Zero Point Visualization

Just want to see if this works on others …

Just imagine that right in front of you there is a point, so small that you can’t see it, but your focus can still zone in on it. Imagine it to be so small that is like a tiny reality pixel.

When I do this, it is super easy, and I can literally feel it right in front of me. Feels like a grain of pepper that I can reach out to and grab. Feels closer to the physical realm than any other visualization techniques I have tried.

Seems like it is the point at which Mind manifests.

Is it just me? (yes I’m sober but wondering about this for months now)

12 Likes

In my minds eye its like a black pixel… Extremely tiny tho. I felt my third eye tingle when I did that lol

3 Likes

So when you move your head, does the pixel move, or do you latch your focus on another? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Two things…
The pixel seems to move AND create a trail of pixels

The pixel seems to fade in color from black to light Grey when moved

Could reality in fact be made of pixels?

4 Likes

I feel it too, but believe my focus is shifting from pixel to pixel and it creates a bit of drag behind it as the last pixel “let’s go” of my focus.

There is a limit to how small things get in the Universe as well as the place things can occupy, which includes charge carrying particles like electrons (and smaller) , neutrinos, bosons, quarks and all of that jazz…That’s why physicists say that the Universe can only hold so much ‘data’. So in a sense, yes it is an ultra hd curved 3d matrix. A very smooth one from our perspective. (ok it may be a hypersphere, but that is mindblowing shit for now)

I believe that the heart of chaos is that indeterminate state when you don’t know if a particle will move up a pixel, or left a pixel. We also find more relatively macroscopic measurements in experiments involving the Uncertainty Principle, electron scattering and all that fun stuff.

Clearly our imagination isn’t peering at that level, let’s not kid ourselves, but the visualization technique above feels as though it is hanging on to something. When I trace, say a pentagram in the air with our ‘zero point’ it feels much more tangible than a blue light or some other colored energy.

I absolutely feel as though energy can be harvested from this zero point. It isn’t what physicists would call Zero Point Energy, but it may be fine for us magicians.

4 Likes

Eureka. The reason that it is easy to feel is because for once we aren’t asking our minds to provide a visual. Normally we imagine light, spheres, auras, or worst, faces. In this case, since we are trying to visualize the infinitesimal, our brains wind up giving us an alternative form of sensory perception. In my case, I can almost touch it and it is normally a black grain. In your case it shifts colors but is also often black.

There’s power to be had in this, like I said before, and I’m going to figure it out.

3 Likes

I used to do this all the time when I was a kid. I would zone out watching the teacher and they would seem really close even if they were all the way across the room. The outlines of them would turn purplish red and the surroundings would be green. I think I might have been seeing auras now that I think about it.

2 Likes

It kind of reminds me of Franz Bardons concept of the “depth point”. I don’t remember exactly what he was using it for
But it seemed to be the zero point within every single living thing. He didn’t even give a vizualization except the one you just described. So we could (are)be looking at the depth point of reality itself. We are on to something huge @Rahnoren!

2 Likes

Says who?

All it takes is training.

2 Likes

I like your style! I absolutely believe that we can tunnel down and impart an effect on the quantum level! The visualization at least gives us the tangible feeling of hooking into something physical. It is just the start of the journey.

Was tinkering in my laboratory this morning. As I stared into the zero point and felt its presence as a tactile granule, it felt neutral, without charge. Any willful application of energy felt like an imaginary layering.

A second visualization of an infinitesimal charge manifested as a buzzing and a taste. The bee buzzing when you stick your tongue across a 9v battery, or the memory of mild electrocution. The granule didn’t feel physical, it ‘tasted’ and it ‘felt’ electrical

I proceeded to see if superimposing the visualizations worked, and to my surprise, it did. It felt legit. The zero point had a charge.

When dealing with the infinitesimal our minds don’t have to bother with visuals, and it appears as though this sets us free to experiment with forces in a very tangible fashion.

Hrmmmmmmm.

2 Likes

Could that be what the Kundalini is made up of? A whole bunch of tiny granules that have an electric charge… The infinitismal of our energy body.

Shit, this is mind blowing

2 Likes

There is something to this. In the very least it is fun and helps enhance imagination even for those who have difficulty with it, like me. At best it is the intersection of imagination and reality.

Epic Win either way.

If I ask you to imagine something so small that you can’t see it, what is there to imagine? There isn’t much to invent is there? So if it isn’t imagination, what is it?

Fun stuff.

2 Likes

The bindi (dot) of manifestation, where 0 becomes 1, Void becomes Form, at the centre of every manifestation… I love this! :smiley:

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva reminds me of a video on EAs channel
"Magic the next science"
It looks like BALG is ascending scientifically as well

3 Likes

There is something to this, but I can’t quite get down that far. However, by trying, I did notice my clairvoyance open up much quicker today and I saw a single black dot appear in my vision.

I’ll keep at it for a few days and see if anything else happens.

My intuition tells me this is a way of connecting to the Abyss or the Void, but I can’t say I’ve done it yet.

4 Likes

Happy! It’s not just me!

[quote=“valkarath, post:15, topic:12733”]
My intuition tells me this is a way of connecting to the Abyss or the Void, but I can’t say I’ve done it yet.[/quote]

It is - the One Point that arises from the Void/Manifold/All is the gateway. Go what the Kybalion calls “back of, and behind” that to find the moment of self-as-SELF-as-Void/Abyss/Infinite.

Or at least I did, and it was cool! :smiley:

2 Likes

My UPG:

I have noticed that you can attempt to focus on what is behind the zero point with much ease. To me it is like an ultra dense, electrically neutral solid blackness. I suspect that the solidity is a simple barrier. At the infinitesimal scale, solid matter doesn’t exist after all. There is a door to be found. Lady Eva seems to have blown past it. Bravo.

1 Like

You know sometimes on your computer it’ll ask “Are you sure you want to do this?” - that’s because you’re accessing a place where you can change settings, maybe make registry changes to the heart of the operating system, things like that.

Same thing in my experience, specially the cool bit where you realise everything comes from you, and have to choose between apathy/meta-suicide, or getting back in the game, and playing with your toys. :smiley:

4 Likes

Wonderful explanation! Thank you. Funny, I built a small OS in about the year 2000. The machine has no secrets from me except its subatomic structure.

At some point last year, while perusing the hall of mirrors, or the reflections of all, I was feeling quite connected to the subtle extracorporeal continuum. It may be because I was falling asleep, but that day, I came about a nexus of light. It seemed more like a tightly wound combination lock of some sort. I was overwhelmed with the sense that peering into the nexus was forbidden. The hall of mirrors seemed to come alive with a multitude of personalities expressing worry that I would break something. Silly brain. So, being tired anyways, I gave my “advisers” their victory, proclaimed that I must have some major god complex and mental issues, turned over and fell asleep. Never saw even hints of that structure since.

Thank you Lady Eva, you made me see that I built the wall on that day.

As the Isha Krya meditation goes: “I am not my body. I am not even my mind.”

1 Like