Understanding Blood

(From my blog.)

Preface

There seems to be a widespread misconception about the magical purpose and usage of blood on both ends of the spectrum: some believe that blood has no influence or worth for sorcery (it does), and some believe that details down to the color of your skin make a massive difference (not really).

I’ve even seen individuals claim that gods and spirits don’t care about blood! Which is mostly wrong.

Some people, like that, miss the mark entirely, and some people only use it as a reward for hungry spirits, or as a dense form of spiritual matter.

You are your blood.

These are all somewhat accurate, but they don’t explain the depth of power contained within blood.

There are, however, some key operating principles of blood that need to be understood in order to effectively work with your body and your timeline.

These are most easily explained in three parts:

1. Bloodlines
  2. Genetics
  3. Personal Spirits

Bloodlines

Make no mistake: your ancestry, your family, and where you came from matters.

Bloodlines and ancestry are something that every human being is born into, and bloodlines tend to mix and muddle and cross. The bloodlines you are a fusion of- that of your parents- came across time to mix and make you. Generations have passed into and out of existence, struggling to survive or thriving, each a brick in your castle, the fortress of your spirit.

When you are born into this world, all you are is your blood- your foundations come first, before you come close to acquiring conscious experience.

Ancestral power can be explained as similar to Legos. The more generations that have passed, and the more power in those generations, the stronger the construction and the stronger the bloodline is. Being a sorcerer enlivens your bloodline, if only proportionally to your “share” of the blood.

That is, of course, assuming you don’t specifically work to bring them all to strength. In that case, one member of the bloodline can empower and infuse the entire line, backwards and forwards, with power.

However, birth is not the only way to access a bloodline. There are two other ways one can earn entry, one of which I’ll go over here and the other I’ll go over in the “Personal Spirits” section.

If a member, or a certain kind of member depending on the structure of the bloodline, accepts another individual as a part of their family- such as marriage, or initiation- one can become part of that bloodline. This is generally done through a ritual, as truly creating another member of the family is never an easy task, to introduce and mingle the ancestors together. This can be about spiritual ancestors, such as previous cycles of orders, which is done in initiation.

Bloodlines are the major topic of this post, as the other two categories are really only subsets of explanations on the power of bloodlines and understanding them properly.

The basic axiom is this: your blood determines everything you set out into this world with, though it does not encapsulate everything you can become.

With that, let’s move on to the genetics section, to discuss what exactly your blood gives you from a magical perspective.

Genetics

What are we born with?

This isn’t a rhetorical question. It is the one you should be asking yourself at this current time. I don’t speak of our physical capabilities, as we all know that infants of our species tend to be unable to care for themselves in any distinguishable way.

Yet, that doesn’t describe what we incarnate here with. What are our tools? How much of our spiritual prowess is determined from birth alone? Is our access to certain kinds of spirits measured by the astrological and familial circumstances of birth?

Let’s work our way backwards.

Yes, our access to certain spirits is chosen by the immediate circumstances of our birth. Our natal charts and ancestors have their own energetic frequencies, their own resonance- it is this, when mixed with our nature, that produces the “kit” we are born with and the “keys” that come with it, not-too-metaphorically speaking.

Note that I don’t mean access to all spirits is determined by this combination. Rather, there are sets of astrological and stellar entities, and sets of localized and ritualized entities, that are only fully unlocked by those who share their traits. An Aries will naturally be able to work deeply with the spirit of the constellation, a Taurus will find the most use out of its constellation’s spirit, and so on. When a family has long existed in the same location, and packs psychics (natural or trained) throughout the line, their homeland grows an affinity for them. The people become part of the landscape.

This is not the only situation in which local spirits can attach to a bloodline, however.

If a single human has enough power, and ambition, behind them, it is possible to ritualistically transform the energetic qualities of their bloodlines, in order to resonate and “click” with certain beings that the sorcerer wants to work with their line. This can be utilized in anything from a massive curse, to opening the gateways for the sorcerers of the future to have nearly endless access. With enough strength, it is even possible to set up and operate patterns that automatically indicate- or have indicators relating to birth- the presence of a sorcerer in the line.

