Understanding Blood

Libra dates Sep 22 to Oct 23
Associated spirits can be found here → Goetia of Shadows - Michael Ford, Adam Iniquity - Google Books

Don’t than me thank Mike Ford I’m sure you can find more if you do a little digging. You

2 Likes

Thanks for that AdamThoth. I did some digging myself and I’ve found some very interesting stuff but it’s always good to learn more.

1 Like

Nice find, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just thought I would add this here. Some people discount the use of blood in a ritual. I personally don’t. I think it is a powerful tool. But only your own blood, not that of an animal. Basically when you do it with your own blood I feel you are saying through that action “This is how much I want this to happen and how serious I am; I am prepared to cut my own body and give some of my life force to making this happen”. Sure you can use other offerings, but name one where you have to be prepared to harm yourself to do it. Semen and menstrual blood are normal excretions, the other you must cut your own flesh to have. Which means wounds, pain, and scars. You have to be willing to know that every day for the rest of your life that you have a reminder on your body of making that sacrifice. Just my thoughts anyway.

4 Likes

I have a couple of scars from things like that, which are as treasured as a piece of jewellery, they’re only small but they tie my blood to spirits I genuinely love. I hope they never fade.

9 Likes