What is the rite time and day to evoke demons

evoking mammon and sitri demons i need to know time and day for these tow

At a time and place where your not going to be disturbed by other people. And any time you, the operator feel like evoking them. Around 3:00 am works best for me.

4 Likes

Some books like the goetia tells you what days and times of year you are to summon certain spirits. It’s not that the spirits can only be summoned during that time it’s that during that time of year you as a human connected to our planet and surrounding spheres will find it easier for you to resonate with that energy when your own flow is in alignment with the earth and what you are wanting.

1 Like

Well, this is a closely guarded secret but I will say it anyway. Most all demons wanna sleep in on sundays, then they only keep bankers hours the rest of the time, so really, the best time is Any Time You Want. You are the one in charge- they do not live in the element of time- only you do, so when you light the first candle, game on, when you say thanks and ring the last bell, game off. Besides, it is always 03;00 somewhere on the planet. };)>

3 Likes

I’m with you there as far as any time can work but there are times when the position of our planet in relation to the solar system and the moon and distance from the sun all effect the general frequency of the Earth’s energy and some times are more able to have a frequency that resonates with the spirit. It’s like saying " hey I could come over now but you know Tuesday at around 3pm is going to be much better for me.

2 Likes