18th Enochian Key evokes Lucifer?

Days ago a person from Quimbanda told me that the 18th call evokes Exu Lucifer.

I know nothing about Enochian magic. Lavey’s Satanic Bible is the only source I found where this is also said: “The Eighteenth Enochian Key opens the gates of Hell and casts up Lucifer and his blessing”.

18th Enochian Call.
Ilasa micalazoda olapireta ialpereji beliore: das odo Busadire Oiad ouoaresa caosago: casaremeji Laiada eranu berinutasa cafafame das ivemeda aqoso adoho Moz, od maoffasa. Bolape como belioreta pamebeta. Zodacare od Zodameranu! Odo cicale Qaa. Zodoreje, lape zodiredo Noco Mada, hoathahe IAIDA!

LaVey replaces the last word “IAIDA” with “Satan”.

I tried, but I didn’t feel anything. Can someone with evocation ability confirm that?

Not likely.

However, the Enochian Keys are so versatile and universal that they have been shoe horned into all sorts of different styles of magick, Satanic magick in particular.

2 Likes

Someone from Mexico swear she make good money using sitri to get rid of neighbor people etc.she nail it whit spirts are multitasking.

I agree you can barely even find any original rituals (or close to the original ones) online. They now use them for anything, even for things that weren’t meant to be used at.

1 Like

Using the lord of luxury to get rid of people and earn money on it. Now who would have thought…

1 Like