13 Days to Power

Hey everyone,I just started my 13 days to power exercise this morning and was wondering how much of an effect it had on some of you.How many days did you do this? How many minutes each session? And how many times a day? I painted the inverted pentagram in red on a black backround,and when I hung it up I could imediatly see the energy radiating from it.I plan on doing it twice a day when I wake up and before bed for 9 days,and see how I feel.Depending on the changes I might do the full 13.I’m using the grand invocation from the BoA.What about you?I look forward to hearing some feedback on your methods,and how it helped you.

I did nine days. I was working with Belial at the time and it helped me in my evocations, I believe because I put myself in to the headspace early in the day it jump started getting into the TG sync and rapture state. It took me about 10-15 minutes a session, but I have noticed that now I get into the TG sync MUCH quicker. I noticed that I could not do the grand invocation without slurring my words after a while though.

Sorry if this seems like I am rambling, I am between classes at the moment.

Yeah it definantly got me into the sync quicker,and I could feel the presence of the gatekeepers names surrounding my UC.Still havn’t succssesfully evoked yet.I still can’t open the sigils.I’m on section 6 of the mastering evocation course.Does EA go into more about opening them cause I feel like this is going to be my downfall to evocation.

I did 11 days using the unicursal hexagram card from the large version of the Thoth tarot deck, as it is convenient and the symbol seems custom made for the purpose (the colours really come alive!). I set a timer for 15 minutes per session.

Still can’t see any visions when scrying etc. However, TGS when gazing at the card and repeating the conjuration was pretty intense.

One experience I did have during the days to power period was a really intense astral projection as I was drifting off to sleep one night: In a light dream I dreamt I was going into TGS and (in my dream) it was like looking through frosted glass…y’know… the sort of dimply glass you get in bathrooms etc. and I was like “ahhh, so that’s static rain!” lol. Then, I immediately got the vibrations that you get before an astral projection; normaly, these are fairly intense and are experienced in my body as wel as my head…but this time it was different; The vibrations were all in my head and it was like someone kick-starting a Harley engine in there! BBRRUUMMM!!!

I then exited my body and was flying upwards in pitch blackness. I noticed a small, blue glowing orb that was hanging around my left hand, and when I looked at it closer it turned into a mini earth lol.

Anyhow, I found myself in some vague, whiteish room and decided to call out for Mepsitahl as I had been trying to scry her, whereupon a sort of dark grey presence floated over and behind me. I asked Mepsitahl to appear ‘properly’ and immediately found myself flying upwards again in blackness. I thought, “maybe she is taking me somewhere where I can see her?”.

Moments later, a blue holographic womens face materialised out of the blackness. I think S.V.E described an evocation of Mepsitahl in an earlier thread as being like a plastercast of a face (only darkness where eyes should be etc.) and that is the best way I can describe it…like a hologram plastercast. Feature wise, it was almost exactly like a graphic of some water spirit S.V.E (again) posted in another thread.

Anyhow, regrettably I can’t remember the very short dialogue we had but I do remember she opened with something like “(giggle) so, you’ve called me again!”…like, ‘you don’t give up do you!’ lol.

Unfortunately, any dialogue wa cut short by a housemate getting up for a piss which immediately snapped me back into my physical body with the heaviest astral whiplash I have ever had! Damn! I was really hoping to learn a thing or two from this entity.

Personally I have experienced succsess with opening sigils for “psychological and spiritual” changes, for example clarividence and clauriaudience, happy, balance…, but when I try to open sigils to money etc…no so succsessful!, I prefer my rune magic to materials changes.

I couldn’t even get the Sastan or Paralda sigils to open.I get the white fog in the mirror,but that’s it.There was a lot of black energy floating around the mirror though after I charged with my own power.

Try open the Satan´s sigil again!, when it beging to flash and dissapear vizualise yourself beholding spirits in your chosed devise (fire,black bowl with water, mirror,crystal ball, incense…) then look to your chosen device to scrying.
Relax without tensions nor anxiety!

Try with Mepsitalh´s sigil too to behold to Mepsitalh in the scrying device.

It is very important that you can experience fully the Theta Gamma sinc ( for example when you open the sigil), it is (in my opinion) impossible that when you are experiencing the Theta Gamma sinc you behold nothing, impossible!, ok? try again!

Where can one find these power exercises? Are they part of the new course?

Many thanks.

Try open the Satan´s sigil again!, when it beging to flash and dissapear vizualise yourself beholding spirits in your chosed devise (fire,black bowl with water, mirror,crystal ball, incense…) then look to your chosen device to scrying.
Relax without tensions nor anxiety!

Try with Mepsitalh´s sigil too to behold to Mepsitalh in the scrying device.

It is very important that you can experience fully the Theta Gamma sinc ( for example when you open the sigil), it is (in my opinion) impossible that when you are experiencing the Theta Gamma sinc you behold nothing, impossible!, ok? try again![/quote]

My problem is that the lines don’t flash at all.It’s starting to really frusterate me being I’ve been trying toopen sigils since I bought Evoking Eternity over five months ago before I even joined this website.I know I’m in the tg snyc because I see the static rain everywhere.I have always seen static rain ever since I was a child without meditating it’s just always there I just thought I had vision problems.So I know I have a natural connection to the spirit world being my dad was a former occultist,and my mom has phenomenon happen to her all the time.When I was still living with my mom a month ago I performed the LBRP then called them from their respective sephiroths.I felt the presence and light and that was it.A couple days later my mom asked what kind of ritual I performed and I told her.She said the reason she was asking was because a day or 2 later she was in her room and all the sudden she heard an Angelic choir filling her bedroom.Me and my mom must have some type of psycic connection because I would do the ritual and she would experience the phenomena.This happened more than once.

[quote=“cloud9, post:8, topic:1767”]Where can one find these power exercises? Are they part of the new course?

Many thanks.[/quote]

They’re part of the Mastering Evocation course

Try to open spirit´s sigils with other method, I recommend “Sigil Magick” from Frater U.D. By the way if you aren´t able to watch the sigil flashing, is don´t mean that the spiritual contact hasn´t produced, simply that you aren´t able to watch the flashing, trust in your feelings!, if you feel the presence of the spirit ask him to obtain the clarividence faculty to behold spirits , relax and look at the mirror.
I hope that it help you!