1Is it ok to do evocations just to feel their energy?

Im very new but have felt LUCIFERS energy,it was love,security,happiness and power undescribable,i felt articulate,wisdom and was embarrisingly arosed for days oddly to me because i wasnt expecting that. However,im no pervert and i kow it wasnt sexual but an effect from the energy. Now im curious of others energy. Is it ok to do evocation with the intent of only to feel their energy?

2 Likes

Its okay to feel the energy as long as you are building the relationship with the spirit
Im a beginner and i have felt lucifers energy, its incredible more like a hyper state, and its okay to feel more sexual energy

Edit :- since im a beginner i advice you to get the correct answer from a experienced member in the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, an evocation should only be done for a purpose, whether that is for knowledge or to do a task. Evoking a spirit just to bask in the energy is a waste of their time and yours, as the energy is a simply a byproduct of their presence, not the reason for their summoning.

If you are only interested in the energy, try chanting the enns of various demons. Enns simply invoke the energy. They are used in evocation, but they are not evocations themselves.

6 Likes

I just dont want to get lost in any energy while doing a ritual.,im sensitive to feelimg peoples aura,energy or intent,so when Lucifer was present i almost did not complete the task at hand. I feel i need to practice learning how to handle it,though i feel like he wanted me to be overwhelmed . I think i wilk practice with Ltcifer before jumping to another . Just not sure how but it will come. Thanks

Thank you for your advice. And yes,i say Lucifers enn anytime during the day and i get a small amount off his energy but im thankful for it.

If you’re ever going to be successful, you need to decide for yourself what is appropriate. If you wish to summon a spirit to bask in their energy, that’s fine. It’s a valid purpose, same as summoning them for a task or something else. Just be sure to talk to the spirit, explain the purpose and ask them how you can enjoy their energy in the best way. As long as you are respectful (not grovelling, but just honour them as you would want to be), I can’t see any reason why summoning them to feel their energy is going to anger them.

1 Like

thank u

1 Like

While saying Lucifers in the noise from my fan started pulsing from a normal on noise to a strong bass type pulse,next thing i know im in some strange house,i felt his energy but didnt see him or get a reply,the only thing that was so bizzare is when i decided to endulge or absorb that deep bass in my ears that kept pulsing the energy scared me so i opened my bedroom door to feel safe. when i came to my door was closed and locked. i had never opened it to start with,everything seemed so real but my goal was to communicate with Lucifer,whats excactly happening? Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

Don’t know, but Lucifer’s energy can be very intense. Or you were just scaring yourself. :wink: