1P-LSD for use in evocations

I am in collage now so my spare time is very limited to say the least, i almost miss sitting around on my ass , having the freedom to do what i want , when i want but anyway, i’ve tried evocations on mushrooms which didn’t freak me out or anything so i am planning on getting some 1P-LSD and doing a Qliphothic Ritual. I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it .

So has any one had any experience using said substance during evocation or am i asking for a one way trip to the madhouse?

1 Like

[quote=“Uru, post:1, topic:6398”]I am in collage now so my spare time is very limited to say the least, i almost miss sitting around on my ass , having the freedom to do what i want , when i want but anyway, i’ve tried evocations on mushrooms which didn’t freak me out or anything so i am planning on getting some 1P-LSD and doing a Qliphothic Ritual. I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it .

So has any one had any experience using said substance during evocation or am i asking for a one way trip to the madhouse?[/quote]

What would be your motivation for doing this?

Why a Qliphothic Ritual?

I agree with Paulden, your motivation/intention is key… if you just want “really wild shit” then you may be unpleasantly surprised.

Dunno though, both Qliphothic work & LSD aren’t really my cup of weird, maybe you’ll have an excellent time and sex with nubile bunny-women who crap solid gold nuggets under your pillow for years afterwards, but I somehow doubt it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“Uru, post:1, topic:6398”]I am in collage now so my spare time is very limited to say the least, i almost miss sitting around on my ass , having the freedom to do what i want , when i want but anyway, i’ve tried evocations on mushrooms which didn’t freak me out or anything so i am planning on getting some 1P-LSD and doing a Qliphothic Ritual. I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it .

So has any one had any experience using said substance during evocation or am i asking for a one way trip to the madhouse?[/quote]

Well in honesty, I have heard that shrooms were a lot more useful for spiritual work. I haven’t done them, although I did LSD once. But overall, if shrooms didn’t “freak you out”, there’s a good chance LSD won’t do it either.

But as mentioned before, why would you turn to evocation just for what seems to be a chance at a super-trip? Of all things, it’s Qliphotic, too, and even though I’m not into the Sephiroth at all, I can’t say that anyone who has researched this tree would advise this course of action. If you are just looking to trip hard, do LSD, and get yourself one of those crazy binaural beats from Brainwave Generator that you can download from a torrent site. Apparently, people do these things all the time while high on psychedelics, and it supposedly amazing. Go get yourself some hypnosis files or something… but evoking Qliphotic entities while tripping, with no intent other than to look for being freaked out… not sure that’s a hot move buddy.

I just got some Salvia in the mail today( it is legal) in my state. I am going to use it for help in evocation. See if I can see anything extra.

Let us know your experience. I’m always fascinated to hear someone’s experience when they return from that cosmic rabbit hole. That shit totally rewired my brain and changed my perception of reality. It’s like an alien communication line.

I would suggest something for natural then lsd like shrooms and salvia that has been mentioned, particularly for working with the tree of night

hey man, DO THE LSD qlipphotic evocation and report!!!

SACRIFICE YOURSELF FOR THE SCIENCE!!!

fuck, when i first did the shrooms in dedicating my soul to SATAN, that was all out risk on all levels for me.

just be sure you’re getting good quality LSD.

i never did LSD, but i will, when i get in contact with an underground crew that makes their own. not street quality!

1 Like

Let us know your experience. I’m always fascinated to hear someone’s experience when they return from that cosmic rabbit hole. That shit totally rewired my brain and changed my perception of reality. It’s like an alien communication line.[/quote]

Did you use the leaves or the extract ? I got the leaves first to start off with. I am gonna do a little fast before I take them.

You should be fine. Just do this in an environment that you feel “safe” in.

Smoked extract, which is an immediate launch into space. One would certainly have to do any ritual work either prior to smoking or after you came down from the trip as all you can do in the middle of it is let the experience wash over you. It would be impossible to do any kind of ritual that requires cohesive thought while in the throes of the experience. I’ve never chewed the leaves but everything I’ve seen and read suggests it’s a slower less intense experience than smoking the extract which instantaneously changes reality around you, a “psychedelic bungee jump” as Daniel Pinchbeck says. So maybe under the circumstances you’re wanting to use salvia the leaves may be the better choice. Do you have experience with salvia or is this going to be your first?

Anyhow, we talked about things like this in another thread a while back.
http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/my-experience-with-the-spirit-molecule/msg58575/#msg58575

First time. I plan on buying the extracts after trying the leaves. They have 5x and 10x extracts. I saw another person on wf saying the leaves are the better way. I will let everyone know.

Just to clear something up, the OP is talking about 1P-LSD, not LSD. There is a difference. 1P falls in the grey area of borderline legal as it’s not chemically identical to LSD. It’s a Lysergamide, but not much is known about it. There’s not a lot of history of use, but it appears to have the same overall effects, though maybe not as consistent as LSD. I haven’t done psychedelics for some years (it’s a younger man’s game, lol), but I still read up on them, and I’ve always felt they were more useful for things like Shamanic Journeys or guided meditations rather than rituals, but who knows? As C.J. says, feeling safe is paramount, and I would def have an observer with you to talk you down if it goes pear shaped. The majority of my experiences were fun, but I had some rough ones, also. You don’t know the meaning of terror until you experience it tripping balls. Tread lightly.

