Which entity do I call upon to be granted supernatural abilities?

The only thing I can teach you is what I already have, because it’s an ability that arises from a specific understanding of magick, “reality,” and self, that took me a lot of work to attain, and the work isn’t being held over your head like a moral thing, demanding you “pay your dues” - it’s the necessary route to be able to do it.

It’s like wanting to bench press 300lbs but not being willing to do the lifting and other work to get there, if you see what I mean.

I have “taught” you - for free - how to get started, with Belial (and explained why I think he’s the right one to approach), let me know how that’s going for you - if you don’t want to do that, maybe someone else will teach you or send you some information. :slight_smile:

You need to learn to walk before you can run, in most cases, and if you were someone who can run straight out of the cradle, so to speak, like some people on this forum and site, then we wouldn’t be having this conversation, because you wouldn’t need to be taught.

3 Likes

I drew the sigil and was meditating on it. I gave him my intent as I would normally charge a sigil I prayed that he give me a new identity or at least make it so that any record of my college experience was lost. It hasn’t happened.

2 Likes

yet…

There’s a cursing ritual in Mark Smiths “Scorpion God” that lets you swap bodies with somebody else when you die, but you must be really far down that path to use it. It involves Belial and maybe some other spirit which I can’t really remember right now. Obviously, I haven’t used it but I thought I should mention it.

I believe that shape shifting is done in the astral plane and there are a lot of spirits that can instruct you in that. I’ve never heard of a physical shape shifting and I don’t believe it’s possible tbh.

4 Likes

I’m going to non-snarkily suggest you first approach him with this - ask him to release you by any means that don’t harm you, and people you love, from being trapped, and your options limited, due to your college results.

Let him scry out the cause-and-effect chains, which seems to be how spirits view time and probabilities, that will deliver the result.

If I needed a diamond & platinum bracelet to be happy, a very reasonable and modest idea from a goddess such as myself :yum: I could win the money and buy one, or inherit one from an unknown rich aunt, or be given one by a friend, or find one mislabelled and underpriced in a junk shop - or, save, or take out a small loan, and purchase one from a West End jeweller.

All of those get me my bracelet, and some may be easier to arrange than others, so if I set an intent for that, I would therefore leave delivery methods open, because they don’t matter - I just want the result.

If you dictate to a demonic King the exact route he has to take, you’re limiting him and maybe even going to annoy him, and there’s no need for that to happen. :slight_smile:

Be VERY specific about the result, but let him work out how to bring it to you.

Many millionaires and entrepreneurs flunked college, you may have a chance meeting with someone like that who empathises with your result, mentors you, and in time you become better off than the MILLIONS of people with great paperwork and no prospects. These things do happen, they usually just take a nudge and the right attitude from you towards opportunity and other people (especially successful people).

(And if you learn in future to manifest things from thin air, one of these is a nice way to say “Thank you Eva”! :stuck_out_tongue: )

6 Likes

While I’m on the topic of success, I don’t feel I “know” you, so you may well have some of these covered, but there are subtle things that will make your life easier and better, and take you further in life and society, if you make a commitment to mastering them.

First up, this is my guide to how to make a great first impression.

All those things are easy to learn and will set you head and shoulders above most people, and it’s like, “dress for the job you want” - you’ll come across as someone capable of handling success, trustworthy and likeable, and when you attain it, you’ll fit right in.

This book (there are PDFs available because it’s out of copyright, and a simple html version here) will set you up to be the great person who can either start from where you are now, or, should a miracle occur that delivers you a different life, mean you aren’t like all the dumb lottery winners and overnight reality show stars, who end up back where they started or fucked up worse because they have no class or self-restraint:

This next is also essential reading – fix your atttude and success will come running to you in everything you touch. Life tries to undermine self-belief, especially in young men right now, look at this as your mental vitamin pill and re-read regularly:

There are some books by him also available free online (and a brief overview here), but I don’t have time to research which are legal and which aren’t. He does emphasise a very benevolent approach to people and events, but that’s what’s going to work best most of the time unless you go for a life of crime and violence, and you can always take off the “velvet glove” when it’s really needed, and adapt the ideas to suit the situation.

Watch channels like this guy (even if you dislike wrist watches) to become familiar with gentlemanly classiness, style, expectations, and attitudes:

None of these things will constrain you - they’ll empower you to fit in anywhere, and be the kind of person who gets the breaks and makes the connections, whatever other outcomes you get with your magick, and whatever level of society you’re at. And they’re all really easy to do.

2 Likes

All of what you’ve asked for is technically possible. The problem is that most people couldn’t channel enough energy to achieve them.
If you want to develop these abilities, I suggest you work on your astral senses and master the more common methods;
Possessing a willing target, during a ritual.
Small shapeshifts
Slowing aging
Astral time travel.
Get good enough with these and, combined with brilliant astral senses, you might just get close.

3 Likes

I know I’m being judgmental but I think those things are total overkill for the problems that he’s described, and that easier, sleeker ways exist to get a great result without murdering your old life to start anew.