The imagination is the limit for concepts, power is the limit for utilization of the concepts.

That brings me to my next point: how much of our spiritual prowess is determined by birth?

The simple answer is, however much of it you can think of. The more complex answer is, what we allow it to encapsulate.

See, these little bundles of frequencies and feelings we call “people” are, from birth, set out on a path. There’s an easy way to remember the exact function of this path:

Destiny is the skeleton of Fate.

Internalize that. We are all set out on a path that we cannot change- that no amount of sorcery will nudge- which is our destiny. We all have a reason for being here, and that’s what our destiny takes us to fulfill, or fail. Failure has a huge number of consequences we will not be delving into in this post. Fate, however, is the “stuff” we can change- interactions, circumstances, paths, and so on. Our fates are ever-changing, ever-intersecting oceans that we navigate with the ever-weakening ship of our bodies.

Destiny holds the power we are supposed to have. Fate holds the power we can have.

In order to know what we can have, or what we are supposed to have, we need to know what we do have.

The Netjer and associated Egyptian entities tend to refer to this as our “pots of resources”, or “rooms of resources”. This has to do with personal energy management, and is regarded as the power any one aspect of our lives has at any given moment. While there are far more individual, incredibly specific “pots”, I will give a brief explanation of the big seven:

1. Health. This has to do with your physical condition, your emotional and mental health, and the measure of your life force.

2. Wealth. This has to do with your physical resources, how available finances or tools are, and so on.

3. Creativity. This is your artistic expression, your ability to bring things into the world.

4. Summation. This is a bit of your entirety, and the full breadth of your life force.

5. Senses. From physical senses to magical senses, this pot deals with the energy of your ability to perceive this world, and others. I have found that it is not linked to the Assemblage Point, rather, more geared towards projection and similar arts.

6. Influence. It handles your persuasiveness and personality while dealing with your magical capability and how much power the patterns you create, pack.

7. “Truth”/“Soul”. This monitors your soul’s expression through your body, and how true you are being to your, well, true self.

Josephine McCarthy’s Quareia course handles these resources in more depth, and slightly differently, if you seek further reading on them.

Back to the overall post. As you just read, we as humans have a number of different “settings” by simply existing in this world, in this moment. This is what the factors we have previously discussed, influences- this is the board to move your pieces on.

Permutations of these qualities is what we’re born with, and what changes with us over time.

Now onto our last sub-topic.

Personal Spirits

I’ve already written on the potentialities of “making” spirits join with one’s bloodline, and it isn’t mental gymnastics to understand that one can create personal spirits for their line, either.

This is about neither of those things.

Rather, I’d like to take a moment to discuss what exactly happens when a spirit, of their own volition, pledges to serve, walk with, protect, or in any other capacity work with your bloodline.

The amount of possible reasons behind such a decision is enormous. If you’ve saved a spirit, it may pledge itself, if you’ve talked to one or worked with one for long enough, it may pledge itself, if you’re stronger and have a similar purpose, it may pledge itself- and so on.

Yet you’ll notice that all of the qualifiers I mentioned have to do with you, personally, the mage. Despite the fact that only you, for hypothetical purposes, of your line is doing anything like that for the spirits in question. Why is this?

The answer can be found in understanding how occult familial relationships function. Child spirits are naturally subsets of, or younger versions of, their parent spirit- assuming they share the same energy or patterns.

Members of a bloodline may not necessarily share the same energy (though that is more prevalent in closer families), but they do share the same base patterns. Ancestry is a set of a patterns that are visible to spirits when viewed inside your body, or, they may see your ancestry from great distances, if you keep your line fed and lively.

To put it plainly: they aren’t swearing allegiance to you, as a person, they bend the knee to your pattern, which naturally includes the smaller patterns unique to your family. Your “signature(s)”, as it were.

