Where are memories located

Anything that leaves an impression does so through Novelty, Emotional Reinforcement, and Repetition. Those are the three factors responsible for everything that leaves a strong impression on us. What strengthens the associative bonds of memory.

The emotional aspects tend to be residual, and can be cleaned up, lessening their influence.

3 Likes

I found it alittle intriguing that JoS considered Belial’s element to be “Water.” But a number of other people consider it to be Earth, and from what I have heard another majority consider it to be Fire. I think though that there is truth in each of them.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, can’t hypnotism delete memories?

1 Like

@Nagathex
Yes it can, I saw it with my own eyes.

1 Like

Hadn’t thought of that. There’s Lola’s answer is to see a competent Hypnotherapist. I should recommend though to be careful who you see, as when going into Hypnosis you are essentially game for being the Therapists “bitch” for any suggestions they’d implant. This would be bad if they learned you were into LHP or Magick or whatever, as in society most people are indoctrinated by religion.

1 Like

Thanks for all your answers, @KissOfTheDragon I agree that this could be dangerous but there’s such a thing as auto hypnosis right?

1 Like

Yes thats true. Well in Hypnosis there are different stages of Trance that you go under. Most New Age/Spiritual practices incorporate light states of hypnotic trance. This is not the state of mind you go into to affect what most people think of as Deep Hypnotic Change. One needs to go to a Hypnotist, because while you go DEEP, you need an Operator to be as a Hypnotic Guide to control what you cannot control. For example, you go to a professional and you would need to go into say a Deep Somnambulistic Trance to where they can implant suggestions that take root more immediately. Your gonna have to really research the subject and the professionals to figure out who is right for you.

1 Like

The General rule for self-rewireing on Memories is positive overrites negative.
Negative Memories are created by being hurt, Positive are created by looking at a positive Event that was enabled from that Happening to you.

Just like Manifestation would work according to “the secret” - except, that you have to go into a much deeper Gnosis for re-constructing a time period of such an extend.

In Terms of who can actually work that on Eternal Level, Ammamaymon (comonly known as Amaymon) Comes to my mind.

He is certainly linked to Dante Abiel, according to my personal Gnosis.

Dante is as well the only Magician who seperated the Acashic Deity necessary for such an Operation successfully.

It took him a bad Back-blow, but he did successfully seperate the Spirit away, that was to be conjured Forward to a new Vessle.

In regards to mundane Mortal conciousness, a ego-trap can work aswell.

The mind goes into a Situation of facing the most undesireable Outcome, on an astral Level, and Returns into a perfectly healthy Body, from where it can then set up a clear new path.

Basically any “don’t remember this” shield in our Psyche is like a blackened box, closing away the Topic all together.

So writing the memories out, and burning them inside of a physical blackened Box, would be the ritual Approach of how to get rid of it.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth