1st attempt - summoning duke sallos

HI,

I took as many instructions as i could from the forum and tried to summon for his assistance for the first time. This is my first time doing something, I am just putting together what i did and what happened. please let me know if it should be done differently or if i should keeping asking again and again.

I drew the sigil of duke sallos on a paper. Lit a red/orange candle. Meditated for a few mind and starting saying the following statement, I had also written my request on a paper and had it by my side.

In the Names of El, Elohim, Adonai,
I call on thee, mighty Duke Sallos.

the flame on the candle started flicker and started going wild - i am not sure if that is from my breath as i was saying those words or the candle itself is not a good quality or if was a sign of presence.

I continued to repeat the above for sometime time. I thanked him for coming, i stated my current situation and asked him for assistance (the same thing i had written in the paper). I then mentioned what i would offer in return if it comes true. I then burnt the paper where i had written my request and stated the below.

Thank you for coming in peace, you may now go in peace. It is done.

I let the candle burn for a min or 2 more. It did flicker and move up and down (only once as it did before) then was mostly normal.

I then blew the candle off and added this post to the form. I hope to hear from you’ll…

As requested in the first post - is there a way i can stop an individual from getting a visa so i can be with her (i am getting promoted and we both can travel abroad later)

Thank you in advance. .

4 Likes

Nice job, sounds like Sallos has heard your request. Now your job is to simply trust her and your magick. While I am not sure about the visa thing, Sallos is quite skilled at filling someone with a burning love for you. How this individual responds to this feeling is different for every person, but know that they will be feeling this passion rather strongly for you.

If you would like to guide this individual’s decision-making more directly, you may also want to blend in some influence magick with Paimon or another demon skilled at influence. Their passion will continue to grow over time, but this does not necessarily mean that they will do what you want them to do. It will certainly help, but again you may need to blend in another power for a greater combined effect.

Here’s a link to a post I made a while back about contacting King Paimon. The method is just like the one you used for Sallos, though I go into a little more detail on what to think and do during the ritual. Also, bonus tip - another powerful Divine Name to incorporate is Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh, which means “I am that I am” and “I will be what I will be.” It is an assertion of one’s Divine power, and a rejection of fate. It reminds you of your authority to command reality, and that you create your own destiny in accordance with your desires.

2 Likes

Thank you for your response. I will definitely try summoning King paimon. I am too new and i do not know how things work. when you suggest someone else can you help me with who else i can…

1 Like