Triangle

I found this I don’t know if it helps but here it is.

1 Like

Thanks. But that doesnt look like an triangle of the art á la qliphotic style

2 Likes

Will try a completly black triangle with red borders and a red circle and no name and see what happens :slight_smile: My enochian triangle wasnt that good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can feel you there, truly the only thing you need to contact an entity is your brain. I personally have two ways I do things one is just communicate telepathically and via clairaudience and that I equal to talking on the phone and for meeting in person it’s evokation and I like the formality of a triangle but it’s not necessary. It is however an almost necessary tool for most beginners and veterans like myself just find a comfort in it and it’s kind of like dressing up for a party you don’t have to but everyone respects the person that does.

2 Likes

It is representing Saturn Has Little to do with fire

you do not have to put names around the triangle i have used tape with no writing around it what so ever still works

I changed the name to Azazel on my triangle of manifestation, that I made by hand that’s it below.

2 Likes

I haven’t used a triangle, and I do fine :smiling_imp:

1 Like

One could also arrange the equipment for projecting a violet light triangle. If, coming to classic triangles, they have “researched/studied” names, this should be fine.

I once used electric tape to make triangles and circles (as I then used circles). Wrote God names, Archangels, Angels, etc with black texta. After ritual, pulled it all up and put it as a ball, in the bin. Still use triangles, should I need.

Al.

1 Like