100$ With Magick? That's easy!

Greetings Folks!

I just wanted to share my recent succes with Money Magick, Yesterday Night, i did a Magickal Ritual, such as a Candle one but without candle, using Energy only without any Tool, then this Morning i got contacted by someone to do some works(Ritual, etc…) and He paid me 100$

I’m very please with this result,

2 Likes

Delighted to hear it! I believe that a lot of magick can be done as “energy only” rather than having to have lots of accoutrements. Happy for your success and wishing you many more!

1 Like

My enemy only works with energy and he’s able to do it on the spot, in your face is that skilled.

Delighted to hear it! I believe that a lot of magick can be done as “energy only” rather than having to have lots of accoutrements. Happy for your success and wishing you many more![/quote]

Most of my Magick is like that since quite sometime, But its been a while i didnt performed Money Magick, since i wasnt in need of any Money, But their was a Book i wanted to Buy, and with the Shipping it was like 65$, so as a Magician, i said to myself, Men, dont use your money to pay it, Do a Ritual and use the Money generated from it to pay it, so its what i did,

2 Likes

LOVE it!!!

LOVE it!!![/quote]

Ditto

LOVE it!!![/quote]

Ditto[/quote]

What does Ditto mean ?

Ditto means same, or back at you.

1 Like

Thanks

How do o do this