That said, Salvia does intrigue me…

Ok, I chewed the Salvia and it didn’t do anything. I will try smoking it. I just read in a guide that you gotta chew a lot of it for it to do anything.

[quote=“chef1964, post:13, topic:6398”]Just to clear something up, the OP is talking about 1P-LSD, not LSD. There is a difference. 1P falls in the grey area of borderline legal as it’s not chemically identical to LSD. It’s a Lysergamide, but not much is known about it. There’s not a lot of history of use, but it appears to have the same overall effects, though maybe not as consistent as LSD. I haven’t done psychedelics for some years (it’s a younger man’s game, lol), but I still read up on them, and I’ve always felt they were more useful for things like Shamanic Journeys or guided meditations rather than rituals, but who knows? As C.J. says, feeling safe is paramount, and I would def have an observer with you to talk you down if it goes pear shaped. The majority of my experiences were fun, but I had some rough ones, also. You don’t know the meaning of terror until you experience it tripping balls. Tread lightly.

That said, Salvia does intrigue me…[/quote]

The worse trip I had was when the color red scared me.

[quote=“chef1964, post:13, topic:6398”]Just to clear something up, the OP is talking about 1P-LSD, not LSD. There is a difference. 1P falls in the grey area of borderline legal as it’s not chemically identical to LSD. It’s a Lysergamide, but not much is known about it. There’s not a lot of history of use, but it appears to have the same overall effects, though maybe not as consistent as LSD. I haven’t done psychedelics for some years (it’s a younger man’s game, lol), but I still read up on them, and I’ve always felt they were more useful for things like Shamanic Journeys or guided meditations rather than rituals, but who knows? As C.J. says, feeling safe is paramount, and I would def have an observer with you to talk you down if it goes pear shaped. The majority of my experiences were fun, but I had some rough ones, also. You don’t know the meaning of terror until you experience it tripping balls. Tread lightly.

That said, Salvia does intrigue me…[/quote]

If op knows what he’s doing he can use it for any sort of magic. That being said if he doesn’t he can run into some trouble too.

[quote=“Paulden, post:2, topic:6398”][quote=“Uru, post:1, topic:6398”]I am in collage now so my spare time is very limited to say the least, i almost miss sitting around on my ass , having the freedom to do what i want , when i want but anyway, i’ve tried evocations on mushrooms which didn’t freak me out or anything so i am planning on getting some 1P-LSD and doing a Qliphothic Ritual. I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it .

What would be your motivation for doing this?[/quote]

I have been doing evocations with the Demons from The Lesser Key of Solomon and gotten results in my life but as far a manifistation of entitys , apart from my minds eye , i want to meet Lillith or Naamah and speak to them on this level or whatever plane of existence they dwell.

Not just for the sake of it, i want to attain knowledge.

1 Like

After checking many trip reports on 1p lsd, i went for BK-2cb. I have some Golden Teacher Shrooms too but my reason for taking these substances is unlocking the subconcious not “shits and giggles”.

DMT and Ayahuasca brought to me to magick in the first place and the beings i met stirred or awoken something inside me so i plan on using these substances in a ritual setting.

No one seems to talk about this stuff like it is almost taboo but much of our ancesters took psychedelics to contact the other realm and alot of Occult groups and even religious ones too from waht i have heard , use them to get closer to the divine/ancestors/spirits/angels/demons.

To answer " why Qliphothic" , well thats just the magical route i’ve made my mind up about pursuing , i like the idea that at the end when one becomes a true adept, he or she has the choice to join Luicifur, step out onto ones own Godhood or even return to God .

Weather permiting , i am going camping in the wilderness with the Gf and maybe one or two more people who will be tripping but my intentions are magical.

I took the Bk 2-cb but was so fucked up i couldn’t do anything but lay in bed , i took 400mg and was very sick but as soon as the trip got into full effect while watching TV and a program containing witches and demons talking like Shakespeare, i was in an orgiastic state of bliss and epiphany after epiphany hit me about magic , life , demons, God and the role the Devil plays. Everything made sense, like i finally got the cosmic joke.

I saw all the connections and like Terrence Mckenna said " there is no one at the wheel" , God has left us , we have the power to do anything, magic is everywhere , OMG i should have written everything down, it was as if i was seeing the world for the very first time. I felt like it was all about the dragon , becoming it , becoming one with it. I need to understand more.

Next time i take psychedelics i will do the ritual but it still needs to be a high dose but not one that keeps you up for two days tripping and four days in bed. Friday night i went to bed and got up eventually Monday night.

Smoking Salvia is like smoking DMT in the sense that it grabs you from this reality and sends you to another quicker than you are ready but i heard of people soaking salvia for a day or so then chewing it and sloshing it around for a while.