So, although some spirits will choose to identify you by your individual patterns, most by nature associate you with the patterns of your family. Heritage, ancestry, and family- all aspects of the same concept, all qualities that matter between spirits. This can even be used to identify the pantheon a spirit comes from.

In conclusion, blood does not matter to spirits, and to our work, because of any preconceived “divine right”. We are identified by our blood, and spirits can be found and traced by theirs. Our blood is the pattern of our foundations, and these pillars are special to some spirits, inconsequential to others. Once they have your “calling card”, they can phone you. Feeding them blood, is akin to being intimate with that spirit.

So pick your friends wisely.

And your enemies, even more so.

10 Likes

Beautifully addressed…

Nicely put velotak, though I’d have to disagree. Blood is a tool much like a candle or ritual mat: it only has the importance you ascribe it.
To dismiss a tool will render it less effective at the least or useless at most.

1 Like

[quote=“Neploth, post:3, topic:9627”]Nicely put velotak, though I’d have to disagree. Blood is a tool much like a candle or ritual mat: it only has the importance you ascribe it.
To dismiss a tool will render it less effective at the least or useless at most.[/quote]

I don’t really put blood in the category of candles or a mat.
Blood is a basis of life force…I put it in the same category as salt and sulfur. Which can also be used as tools.

I see it like, when you take a lemon wedge and squeeze out some lemon juice…that little drop or two will add something to whatever you’re using it for (smell, health benefits, taste etc)
Blood is our juice, the literal essence that supports our existence.

But yes I believe if you have intent you can also give your blood additional importance. Like having a charged crystal versus a crystal that hasn’t been charged.

2 Likes

I think you missed it. Yes… blood is a tool… but it is the medium of your electrical energy current that courses through your physical being… This is why it has been said the blood is the life… it carries your current. It can also carry other currents as aforementioned either by ancestral mingling or by willful interactions and thus agreements based on such.

You can use anything to pour your energy or being into and it becomes a tool… though blood… is more. It is the very vehicle where spirit/energy mingle and coexist with matter in harmony to animate as well as drive into being.

2 Likes

well I’ve been told my great grandma that came from Russia was a witch and my other great grandmother could always tell when someone died my grandma too even without any information about their death

2 Likes

[quote=“Velotak, post:1, topic:9627”](From my blog.)

That is, of course, assuming you don’t specifically work to bring them all to strength. In that case, one member of the bloodline can empower and infuse the entire line, backwards and forwards, with power.[/quote]

How would one go about doing this?

2 Likes

Where can I find some info about the spirits that are related to my zodiac sign? Maybe I’m bad at google search, but I googled “spirits that relate to libra” and I only got Venus. Any ideas?

Evoke the signs and constellations themselves.
Go up there yourself to meet them.
Adjuca can probably guide you to them.
Learn the stars and evoke them.
That’s four options already

1 Like

Is this a power you have? It’s possible you can become open to it…

[quote=“thatrandomguy, post:7, topic:9627”][quote=“anon68160656, post:1, topic:9627”](From my blog.)

That is, of course, assuming you don’t specifically work to bring them all to strength. In that case, one member of the bloodline can empower and infuse the entire line, backwards and forwards, with power.[/quote]

How would one go about doing this?[/quote]

Check his personal spirit explanation then mediate/scry if you don’t have a spirit you connect with already.

along with what arcane said, basically look up everything that can be associated with libra …I’m not sure of the validity of this site but it’s worth a try to get into :slight_smile: I used this site to help me correlate why Metatron was showing me the lower half of the the tree of life and a crescent moon symbol. I ended up finding Vassago and he has heightened my divination with tarot.

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Tree_of_Life:Astrology
http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Tree_of_Life:Zodiac

Also if you haven’t yet you should get your natal chart and look to see (at least ) what your Sun(which is Libra), your Ascendant, and your moon is. Then evoke/invoke the constellation associated with each and maybe even their planet too.

