18+ steamy thread for single people the next generation

Look I’ve been dealt a bad hand in life I’ve try to this last minute to keep myself happy and positive but I can’t no more I’ve try everything in life searching for who I am and people from strangers to love ones don’t give a fuck they trample on me when ever they get an opportunity I learn to live with it but I’ve decided I can’t I study theology and it led me here for over 30 years I’ve try to look for my “god” but to no avail nobody is listening every God hasn’t answer me even tho I can see things that are not of this world so I’m back to drinking pouring my heart out after my last relationship I promised myself never again is like I’m stuck on groundhog day after so many spells and petitions no one answer then I thought azazel will deliver because I’ve been studying him for a long time never came to mind till yesterday so I opened up his sigil and spend the whole day yesterday making a pact with him I was told he helps fast and he shows up as soon as you call his name just like alot of demons I even spend the whole day today trying to make contact I know for a fact that every fucking demon heard me but no one is fucking with me im at my last straw today is been fucking hell and thats why I drink to erase this feeling temporarily relief im done searching for my purpose in life the funny thing is i. don’t ask none of these gods for money or fame or respect or healing or any of that shit I ask them for the secret of life pure unadulterated unconditionally LOVE but fuck it so I was dreaming of my ex which I never do and it hurts I depleted my funds to pay all my bills and my landlord told me he sold his establishment so every one must go no one calls no one cares why the fuck am I living this hell whole im done with everything but I must admit I found some great people I’ve never met in person on this site just wanted to say THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU DONT EVER CHANGE FOR NOBODY I LIKe WHO I AM AND SO SHOULD YOU im amazed that shit works out for a lot of you it made me feel hopeful for a little while but I can’t no more so I guess what I’m saying is goodbye I don’t think ill be here after next week or so I got to figure this shit out anyway how about those Yankees lol whatever

4 Likes

Dont do anything stupid. They are with you I promise even if you dont hear them or see them. They lend their strength to you, you must simply accept it. Open your hands and let them place it in your palm.

The only thing that can stop you is you, and you can get through any trial or struggle. It is in times of great change and struggle the most beautiful things are born. Remember, if youre at your lowest, you can only go up, and you have the luxury of choosing what that up is.

3 Likes

Every one has something going on in their life… even the richest is not happy and satisfied
Everyone who knows me irl thinks i am funny guy … who craks jokes is fun to hangout with makes everyone happy but they dont know shit about me when i get home
Tried sharing things with the love of my life thinking she was the best thing in my life but once we finished our colg and got jobs things changed for her
it was difficult for her to handle work life and her relationship and she choose her work over me

See i know sometimes magick dont work the way we want … i wont say its for our best… cause its not what we want
But you should choose your reality …if one thing doesn’t work try another … keep trying because thats what we can do

For some magick works in minutes for some in days but for some it never does … soo its no use blaming magick we just have to learn a new way which will work FOR US

we are here , you will get a lot of information on this Forum … and everyday someone adds a new method a new hope for us to try and see if it works for us

2 Likes

Ugh my ex is messaging me now saying she misses us being friends :disappointed_relieved: dont know what to say

4 Likes

Do a ritual for me :no_mouth::pleading_face::rofl:

3 Likes

Maybe i can cast a little spell, if you can answer a web dev question for me. Lol

2 Likes

Sure :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Im sending a get request to a local server, which is responding with a 404 error. This is for a project, and however they have it set up the server starts when I run my app, and I cannot access it through the browser.

I copy-pasted the url so I know its correct… is there anything I could potentially be doing wrong? Or is this 100% an issue with the server they set up.

When installing my npm dependencies, the project relies on some broken libraries, so I had to install using legacy peer dependencies, not sure if thats a contributing factor.

Im not looking for a “you did ‘xyz’ wrong” type answer, I just wanna know if a 404 response can mean Im doing something wrong, excluding the url which I know is correct.

I doubt im going to be able to finish on time at this point even if you do magickally tell me how to fix it, but it would be nice to know.

2 Likes

404 is server issue … the server they set up is it exclusive for you or everyone in your batch is using it ?

1 Like

When you are sending GET request and it shows 404 that means the request from your end is reaching the server

But my guess is due to overloading the server may be giving priority to FCFS (first come) and soo you are getting a 404 ( server not responding ) error

2 Likes

I think its set up just for me because its run from localhost. I dont know where in my project its saved or how its being launched though, going into servers is our next unit.

2 Likes

Yeah you will have to rehost it … its local host soo my guess is they are using XAMP or other similar application

2 Likes

Well too late, its not my fault lol. There are tons of typos in the instructions for this project so I wouldnt be surprised if they gave me the wrong url to hit.

You want your ex to message you?

2 Likes

Yeah you can blame them and ask them to give you full marks for your efforts :rofl:

i am working on something let me PM you

2 Likes

Since its pass/fail im not gonna care about my score unless they try to tell me I need to repeat

2 Likes

A classic. Thumbnail is wrong because the record company is obsessive about taking this bands albums down lol

Why you no give preview

2 Likes

As i am doing day shift now … i realised .

There are two different world

Day world / Night World

it feels different
the work environment is different
i dont feel like working
Its soooooo fucking bright outside

1 Like

Good morning my people. It looks like we will hit 500 on here soon!

Let’s get it!

How do you feel today?

1 Like

Still not super well. I have been fighting off something for a couple of days. I think I picked up a bug from the hospital.

1 Like