18+ steamy thread for single people the next generation

I love you guys but……

This kinda made me giggle. It’s always a wallet too.

2 Likes

It is women’s magic. Can’t tell you how many times I looked for something and my ex walked up and was like “its right here”. Once in a great while it happened the other way around, some of my proudest moments. Funny thing is, when she wasn’t around I usually found things just fine…makes me wonder.

2 Likes

Men become helpless when they have partners.

This actually seems very accurate ha. But women also want to be needed. They may complain about having to help all the time but it also makes women feel satisfied and fulfilled. I heard some words of wisdom from the show Son’s of Anarchy “Only men need to be loved, women need to be wanted.”

1 Like

I don’t know I need to be loved though :thinking:

I loved my ex a lot, but didn’t show her how much I wanted her, which is what lead to our divorce lol.

1 Like

Yea you kinda should do that.

Yea, well she was a cold hearted bitch who treated me like a child who she barely tolerated. So…I honestly did not want her anymore.

1 Like

That’s a why to get out.

My cute hello kitty headband came…

1 Like

How is everyone?

1 Like

Good and you?

1 Like

Stress dreams messed me up :confounded: but im ok otherwise

1 Like

What ever you dreaming about?

1 Like

Moving/packing dreams again. This time I was moving out of like an air Bnb or something, and I couldnt get all my stuff out in time I had to knock and tell the new renters I left stuff on accident and was just coming to move it out :persevere:

1 Like

I think you have a fear of not having a home.

1 Like

Idk. My living situation does kinda suck rn. Id love for my own house but I need a decent career first.

1 Like

That makes sense

1 Like

I seriously think if I dont get something good going for myself in the next couple years im just gonna join like, a hippie farm lol. Thats where my heads at rn.

1 Like

That’s kinda funny are they still around?

1 Like