Want "target practice"? Join Woodsman's Death in December Event here

Okay, so as some of you may know, I suck at baneful magick. For me, the only way to fix this is practice. As it is not my habit to use baneful works where I am not concerned I have chosen targets right in my own town; that way I have a vested interest in the outcome and can be more effective, in my own mind. I also noticed quite a few people who enjoy similar opportunities.

So, starting this Saturday, every Saturday until the Solstice hits I will be throwing destruction at everyone’s least favorite type of sub-human filth: local pedophiles.

If you want to get in on this for any reason (any whatsoever; I don’t care as long as you have the absolute worst intentions for them) contact me via PM for details. Every individual provided will be verifiable on my state’s sex offender registry (Massachusetts) and each scenario will be a bit different, to hone my (or your) skills in different ways. As this region is my personal domain I can offer photos, locations and anything else which might aid the would-be death dealer in his or her endeavors, as well as provide results as they arise for your own personal analysis and gratuity. For myself, I will be attacking said individuals with techniques from different traditions each time as an additional way to practice various skills.

The Solstice in winter is the longest night of the year, and it marks the beginning of a new cycle of life. Let us ring in this new cycle of life and celebrate by bringing an end to theirs.

4 Likes

I’m in, let’s destroy these filth!!

2 Likes

As per forum rules PM for details. First celebration is tomorrow night.

1 Like

We should have group messaging so that everyone can work together…

1 Like

Tonight THE OLD ONES AND THE LORDS OF THE VOID SHALL FEAST UPON THE MAGGOT FILTH!!

Pm me.

2 Likes

I’m so EXCITED!!!

2 Likes

My pack of wolves are interested. So is my godform and pheonix form.

2 Likes

And I WILL unleash my blood thirsty vampir on them!

2 Likes

And so begins the great hunt…

2 Likes

I’m sad that I missed out on this :.(

2 Likes

I have one more before it ends. I even took a week off myself last week. I was getting grumpy. Want me to add you to the messaging thread for this last one? I have saved the best for last, lol.

1 Like

I never saw this. I definitely have someone you can practice on, huge enemy of mine. But if its too late, its cool.

1 Like

I can add you if you want. Last hit is this this Saturday. It’s a real nasty one.

1 Like

Would be great, but I will be on a flight to Florida this Saturday. Good Luck !

2 Likes