That said, my bloodline is incredibly boring, and I’m pretty sure I’ve barely scratched the surface of it, because centuries of religious, and societal yuck, have led to it being so watered down and mundane that 90% of the spiritual gifts I was born with came from MY past lives, and not my family.

For example, one thing that ran in it used to be a strong affinity for vampirism. Well, my dad has mentioned having extreme self-esteem issues, an inability to talk to girls, only having made a handful of friends, an unwillingness to study, irritability to the point of getting into random fights, a general gravitation around more “energetic” individuals, and so on. All of which, I have seen first hand from someone that barely steps onto the vampiric path, without the proper tools or discipline to manage the feeding frenzies(filtering, selective eating, blocking out empathy that comes with it, et cetera).

Another example is the jinn magic involved with the bloodline which has only been buried since then, and the doors were practically closed for me and jinn magic. I didn’t get easier access to them or their worlds, I didn’t have friends on there already, etc. I had to tweak my own patterns just to talk to them, and change them just to interact more closely to them.

[quote=“Arcane, post:11, topic:9627”]That said, my bloodline is incredibly boring, and I’m pretty sure I’ve barely scratched the surface of it, because centuries of religious, and societal yuck, have led to it being so watered down and mundane that 90% of the spiritual gifts I was born with came from MY past lives, and not my family.

For example, one thing that ran in it used to be a strong affinity for vampirism. Well, my dad has mentioned having extreme self-esteem issues, an inability to talk to girls, only having made a handful of friends, an unwillingness to study, irritability to the point of getting into random fights, a general gravitation around more “energetic” individuals, and so on. All of which, I have seen first hand from someone that barely steps onto the vampiric path, without the proper tools or discipline to manage the feeding frenzies(filtering, selective eating, blocking out empathy that comes with it, et cetera).

Another example is the jinn magic involved with the bloodline which has only been buried since then, and the doors were practically closed for me and jinn magic. I didn’t get easier access to them or their worlds, I didn’t have friends on there already, etc. I had to tweak my own patterns just to talk to them, and change them just to interact more closely to them.[/quote]

It’s possible that your past lives are much stronger than your bloodline. Lets say that wasn’t the case at all. And that all you had was the bloodline, it would’ve been possible then that vampirism and the jinn magick would be more alluring/accessible to you. I personally think your spirit (which connects your body to past lives) being stronger is strong indication of a easier attainable personal power. Your blood helps it, for you at least, because you have stronger genetics than bloodline. I see bloodline, genetics, and personal spirits (literally) as a DNA strand that weave together to help form you. Each person will use the 3 differently…

1 Like

Thanks for your replies Arcane and saturnskin. To be honest, this is a little confusing to me so let me get this straight. To associate a spirit with a zodiac sign, does it have to be related to it’s ruling planet? To be more specific, I’ll use my case as an example. My zodiac’s ruling planet is Venus. One of the goetic spirits associated with Venus is Astaroth. So can we assume that Astaroth is related to libra because of his relation with the planet Venus? Or I’m getting this wrong and the spirit must somehow be directly related with the sign/constellation regardless of the ruling planet?

Also, how can someoe evoke a constellation or planet? Is the proccess identical to spirit evocation?

[quote=“thodoris1008, post:13, topic:9627”]Thanks for your replies Arcane and saturnskin. To be honest, this is a little confusing to me so let me get this straight. To associate a spirit with a zodiac sign, does it have to be related to it’s ruling planet? To be more specific, I’ll use my case as an example. My zodiac’s ruling planet is Venus. One of the goetic spirits associated with Venus is Astaroth. So can we assume that Astaroth is related to libra because of his relation with the planet Venus? Or I’m getting this wrong and the spirit must somehow be directly related with the sign/constellation regardless of the ruling planet?

