10 Free tarot readins (Closed)

May I have a reading I’m not sure what to do next

Too late to get in ? .

Can I have one please?

1 Like

I tried counting and lost count. Are you still open? If not can we change the title to reflect that so that we aren’t all hounding you :stuck_out_tongue:

I would love one if you are still doing them! :slight_smile:

Welcome @Qtbug Before asking people for readings, it is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

1 Like

You have to be more careful and affectionate with gifts and be innocent, fix situations with an energetic man and a foolish, confident and strong woman, with both, also limit your feelings and be strong despite resentment or pity

If you are asking about magcal paths, I can’t answer it

About?

About??

1 Like

Well I have to study so doing this got me a little distracted

No I’m talking about the path I’m walking right now the choices I made

1 Like

Be careful but energetic, set limits with your sentimental projection, and preferably stay alone until you are attractive to people, it does not focus only on a couple

1 Like

It really helps me ! The thing I don’t understand is about my gifts .

I don’t know if I should carry on trying with this thing or to let go of the situation

Can i have one reading plz?

can I have a reading please

@LadyMagick007 @Falllenangelicstan96
post is over 2 months old, and OP hasn’t been on in over a week.
you should seek other active posts for readings

Hi!^^ Would you please do me a reading on the things happening in my near future?