What have you seen?

Hmm not too much in the way of physical appearances and mostly shadow people. Damn was hoping there would be more out there that’s been seen beyond the spectral.

You get the “vibes” too? Interesting I have only met one other person that gets the “vibes”. You saying this makes the second that I “know” of.

When I get them it tends to do with the persons true nature or true intent. I say I have about an 80%-90% accuracy. That said it tends to be when it pertains to something negative.

1 Like

I think it is nice to be able to see who you are working with, and it would be nice to bring them to manifestation and sit and talk with them like we do with each other, however that doesn’t happen for the most part. What is important with them is to be able to see them in our mind’s eye. And even with that, It helps a lot but that is not required to do a spell.

What I have noticed is the things that just pop up at random or sometimes very inopportune moments like that are usually lower level entities who are just looking for the next meal. Some are not even aware we are there and are just like a loop reliving their life… or the moment of their death. Some do see you and even interact with you, but it is usually not positive. Don’t let it get to you!

2 Likes

I can tell lots of stories, but as you weren’t there that’s all they’d be – stories.

I can feel the ‘vibe’ on a large scale. Got into heretical economics back in the 1980s. Studied paradigms and the Magick related thereto in the late 1980s, before getting sucked into related Magick.

What I feel is the stillness of where time slows down, just before the tsunami arrives. I can hear it and have some apprehensions as to its tremendous force. And when paradigms mercilessly crash - one after the other - a lot of low grade, almost physical energy is released.

I intend to harness and direct this abundant energy. I already have long standing propaganda in place which will be fed by the coming paranoia. When it comes to Magick it’s terribly important to have fun.

Of course, what I’m talking about is pure conspiracy theory and best disregarded. The media advises that tomorrow will be just like today, only better. Unfortunately that’s not the ‘vibe’ I’m picking up on. But I’m as prepared as I can be.

Al.

3 Likes

So you feel the Tsunami too huh? I had a big dream of it. Yeah in occult magick its good to ride that Tsunami, rather than being the dumb schmuck that ends up wherever the wind blows them just because they wanted to listen to a Liar to tell them to go back to sleep.

1 Like

When it hits it’ll be quick. I check the silver/gold spot price several times daily. When it starts to go vertical you’ll have a few hours left for supplies; like food, (prescription) medicines, fuel, etc. Then the fun starts. Enjoy! As I have no concern for the masses I know I will.
“Let the games begin!”

Al.

2 Likes

Yesssss this sounds AMAZING!!

1 Like

It’s better to prep and not need it, than not prep and eat it. :wink:

2 Likes

There may be many scams or it may not happen for a long time. I was thinking of manifestation magick recently. When you do a magick spell one is accessing consciousness. But then I became aware that Wealth Spells have a tendency to direct you to certain locations. This is because so called different “alternate realities” exist in certain locations so there is a Relevance to Earth Magick here. On a more practical level, this means that different groups or communities, including The Rich, have favored locations that may correspond to certain magickal ideas. So when I let a magickal current sweep me away to “Quantum Leap” into a Wealthier/Better Survival reality, then I realized where it takes me has to do with a Vibration of Wealth Energy being both Concentrated and Localized at a certain place and Time.

This opened up other ideas to say Wealth and Politics… high profile people will have access to certain information of where the next Big Money Location will be…i.e. where they will build new Condo Construction, or a High Way/Speed Electric Train that will go to new businesses that sell product that rakes in alot of cash.

So this brought up the Othala Rune, whose element is “Wood” and in Elder Futhark is considered the Lowest level of energy as then I could Divine these different Locations of Cash Flow Vortexes which is where Othala’s Wealth is “planting its Roots.” The difference between Othala and Fehu is that Othala is rooted Wealth which are Banks, Wealthy Families and Nobles and established wealth in Lineages. Fehu is great for a Job or whatever, and Othala is great for leading you to big money… and other “Monetary Resources,” Just putting this out there for anyone interested in Rune Practice.

So Uncle Al, even though it may not happen for a long time and many scams to take peoples money will be played off on the Doomsday Scenario… I still did have a very big interest in investing in my own Arsenal. One mostly for fun like honing my skills as I have always been interested in things like Blowing up Car or Airplane models I used to build…or shaking/tossing coke cans up into the air and blasting them with a rifle/shotgun. But should shit hit the fan it will be survival of the fittest and Thuggery. Best to have something like a Big Rig, Portable Weapons Closet and Ammo Chests which wouldn’t last too long amongst the Zombie Hordes =)

2 Likes