Also, how can someoe evoke a constellation or planet? Is the proccess identical to spirit evocation?[/quote]

Before invoking or evoking anything, research the entity or meditate on it. (Because i’m not gonna recommend you jump straight into Astaroth unless you understand that entity first)

I think for massive bodies like constellations and planets you need to invoke them(take the symbol for libra and make a sigil)…unless you go with their correlated entities then you can evoke them(such as Aphrodite or the romans Venus female entity.)

Google the constellation of Libra History and Mythology.
You are basically gonna have to do a lot of research that is fairly easy to find. It’s up to you how deep you are willing to search.

[quote=“saturnskin, post:12, topic:9627”][quote=“Arcane, post:11, topic:9627”]That said, my bloodline is incredibly boring, and I’m pretty sure I’ve barely scratched the surface of it, because centuries of religious, and societal yuck, have led to it being so watered down and mundane that 90% of the spiritual gifts I was born with came from MY past lives, and not my family.

Another example is the jinn magic involved with the bloodline which has only been buried since then, and the doors were practically closed for me and jinn magic. I didn’t get easier access to them or their worlds, I didn’t have friends on there already, etc. I had to tweak my own patterns just to talk to them, and change them just to interact more closely to them.[/quote]

It’s possible that your past lives are much stronger than your bloodline. Lets say that wasn’t the case at all. And that all you had was the bloodline, it would’ve been possible then that vampirism and the jinn magick would be more alluring/accessible to you. I personally think your spirit (which connects your body to past lives) being stronger is strong indication of a easier attainable personal power. Your blood helps it, for you at least, because you have stronger genetics than bloodline. I see bloodline, genetics, and personal spirits (literally) as a DNA strand that weave together to help form you. Each person will use the 3 differently…[/quote]

Yep. I’ve done lots of work in reclaiming “lost glory”, though I am simply commenting that my bloodline hasn’t provided me with much, and I’ve genuinely considered detaching from my bloodline altogether to “start” my own line, which is a very real possibility at some point of the future, but for now I am working on adding more of them to my connections.

1 Like

[quote=“Velotak, post:1, topic:9627”](From my blog.)

Preface

There seems to be a widespread misconception about the magical purpose and usage of blood on both ends of the spectrum: some believe that blood has no influence or worth for sorcery (it does), and some believe that details down to the color of your skin make a massive difference (not really).

I’ve even seen individuals claim that gods and spirits don’t care about blood! Which is mostly wrong.

Some people, like that, miss the mark entirely, and some people only use it as a reward for hungry spirits, or as a dense form of spiritual matter.

You are your blood.

These are all somewhat accurate, but they don’t explain the depth of power contained within blood.

There are, however, some key operating principles of blood that need to be understood in order to effectively work with your body and your timeline.

These are most easily explained in three parts:

1. Bloodlines
  2. Genetics
  3. Personal Spirits

Bloodlines

Make no mistake: your ancestry, your family, and where you came from matters.

Bloodlines and ancestry are something that every human being is born into, and bloodlines tend to mix and muddle and cross. The bloodlines you are a fusion of- that of your parents- came across time to mix and make you. Generations have passed into and out of existence, struggling to survive or thriving, each a brick in your castle, the fortress of your spirit.

When you are born into this world, all you are is your blood- your foundations come first, before you come close to acquiring conscious experience.

Ancestral power can be explained as similar to Legos. The more generations that have passed, and the more power in those generations, the stronger the construction and the stronger the bloodline is. Being a sorcerer enlivens your bloodline, if only proportionally to your “share” of the blood.

That is, of course, assuming you don’t specifically work to bring them all to strength. In that case, one member of the bloodline can empower and infuse the entire line, backwards and forwards, with power.

However, birth is not the only way to access a bloodline. There are two other ways one can earn entry, one of which I’ll go over here and the other I’ll go over in the “Personal Spirits” section.

If a member, or a certain kind of member depending on the structure of the bloodline, accepts another individual as a part of their family- such as marriage, or initiation- one can become part of that bloodline. This is generally done through a ritual, as truly creating another member of the family is never an easy task, to introduce and mingle the ancestors together. This can be about spiritual ancestors, such as previous cycles of orders, which is done in initiation.

