111 sigils of power and transformation. opinions?

Have you worked with these sigils? How effective are they?

there are some sigils for attaining supposedly a maintained flow of money?

If you mean the book by Adam Blackthorne, then yes, there is a sigil for money.

There is one for Money Out of the Blue, and Steady Income Increase, as well as to Make Your Money Go Further.

2 Likes

Hi Air-Spirit I have used the book and I would say it is around 75% effective. Have a positive outlook and give it a shot.

2 Likes

thanks for your answers. it seems not many people have worked with this book?

Are these angelic sigils if you know?

I have been working with these sigils for about six months now when I first got the book I tried it out but did not seem to get much in the way of results so I shelved it
Having come back to it and have been using it for all sorts of things I realise that some of the changes are really subtle especially when dealing with inner changes of any description ie I was terrified of heights on buildings but also sometimes just stepping down a step for a brief second would have this stupid notion that there is a 2000 foot drop which would try to give me a bloody heart attack every time it happened some times 3 or 4 times a day, and no it did not make any sense to me either but that was how it was.
One day I did the banish fear and worry sigil over the three days and didn’t think about it again but it wasn’t until about two weeks later that I suddenly realised that the height problem had more or less completely gone.
The money ones are probably what I would say useful for bits of useful cash on the side This book sits on my coffee table and when I have 5 mins alone I pick it up find a sigil and go with it.
It won’t make you wealthy in 24 hours but after a while I would be suprised if you didn’t see a difference. Happy magick

1 Like

No, they are not angelic per se. The author, Adam Blackthorne, calls them Sigils of Creative Light. He says they connect to a universal wellspring of magick, not any sort of spirit.

4 Likes

I’ve done rituals for getting a job and gotten the job.

I’ve also done some for my talent.

Both worked, as stated in the book these results have a different quality to them than the other books.

In my experience all the gallery of magick books work in their own way.

Just keep a journal and overtime you’ll see the magick works.

4 Likes

I use this book pretty often, and it can really come in handy because of the large variety of sigils, everything from boosting your business to finding the motivation to exercise.

3 Likes