of this nature a few weeks ago:

I’ve been using my own godname, by which I mean the name I was given fairly recently to mark a shift as a result of the intense work I’ve been doing this year, and THAT works - and yes, it has been challenged by hostile forces, some of them capable of making physical attacks on my body, and it drove them away.

It works because my entire theology, worldview, etc., supports the idea that while on a day to day level I’m an asshole like everyone else, I have the potential for individuated divinity right inside myself, and that can be brought forth into form and qualities through the use of these syllables that make up my godname.

Facepalm that! :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t say you’re wrong, I just wouldn’t recommend it. Think about it. If you were an Egyptian god would you listen if someone tried to evoke you using Native American god names? Probably not. You owe no allegiance to the Native American culture, as you’re Egyptian. But results are the hallmark so let us know if it worked and if you not only achieved manifestation, but if you also got what you asked for in the exact way you wanted it.[/quote]

These spirits are all two sides of the same coin. They really don’t give a flying fuck what you use to invoke or evoke your divinity. If you really believe that magick is omnipotent, and these spirits are all part of the same omnipotent energy of the universe, and also exist on the level of pure consciousness, why is it a problem to even have a winnie the pooh banishing if it brings back feelings of complete security the likes of which you may have only known since you were a child? Does some god name in a grimore give you that? When you have no psychological attachment, I find that very hard to believe.

THIS IS MAGICK, THE POWER OF YOUR OWN CONSCIOUSNESS IS ENOUGH TO MOVE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE TO YOUR TRUE WILL.

The magick of my mind, is greater than any grimore, or $2 dollar prayer book could produce, because it is mine, and I use it to alter my universe, through none other than my consciousness. The universe is consciousness, it responds to consciousness also.

ALL IS MIND…

It’s just placing way too much emphasis on what what it should look like, when it’s not placing enough emphasis on “what works”.

Also, you can’t blame someone for trying something completely new and innovative, especially if it gets results. The only way we find out new things, is by trying new things, whether or not they be a success or failure, if we don’t try, we will never learn.

You are already god,

My experience tells me I can’t agree but your opinion is respected.

ALL IS MIND…

You are already god,

My experience tells me I can’t agree but your opinion is respected.[/quote]

Mark Chapter 11: Versus 22-24
SOURCE: ARAMAIC BIBLE IN PLAIN ENGLISH
22Yeshua answered and he said to them, “May the faith of God be IN you.” 23"For, amen, I say to you, whoever shall say to this mountain: ‘Be lifted up and fall into the sea’, and will not doubt in his heart but shall believe that thing which he says, anything that he says shall be done for him."

Yeshua always spake in parables, but this one is obvious to anyone who practices magick, if you are simply aware of your divine power within yourself, you can life up a mountain and make it fall into the sea, but this only happens if you do not have any doubt in your ability, if you can remove your doubt, you will become limitless.

That’s fine if you want to disagree constructively, you should actually add something of substance to your claim.

This isn’t just conjecture. You’re claiming this is my opinion. It is not.

It’s my experience.

And if it’s not yours, good for you, what is yours?

I make posts, all day about my experience. And I find it really dismissive, when all I’m distilling my experience down to, is the fact that the only limits being placed on the ritual, are being placed by you who is responsible for running and doing the ritual entirely with your will. That you are in fact a god of limitless (will) power and imagination. These two things make you an immovable object or an unstoppable force. Nothing can constrain you, and you have no limits when in the circle except those you make.

As E.A. once told me in a personal consult…

“The order of the Infernal Hierarchy, starts with the operator of the ritual at the top, and all demons and the whole of creation fall before him. when he drops into trance and the ritual starts, the whole of the infernal hierarchy is at your command…But only for that moment you are in ritual” That’s something De Prince told him also.

I thought the name of this site was Become A Living God…

This is in essence the reason you do magick, to change the universe. It also requires harnessing godlike omnipotence. This literally requires you to become god and run the universe via the same omnipotent energy. Technically, wouldn’t this only be possible if you were already god, and didn’t need such silly things supposedly to remember your omnipotence?!?

I HAVE NOTICED since that incredible ritual in the desert that E.A. Did, I feel an immense change in my outlook on magick and my personal practices, as well as how absolutely easy it is to do magick that I used to find tedious and challenging.

I have felt an incredibly intense urge to throw away huge portions of my magickal practice and knowledge, with the understanding these were wrong judgements made by other people.

I had something better than any of those books, I had my own experience. And if I simply did what I was good at, I didn’t need any book for anything but an idea. I study ancient history, a great deal of anthropology.

There is a term we use in Anthropology called “Cultural Relativism”.

I have always felt that this is one of the most academically fruitful looks at magick, drug use, and initiation rights of ancient cultures.

Now, in anthropology, especially cultural anthropology which many magicians studying the ancient world skip out on, we learn that societies were more than the sum of skeletons, ancient ruins, lost treasure, and a shitload of dirt. If we look at a society from a purely archeological stand point, that is akin to simply take a car apart piece by piece and photograph it and say you understand it. That does not mean you understand how it works, or how the pieces interact, or how to actually drive the car. EVEN ACADEMICS IN THIS FIELD SAY, that last and most important part is something that can only be learned by experience.

If you read all of E.A.'s books and expect to understand what he’s talking about about being able to practically utilize it, that’s like saying you saw mission impossible and read 6 pages out of a seal team training manual, and you’re ready go out out hunting Osama Bin Laden with Seal Team 6. In the end, these things require experience to talk about.

The best cultural anthropologists spend times with tribes, become initiated into their culture, and spend time in their religious rites after they are accepted as members of the community at times, and live amongst them and give up their culture as much as they can and interpret the events as “relative” as possible even though they are subjective, they can still be learned and taught. Because they believe this is the ONLY way to understand a culture and come away with more than a surface level understanding. Their practices are often mirrored by occultists who believe the same thing about these ritual practices.

There is something that can only be gained from experience, that cannot be gained from simply reading text.

For he who does not have it, a thousands words will not suffice.

For he who does, none are needed.

After this, this is how I view my magickal practice, and my attempts to become a living god, questing after power for half my life that I already had to begin with. My attempts to do this were mainly through Chaos magick and various LHP disciplines I found over the years, and the various authors I have had correspondences with since my teenage years like Uncle Chuckie. However, over the last several years I have been reading E.A.'s books and talking to him. He’s given me a lot of neat shit, most of which really profound and spent a lot of time and contemplation to really unlock the mystery and potential of it. That’s why I sound like such an iconoclastic douchebag, because 99% of what you people talk about can seriously be deemed completely and utterly unnecessary to making your magick work. I only say it, because I spent my entire life, my practices of ancient sorcery and evocation in my quest to understand “the architecture of the universe” and just how “magicks works”, and thousands of dollars with E.A. alone to come to that conclusion. I was after the same answer you were.

Stop: “Check your pockets yo!”
-NariusV

Maybe I sound a little crazy, but do you think I’d come back with all those answers and be the same person, or better yet, would I be the Mr. Rodgers of the LHP???..Especially when 90% of you place more emphasis on how magick should look, rather than the 10% of people who are immaculately focused on how to make it work, and make it work reliably.

The way you’re going about this, is having an arguement, about nothing, otherwise, you would have provided something to argue about, rather than have me drone on about my point and quote tons of people and various sources.

If you want to have an argument with me, perhaps I could introduce you to a modern Hollywood grimore you will be very impressed with, it’s called “The Craft”.

http://youtu.be/DoM4OXQVCcE

You are already god,
-Frater Apotheosis