Bloodlines are the major topic of this post, as the other two categories are really only subsets of explanations on the power of bloodlines and understanding them properly.

The basic axiom is this: your blood determines everything you set out into this world with, though it does not encapsulate everything you can become.

With that, let’s move on to the genetics section, to discuss what exactly your blood gives you from a magical perspective.

Genetics

What are we born with?

This isn’t a rhetorical question. It is the one you should be asking yourself at this current time. I don’t speak of our physical capabilities, as we all know that infants of our species tend to be unable to care for themselves in any distinguishable way.

Yet, that doesn’t describe what we incarnate here with. What are our tools? How much of our spiritual prowess is determined from birth alone? Is our access to certain kinds of spirits measured by the astrological and familial circumstances of birth?

Let’s work our way backwards.

Yes, our access to certain spirits is chosen by the immediate circumstances of our birth. Our natal charts and ancestors have their own energetic frequencies, their own resonance- it is this, when mixed with our nature, that produces the “kit” we are born with and the “keys” that come with it, not-too-metaphorically speaking.

Note that I don’t mean access to all spirits is determined by this combination. Rather, there are sets of astrological and stellar entities, and sets of localized and ritualized entities, that are only fully unlocked by those who share their traits. An Aries will naturally be able to work deeply with the spirit of the constellation, a Taurus will find the most use out of its constellation’s spirit, and so on. When a family has long existed in the same location, and packs psychics (natural or trained) throughout the line, their homeland grows an affinity for them. The people become part of the landscape.

This is not the only situation in which local spirits can attach to a bloodline, however.

If a single human has enough power, and ambition, behind them, it is possible to ritualistically transform the energetic qualities of their bloodlines, in order to resonate and “click” with certain beings that the sorcerer wants to work with their line. This can be utilized in anything from a massive curse, to opening the gateways for the sorcerers of the future to have nearly endless access. With enough strength, it is even possible to set up and operate patterns that automatically indicate- or have indicators relating to birth- the presence of a sorcerer in the line.

The imagination is the limit for concepts, power is the limit for utilization of the concepts.

That brings me to my next point: how much of our spiritual prowess is determined by birth?

The simple answer is, however much of it you can think of. The more complex answer is, what we allow it to encapsulate.

See, these little bundles of frequencies and feelings we call “people” are, from birth, set out on a path. There’s an easy way to remember the exact function of this path:

Destiny is the skeleton of Fate.

Internalize that. We are all set out on a path that we cannot change- that no amount of sorcery will nudge- which is our destiny. We all have a reason for being here, and that’s what our destiny takes us to fulfill, or fail. Failure has a huge number of consequences we will not be delving into in this post. Fate, however, is the “stuff” we can change- interactions, circumstances, paths, and so on. Our fates are ever-changing, ever-intersecting oceans that we navigate with the ever-weakening ship of our bodies.

Destiny holds the power we are supposed to have. Fate holds the power we can have.

In order to know what we can have, or what we are supposed to have, we need to know what we do have.

The Netjer and associated Egyptian entities tend to refer to this as our “pots of resources”, or “rooms of resources”. This has to do with personal energy management, and is regarded as the power any one aspect of our lives has at any given moment. While there are far more individual, incredibly specific “pots”, I will give a brief explanation of the big seven:

1. Health. This has to do with your physical condition, your emotional and mental health, and the measure of your life force.

2. Wealth. This has to do with your physical resources, how available finances or tools are, and so on.

3. Creativity. This is your artistic expression, your ability to bring things into the world.

4. Summation. This is a bit of your entirety, and the full breadth of your life force.

5. Senses. From physical senses to magical senses, this pot deals with the energy of your ability to perceive this world, and others. I have found that it is not linked to the Assemblage Point, rather, more geared towards projection and similar arts.

6. Influence. It handles your persuasiveness and personality while dealing with your magical capability and how much power the patterns you create, pack.

