Traditional Evocation not Applicable

I have a video on this subject coming up for release next week however someone presented me with a question regarding evocation and how to perform it within the context of this current. Therefore I am going to offer a brief description of these operations upon the Path of Smoke to the best of my ability. The approach is way different and much more complex philosophically due to the deep symbolism within the lore. I cannot offer a complete explanation because it would take too much time and honestly, this post will also take too much time. However for the sake of benefiting BALG members I am going to do what I can.

According to this lore, according to the self proclaimed prophet and founder of the Zarathustrian religion the “Gods of bad decision” as well as the “Gods of good decision” (those who do not support political and religious control, and those that do) were not just external embodiments of divine power. In fact his main focus as indicated by the titles he gave them being Angra Mainyu (evil inspiration) and Spenta Mainyu (good inspiration) implies that these are primarily forces which drive the individual and they are controlled by the nature of ones will. He also states that the Amesha Spentas (angels) are associated with the Stars, and the Divs (demons) are associated with the planets. This is because the stars are more fixed and they represent ones fate depending on when they are born while the planets are chaotic due to their orbit and their powers can be used to change imposed fate. It is noth that simple though. The main issue is that the english translations of the scriptures prevent thorough understanding of the true message which is that these forces of darkness do indeed flow through everything.

Regardless, if these forces lay dormant within one not need to invoke them but rather simply awaken them from slumber. (invocation through this current is replaced by reverse possession or "envocation"more on that later). If they also dwell externally their is an implication that these forces flow through all things and this is implied through the standard model of the universe I mentioned in my Kunda Yoga thread. In essence this standard model states that only 4% of the universe is physical matter and the rest is dark energy and dark matter. If that is the case why do you need to conjure them? They are all around and flow through all outside and inside of self. As I channeled this current it was a great enigma I could not solve and all traditional methods of evocation failed me for the most part.

I was instructed on the mental planes by Zohak to begin practicing the concept of Kunda yoga. He is the patron of this concept. I was to use the sigil of Taprev (the demon of poisons and root cunning) to move the dark consciousness of that Div through the torn aspects of my finite consciousness (the chakras) using the ancient science of Mantra (name of Div), Mandala (sigil) and Asana. This was to fully awaken that specific ray of the Black Sun called Ahriman within. When this occurred the instructions were given to evoke the demon in order to gain the insight needed to scribe the teaching of this demon within the grimoire.

I was told to create gateways for what is called the Circle of Counter Creation. These gateways were the ones I perceived during my experience of gaining the gnosis of the Shadow of Bundahishn. I was told that these gateways were the doors to the various realms of Arezura (Hell) when I received the gnosis of the Shadow of Bundahishn.

By using a process similar to Kunda yoga I was to step into the center of the circle of counter creation above the Seal Of Arezura (the collective gate to ALL the powers of Hell) and fully bring the demons consciousness into the various torn aspects of consciousness. Then through will I was to extract the demons presence from within so it could be perceived within the Blackened Fire of Zohak. (the altar of the Zanda or Apostle of Angra Mainyu)

I was guided by Zohak through this process and I was told that this process of extraction was an alchemical operation which goes way beyond conjuration for the sake of manifestation of desire. When the demon which resides within is extracted and one communicates with it the physical vehicle is purified in MANY ways. One way is that the arcane wisdom attained is brought from the collective subconscious to the conscious mind of the individual. Through this the individual becomes a more potent vessel for the power and knowledge of the demon being conjured. Their are other avenues as well however those will be gained by the experience of the process. I am not licensed by the spirits to share these.

Also by pathworking through the section entitled “The Grimoire of Arezura” and evoking the demons one is essentially fully igniting all of the emanations of the Black Sun Ahriman within to become as the Black Son Zohak. This prepares one to wear their powers externally in the form of the Garb of Darkness. To obtain this Garb of Darkness is also a process of Dark alchemy. It is to envoke each Div as a thread used to weave this garment. These demons already possess us. Envocation is a process which allows us to possess them. We step into their consciousness. Instead of them using our body as vehicles for their power we use them as vehicles for our will and the expansion of our consciousness. The expansion of consciousness occurs by simply being able to view reality through the eyes of ancient Gods.

So there you have it. As can be seen this path is a spiritual science. It is not simply a catalog of spirits to call upon and grant wishes. It is unlike anything else ever revealed to mankind. Just reading it will create shifts in yourself and your reality. To actually apply this work is to become a God.

14 Likes

Really looking forward to your work!

1 Like

This is an example of one of the Seals as I was instructed to create it. Due to the sacred nature of these I am not licensed to show any of the “live” seals except for the Collective seal of Arezura as it remains locked until one first is initiated by the gatekeeper Vizaresh through the preceding Hell realms. These are individual altars in and of themselves upon the Path of Smoke. Not many specific examples of their use is given in this first book however some “suggestions” are given. I have however revealed a specific use for the Seal of Drugaskan in the upcoming Anthology to ignite the consciousness of possibility for those who choose to step upon the Path of Smoke.

3 Likes

I do make complete sets of these for those interested according to a much more in depth and evolved method recently given to me. Each is burnt by hand and then covered in the blood of sacrifice before being stained with ebony seal. Then the design is covered in 24 carat gold leaf to make the linear gateway a super conductor of energy. Video of the ritual process is given as well however these are made to order and take much time to make. The ability to request these is essentially one of the services I will provide through BALG’s ritual for hire.

2 Likes

This is the Blackened Fire of Zohak as it is used in operations of evocation which acts as a mirror. This infernal “mirror”
is the elemental surface upon which one can perceive and reflect upon the internal powers and potentials we call Divs. The Divs are each individual rays of the Black Sun. This ritual tool/altar is the antithesis of the Holy fire of Ahura Mazda called Atar by the Zarathustrians.

4 Likes

I’m currently readying myself for a work with Lucifer. I will bookmark this because I might be interested in the future.

Thank you for sharing this knowledge with us!

1 Like

You are most welcome

1 Like