18+ steamy thread for single people the next generation

Alive and now watching Hamilton thanks to a certain @Angelb1083 from the other day :joy:

2 Likes

I work with a version of her under the title Inanna-Ishtar, very powerful and worthy of much respect

2 Likes

She truly is a very interesting one to work with.

2 Likes

Im curious about others gnosis here, do you see her as having pure black skin? Like, darker than any humans lol. She made a point about showing that to me

3 Likes

I usually work with Aphrodite and I know shes often said to be equivalent to her. When I seen before I started closing myself she always came to me in the white toga type dress but her hair was a very dark brown that could sometimes give off the illusion of black. I have also worked with the Venus aspect she is said to be as well and that one comes to me with very tan skin that makes her look darker then most.

2 Likes

Here is my super long blog post, in case anyone is interested in what has been going on in my head recently. It very tangentially goes into why I have been distant from here recently, though certainly it does not address those reasons directly.

I cant believe I was working on that post for over an hour :roll_eyes:. I totally lose myself writing these journal posts lol.

1 Like

I guess to journal further, and remark on the post, you know its powerful magick when it almost makes you feel like you are going to pass out. Its so interesting how my magick flows through words. Whether, song, speech, poem, or even a journal. Just writing that. I started seeing flashes of color and I began feeling really light headed towards the end :thinking:

4 Likes

Did i miss something

2 Likes

I’m not going to be around much today.
If you need me @ me.

2 Likes

I hope everyone is doing well. I am a bit drained, two coven circles yesterday.

2 Likes

Hi hi cuties !

4 Likes

Hey

3 Likes

helloooo

2 Likes

Whatsup people?

2 Likes

i only have 3 hrs to sleep …
my office starts at 6AM and its 2.40AM already

I should stop watching series late night

2 Likes

I just woke up from a 3hr nap its rough :sleeping:

1 Like

Yikes, I hope you are young and can handle that.

3 Likes

23 :eyes:

2 Likes

Oh yea plenty young. Back then I could go 36 hours straight gaming no issues.

3 Likes

i was playing Valorant for 4 hrs then decided to sleep and when i got into bed i felt lets see a episode of ELITE and then sleep …here i am after 3 episodes

1 Like