1 Card Pulls Oracle Deck [CLOSED]

Hey Good Afternoon Mei,

I think just a general reading would be good for me. & Let me know if you want me to do a reading as well ! I’m dusting off the scrying mirror and thinking about getting back into it. + Can’t let you have all the fun :wink: Thanks again!

2 Likes

Thank you so much

2 Likes

I’d like a general reading please.

2 Likes

Thank you!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks Mei😁

2 Likes

This seems to still be open. I would like a card pull about my incubus :slight_smile: Here or PM, whatever is easiest for you.

2 Likes

Could i have a card pull about why i am stagnant on my path?

2 Likes

If it’s still open may I please have a card on what’s stopping me from manifestating what’s I’ve been trying for years now? Thank you so much :blush:

2 Likes

Would like one

Trust your gut feelings or your sensitivity to give you information about your current situation. Let go of any doubts or uncertainties as they are only going to cause you to become off-balance.
Take some time to clear your thoughts, things are coming your way so trust that you only need to be present for this to unfold in the most positive manner.
You might want to stop everything, but this card is about faith, and being patient. Be ready.

And yes, I would love to get a reading back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got that card twice already, if you want to give it a look, just scroll up a little :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Let go of frustration and worry and look to the good things coming your way. The power of the Universe can help you create your wishes. Make sure you are clear about what you want and really commit to getting it.
The unicorn fish moves so slowly through the water, it gives the impression of stillness. Becoming still is an aspect of manifestation. An overactive mind can interfere with the information that you are given. If you want something, ask.

Actually quite curious about that reading, because I got a pretty nice feeling of it.

2 Likes

Are you sure you are fully involved in what you are doing ? There is something that is blocking your path, and it might be yourself. Take a look at your habits and your routines, observe your actions and your thoughts, and find what could be ameliored, changed, or removed from your life.

1 Like

You are being asked to make a deeper connection with yourself. Something in your life needs attention mediation or a solution. Pay attention to your inner voice to get in touch with your personnal truths. You might face the unknown. It is natural to form an initial view of a challenge or situation. However, it may limit your problem solving ability if you do not go beyond it. If you continue to adress this situation from your current viewpoint you will see nothing new.

I get the feeling you might have manifested something in your life, not what you expected and wanted, but what you might need. It may be good to take a step back and look for it.

1 Like

Do you have a special question in mind ? Or a general reading ?

1 Like

I want one ! GIVE ME
please ? :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Hmmm I don’t know if I want tooooo :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
About what ?

2 Likes

Having some direction
Next step ?

those are my questions :triumph:
I dare you to answer them

2 Likes