To ask a entity to teach a fictional language?

:expressionless: you say, that he himself helps me with hearing him?
…ok. That entities can be so kind is something new to me.

1 Like

No like he most likely has the ability to do that

1 Like

“The Twenty-fifth Spirit is Glasya-Labolas. He is a Mighty President and Earl, and showeth himself in the form of a Dog with Wings like a Gryphon. He teacheth all Arts and Sciences in an instant, and is an Author of Bloodshed and Manslaughter.”

2 Likes

Thats pretty cool :3

3 Likes

IMO create a thought-form being from within that universe, and then ask a spirit skilled with languages to empower it. Creative method:

Once it’s created and you have a good idea of how it looks, ask the spirit to manifest some energy within it for added oomph, like you would ask them to manifest within smoke or an idol.

I’m geting a strong vibe that if you offer to SHARE this online, the information about the language I mean, you may get better results, since all things seem to yearn to manifest more and to flourish.

2 Likes

I guess i could find some instructions on how to create a servitor in this forum. :thinking:

I’m going to avoid uncle chuckie’s books, because he was so stupid to admit that he had put something in there.

Something that empowers him, or at least would make people walk in circles.

Oh…

Then i may should wait until i have a job or something,
before i end up with halfassed and unfinished weirdness.

1 Like

Tell me that’s a joke, right?

I JUST LINKED INSTRUCTIONS IN THAT POST ABOVE EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY LINKED THE SAME GODDAMNED POST ALL OVER SO OFTEN THAT ANYONE WHO MIGHT THINK “GEE ONE DAY I MIGHT WANT TO MAKE A SERVITOR” COULD HAVE BOOKMARKED IT!

4 Likes

Geez XD

~I though that the linked post was for the part which was supposed to empower the allready created thoughtform.

1 Like

If you’d actually clicked it and read it, you’d have known better.

It comes BEFORE the bit where I said about empowering the servitor.

And I fail to see what about the line before it, saying “Creative method:” led you to that conclusion, especially since you spend hours a day reading here and I have repeatedly linked that walk-through for people asking how to create wards and other servitors.

1 Like

You have evoked my Capslock Aspect, more terrible than the searing eye of Rudra, more scathing than the burning whips of a thousand hell-whores.

Kudos.

2 Likes

To clarify this: i’m not here to piss you off neither to calm you.

And if i struggle with the basics, i’m surely not that much interested in seemingly “”“advanced”"" things.

The most is just stuff i kinda “save up for another time”.
~A living libary, this is what BALG is for me.

1 Like

The only thing you needed from that reply was to read it in order. :wink:

I’m not pissed off at you, however like at least one other person on here, you seem to delight in making things needlessly complex and finding obstacles that don’t even exist, and when you consider the struggles people have gone through in the past, and continue to go through, in attempting to find magickal knowledge, that you practically spit out even the most spoonfed items is rather… perturbing.

And there is literally NOTHING “advanced” about what I posted, I was doing it before I was aged ten.

4 Likes

To do things like these since childhood, brings you in a position which is far away from myne.

And regardless of that, looks anything “regular” to the beginner like “super advanced”. ~Big names make it even worse, like A. Mason when she suggests the beginners to step away from her books.

Or the fact that K. Joseph was doing magic for years before he went to ahriman and those below. -His great change didn’t came through him starting in magic, but through this expansion.

How is the one above supposed to understand the one below?
-And that many of you are doing this since childhood makes it even more extreme.

1 Like

But you obviously haven’t read it yet because literally all it asks you to do is imagine a famous person you are attracted to or like for some other reason, focus on one of their features, imagine them holding a shield.

The rest after that gets even simpler.

Are you seriously telling me that if I say “Angela Merkel” you CANNOT imagine what she looks like?

She’s not an example to base this off but she’s probably the most famous person you and I both know of.

Can you not see those piggy, angry eyes, and that fish mouth, for even a few moments?

1 Like

You’re creating yet more distraction for yourself here by getting meta about this and worrying what experience other people have, how big the possible difference is between us and you, instead of attempting the damned exercise and then coming back and saying “Okay Eva I did this based on (name of model you used for the ward) and I have such-and-such a question/problem with it.”

You’re reading my replies and shopping for problems, obstacles, and distractions, like a bored rich trophy wife shopping for new shoes, instead of doing the work, and if it doesn’t come easy, guess what me neither (at first) - keep practicing.

If you join the army do you really imagine they will take “Oh I don’t know anything about guns and anyway I never read a full treatise on military tactics” from you, and let you instead go put your feet up and still draw full pay and benefits?!

1 Like

I would recommend learning a language that might actually have some use. But if you absolutely have to learn a fictional language I would do this.

2 Likes

Would you know if they have an actual alphabet?

1 Like

I can tell you right now he was far from stupid.

You’re being handed material on a silver platter, yet rejecting it. With all due respect, the only thing stopping you, is yourself.

3 Likes

@Drachir, what is your birthday, birth time, and location of birth? I want to check out your astrology to figure out more about you.

3 Likes

Something is telling me that the person behind Drachir is going to have to be in a situation near to Starvation to Death, where the only choice is to Learn and Evolve or Die. Some people learn only that way.

Edit to Add: Learning a fictional Sith language would not help out your Poor Situation. I am beginning to wonder if you truly are poor as your Focus seems to be on things that do not help you, like the title of this thread. It doesn’t matter to me either way, as any advice I give takes no time away from my day.

3 Likes