But that’s me judging without the full data, so…

A lot of other options depend on what DragonHorde wants from life, there are side-routes into almost everything, but you need something extra to get those opportunities and make contacts, and I’m not sure if he has that, or is willing to make the choice to acquire it, I don’t have enough to go on. The post I made above is a starter-pack kind of deal on that, it either clicks or it doesn’t with people.

In London, and I think in the USA, there are people with masters degrees waiting tables or claiming food stamps, they’re probably nice people and can do the academic work but they don’t have that something extra, the combination of ruthless hustle and graceful polish you need to really get ahead.

4 Likes

** First snarky comment … Masters degrees waiting table but governments still want a flood of immigrants.

They got the feel good degrees that had the free time to be drunk and party. Toilet paper is worth ten times as much.

Now the USA has $3 Trillion is such debt the government calls an asset. Laughing.

Back on subject … The secret to magick and life is fundamentals… fundamentals … fundamentals.

The thread’s beggar has a million miles to go.

3 Likes

I still think your not quite understanding how this works but I thought id give you a name. “krehl’a’teral” I saw it in the book of Azazel.

3 Likes

Lots of them give abilities…

Immortality, like the Highlander? It’s not going to happen until science figures it out.

However, spiritual immortality is a thing, and something that I am working on. To me, that is the ultimate gift of ascension. I cannot think of another ability that surpasses it.

4 Likes

Crap. Y didn’t I hear this before. Oh well…Belial isn’t really as bad as people say…u no his more helpful then many beleive. He kinda gets a bad rep being all fuck up your life n kill n destroy. He is more interested in making u see u don’t actually need to be dependant or subservient just use what u have. To me…he is really cool n safer then most people think. Don’t b afraid just be truthful n respectful and you should do fine.

4 Likes

I am not sure about LHP resources, but in Thelema and Golden Dawn, there are rituals such as Transformation, Alchemy, Bornless Ritual, etc.
Immortality as far as I know is the spear the Centurian plunged into the side of Christ. Destiny or immortality as a gift to the bearer.
Time travel is simply will, like moving clouds, having the sun appear in day or night. There may be initial rituals, such as the Headless or Bornless One, that helps fuel your will. It always starts small, and only your determination helps. There is the Mirror of Introspection ritual which can strengthen you and your will and make magic happen.
Always though, it always starts small.
A friend once told me the alchemical formula, time, space, reality.
Through that with visualization I have delayed time for a few minutes to catch a bus or the like, but again, nothing large happens instantaneously … At least in our space-time.

Hth.

Fuego

2 Likes

Lady Eva,

I have a question for you.
What are Cause-Effect Chains? What do they consist of, spiritually, physically or metaphysically? What are they all about? Do they go back as a single chain per person through past incarnations? Are they related in any way to Causal-Acausal/Star Games as what’s written in ONA material?
Questions … Sorry about the multipart question :slight_smile:
Can we view our own cause-effect chains, or is it beyond our scope of senses?

Thanks,

Fuego

2 Likes

Holy shit youre female doctor who

dropping a hint, eh? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t worry about the negative comments here. For these we merely have to look back in time at the mythology of the world. There are numerous records of people living well past 300 in the lore, as well as shape-shifting, and bodyswapping. Admittedly while time travel is possible it is not a simple concept that may require more than what we can understand right now, good luck on that one.

Sorry to say I can give you no details on these things with examples, but I suggest you read, read, and read some more and not just occult books look into mythology. If you evoke an entity it may not even be interested in granting you any of these things as even in mythology they tried to steal it from humans such as immortality. So be ready for that.

2 Likes

Probability manipulation is far from the only thing that can be accomplished with magic.

Of OP’s list, I’ve only never seen (or done) number three.

Not at all. Some people don’t believe in the things that can be done with freedom of consciousness.

Well I didn’t do any wilderness retreats but yeah, I’ve seen and done some of the stuff the OP mentioned. Haven’t been able to remotely possess or permanently switch bodies, though, only with people in the same room or nearby.

It will always remain unanswered, because words mean nothing. Unless you go and do it yourself, you won’t see anything of the sort.

When you try, doors open.

I’ve noticed these kinds of things generally require physical presence, since all other methods of human communication dampen the connection between individuals.

Throw time out the window. Disregard its passing, and existence, and you will be one step closer to manipulating it.

2 Likes

Yes, we can, through divination and scrying, and various things that enhance clairvoyance to the extent of seeing non-physical things.

Finally on the OP, and somewhat in support of Velotak’s comment, I think this came up before in reply to the OP - people who can bend time and shapeshift generally never had to ask how to do it.

Harsh, but true. :confused:

3 Likes

Illusion magic is seriously scary. But awesome if u can. I forget the name but somebody really good at this I swear. Makes u see spiders n crows n nasty scary shit. No it’s awesome but scary for whoever is brave enough to be that person seeing melek taus snakes n naked succubi but as beautiful as woman are… illusion magic I mean scary scary scary holy loose ur mind n shit urself kinda scary. I m not gna do that to another person. Even though I wish I could.

2 Likes