7. “Truth”/“Soul”. This monitors your soul’s expression through your body, and how true you are being to your, well, true self.

Josephine McCarthy’s Quareia course handles these resources in more depth, and slightly differently, if you seek further reading on them.

Back to the overall post. As you just read, we as humans have a number of different “settings” by simply existing in this world, in this moment. This is what the factors we have previously discussed, influences- this is the board to move your pieces on.

Permutations of these qualities is what we’re born with, and what changes with us over time.

Now onto our last sub-topic.

Personal Spirits

I’ve already written on the potentialities of “making” spirits join with one’s bloodline, and it isn’t mental gymnastics to understand that one can create personal spirits for their line, either.

This is about neither of those things.

Rather, I’d like to take a moment to discuss what exactly happens when a spirit, of their own volition, pledges to serve, walk with, protect, or in any other capacity work with your bloodline.

The amount of possible reasons behind such a decision is enormous. If you’ve saved a spirit, it may pledge itself, if you’ve talked to one or worked with one for long enough, it may pledge itself, if you’re stronger and have a similar purpose, it may pledge itself- and so on.

Yet you’ll notice that all of the qualifiers I mentioned have to do with you, personally, the mage. Despite the fact that only you, for hypothetical purposes, of your line is doing anything like that for the spirits in question. Why is this?

The answer can be found in understanding how occult familial relationships function. Child spirits are naturally subsets of, or younger versions of, their parent spirit- assuming they share the same energy or patterns.

Members of a bloodline may not necessarily share the same energy (though that is more prevalent in closer families), but they do share the same base patterns. Ancestry is a set of a patterns that are visible to spirits when viewed inside your body, or, they may see your ancestry from great distances, if you keep your line fed and lively.

To put it plainly: they aren’t swearing allegiance to you, as a person, they bend the knee to your pattern, which naturally includes the smaller patterns unique to your family. Your “signature(s)”, as it were.

So, although some spirits will choose to identify you by your individual patterns, most by nature associate you with the patterns of your family. Heritage, ancestry, and family- all aspects of the same concept, all qualities that matter between spirits. This can even be used to identify the pantheon a spirit comes from.

In conclusion, blood does not matter to spirits, and to our work, because of any preconceived “divine right”. We are identified by our blood, and spirits can be found and traced by theirs. Our blood is the pattern of our foundations, and these pillars are special to some spirits, inconsequential to others. Once they have your “calling card”, they can phone you. Feeding them blood, is akin to being intimate with that spirit.

And your enemies, even more so.[/quote]
Brother I am seriously impressed with your progress and how far you have come along you have become quite wise and I am proud of you and know you will have great progress. Well said!

2 Likes

[quote=“anon68160656, post:1, topic:9627”]We are identified by our blood, and spirits can be found and traced by theirs. Our blood is the pattern of our foundations, and these pillars are special to some spirits, inconsequential to others. Once they have your “calling card”, they can phone you. Feeding them blood, is akin to being intimate with that spirit.

And your enemies, even more so.[/quote]

Brilliant post! :slight_smile:

Hope you don’t mind if I throw in some thoughts?

First:

I want to add something on the issue of ancestry: it’s significant that only in the past 100 years, or slightly less, have so many humans been so quick to deny, shed, and downplay all aspects of inheritance through blood, and ancestry – that was never known before, and if one looks closely enough at the causes of that, interestingly, one also finds the fingerprint of the now-dead troll god’s most recent hate-tool, marxism, and the ideal that we be as one homogenous mass, lacking any kind of individuality, in the name of “equality” – and equality of outcome, at that, enforced, not even equality of opportunity.

Mass aspiration to shed personal uniqueness in pursuit of the lowest common denominator, in other words.

This seems to have happened when the old con-game, fear of hell, fear of being called a heretic or witch, was falling apart, so new chains needed to be forged to keep people afraid and playing small, all of their lives genuinely believing that this was correct. It’s pitiful, and deeply unmagickal, desacralised and debased.

