Yezidi

Does Melek Taus have a place in the path of smoke? I know of Ahrimanic groups that include him in their practice.

1 Like

Not at this point. An entire tome will likely be devoted to him. This current continues to expand with unmatched ferocity. So much more more has already been discovered and given to me by the emanations of Ahriman… the Mala of Angra Mainyu, the wrist mala of Sovar and the Sovar Lingam along with their sorcerous uses as well as practical uses within the context of devotion to ones becoming. Deconstruction of modern medicine to discover original herbal cures which works in conjunction with material in the first book which deals with awakening the sentient consciousness within plant matter. Specific uses for the Venom’s of the Black Sun which are fluid fetishes within the BMOA. The expansion of the presented list of said fluid fetishes within BMOA. More curses, more sorcery and deeper insight into the nature of the Divs and their uses. All of this on top of other projects I am laying the foundation for. Melek Taus is a whole different playing field.

3 Likes

And Fuck Church of Ahriman. They do not have shit on this current. They use Enochian because they are too frikkin lazy to do any real research. “The desecration of Mary”… Pfffft! What in the hell does that have to do with these ancient forces? How does John Dee’s work fit contextually? They say Ahriman is trapped in another dimension… That is not what lore says. Sorry… had to vent. Just because no one in the west is aware of the nature of this current people capitalize on their ignorance. This book will solve that as it will put their work to shame.

2 Likes

Lol you knew who I was talking about right away. Well, they are a cult after all. And they drink menstrual blood :confounded:

1 Like

Menstrual blood is an awesome sorcerous tool used upon the Path of Smoke for both alchemical and vampyric purposes. However you do not need to drink it. They are fucking retards. They actually threatened to sue recently. They know this work is about to stomp them out of existence.

3 Likes

And I hope your book does stomp them out, it’s about time. There has always been a weird feeling around them whenever I encountered them on the net.

1 Like

Next time you encounter them tell them Pom Drakonis said to go and die.

3 Likes

You know in south ga, women have put menstral blood in the food they cook and serve it to their husband or boyfriend as way to have control over them. So, drinking some chic menstral blood if she knew what she was doing could put one in a mess. Not sure why anyone would want to drink it.
And before anyone asks nooo, I have never done that. If I have to take those measures to keep a man, then I am perfectly happy alone.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Also here in Sweden in old times witches put their menstrual blood in things to get them to do what they wanted.

Wonder if women swallowing men’s semen will give the man control over women?

2 Likes

I dont know. Kinda makes sense.

1 Like

Drinking menstrual blood = Gross as Fuck!
Over the lips past the gums look out stomach here it comes! Yay! Menstrual blood Yay…,.

2 Likes

Umm…thanks for sharing. :anguished:

3 Likes

Actually, it’s the other way round - trust me on that one. :wink:

I used some menstrual blood on a candle wick back when I first got contacted by Ahriman, worked pretty well:

(Bear in mind guys that I wrote that before working closely with Ahriman, and that my experience was still relatively brief and I didn’t go as deeply and immersively as Kurtis has.)

4 Likes

The almighty Dastur made a video about you recently, I made sure to leave a nice little comment on it. The man is an asshole.

2 Likes

LMAO! Really? Yeah he actually threatened to sue because he knows this book will crush everything they seek to become. PM me a link to the video if you could. :wink: Public slander is a crime.

1 Like

Yeah post the link, wanna see it to

1 Like

They didn’t mention your name. But you could tell who they were talking about.

1 Like

Which video was it? I know they trash Michael Ford as well.

1 Like

Why not just channel Melek Taus Himself for a book?

1 Like

There are two important books about Yazidis religion; one is the Black book and the other is The book of Revelation. However both of them not considered “sacred” by Yazidis and aactually written by a westerner. The actual main texts of Yazidi religion are hymns known as qawls.

Qawls are a type of poetry which are composed in Northern Kurdish dialect. They are usually end-rhymed, and can be relatively long (the longest-known qawl has 117 stanzas, while the usual length is 20-60 stanzas). Both their language and content point to an early origin of the hymns, though the oral character of their transmission makes it impossible to give firm dates.

The Yazīdī believes that a supreme creator god made the world and then ended his involvement with it, leaving it to be controlled by seven divine beings. The name of chief divine being is Malak Ṭāʾūs (“Peacock Angel”), who is worshipped in the form of a peacock which is generally identified by outsiders with the Judeo-Christian figure of Satan, causing the Yazīdīs to be inaccurately described as Devil worshippers.

The books can be read online.

Maṣḥafrash (“Black Book”)

Kitāb al-jilwah - The book of Revelations.

2 Likes