The only people who are unafraid to claim ancestry and unapologetic bloodline cohesion are those who can also claim “muh historical oppression,” and that tells you everything you need to know about the prisons which the troll god and its puppets had attempted to drag mankind – all of us – towards, and not kicking and screaming (it had no strength except that which we lent it) but rather, passive and bowed under a weight of guilt and self-abnegation, idealising victimhood above all else as the truest morality.

Fuck that!

Second:

You have a choice to make.

Be a victim, believe you were born into whatever national, ancestral, tribal lineage you were completely by chance and helpless as a kitten in a storm – or mage-up, OWN IT, be it, and fuck everyone who tries to tear you down via lying platitudes that’re so old, even the normie world sees through them!

You’re not in this body for very long, so fucking be it, live it, and laugh openly in the face of anyone who tries to diminish your lived Now by telling you that you should downplay your manifest form, and all that comes with it.

If certain versions of string theory (and ALL of Saivite Hinduism and my own UPG) are correct, then all “we” are is one consciousness which is both null, void, and yet also unified and manifold, and in US, manifest – playing games.

Having FUN.

Engaging the senses, as a good movie or game tries to really draw you in!

So be whatever the heck you are for the few decades that you’re on this “planet,” and don’t dilute the game you’re in, by wishing to be someone else.

Live to your fullest in this glorious lifetime you have, there may be many crapshoots in this game but there’ll NEVER be one quite like this for you!

6 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:17, topic:9627”]So be whatever the heck you are for the few decades that you’re on this “planet,” and don’t dilute the game you’re in, by wishing to be someone else.

Live to your fullest in this glorious lifetime you have, there may be many crapshoots in this game but there’ll NEVER be one quite like this for you![/quote]

Exactly…
Even though I preach this, sometimes I lose a sense of self…
To which I rebel against anyone/anything that tells me that I need restrictions or modification. ( I have a serious problem with authority)
If you can’t let me be who I am, I will exit you out of my life.

I only want amazing things to happen in benefit of everything (all dimensions, all realities)…So why stop me? :smiley:

1 Like

I disagree, blood has qualities that tie us into this world, physical or spiritual- it is the “record book” of our past, and that of our family, that we keep inside of it.

Yes, it does have ritualistic purposes and can be used in many ways as a tool. I don’t deny that proper blood magic is likely the strongest in this world.

However, it also has innate qualities that have effects down the line. Anyone else remember that random study about fears being passed down by the generation? For an event that happened to their ancestor?

We humans are part of a hive, no matter how individual we may be.

I was wondering when someone would ask! lol

To fully work on your line, you need to have activated and fed your ancestors for a while long enough to keep them lively. When they’re functioning at optimal capacity, you need to either fuse with your bloodline and send power down in a form of intent, or be given by all of them a fraction of their soul. This is a much harder path to work, as there will be included in this fractions of the souls of your descendants.

Why this is hard, is because you become an avatar of the full expression of your family, you are the “Speaker of the Hive”. Your actions, and their karma, will resonate well into the future of your bloodline. Potentially, even beyond the death of your bloodline, and into the associates of the line.

You can use shamanic methods of traveling and communication to go right into the source by intending to travel to your astrological constellation.

You will likely meet a representative, but you may greet the full unbridled power of your constellation.

It is an amazing ally.

And well put, Eva- I agree that dismissal of one’s past and ancestry is essentially a magical crime, not to any sort of judicial committee but to their own families and potentials. Which is why the crime is so heinous.

Additionally, your post outlines a lot of what I was trying to achieve by mentioning fate in the post.

Ultimately, your life is yours to live- some things will happen, some things will not. But the powers that can be yours, are within reach by simply “being you”.

It is why the interplay of fate and destiny is a marvelous thing to watch.

5 Likes

Such an inspirational topic. I have always had a fascination with my family history. With the application of these principles I plan to delve deeper into connection with my roots.

3 Likes