This Grimoire.......Love It

Just got my copy in the mail today; beautiful looking book. Holy shit; the intro was good and informative. Never really knew much about Zoroastrianism, but I’m grateful for the lessons learned in it. Now the Rites, (on pg.99 ATM) this is different and honestly, I’m loving the methods already, just so different. Will post updates on here, definitly worth getting. Thanks Kurtis!

8 Likes

Okay so I just got done reading it and I have to say I have never seen anything like the stuff in this book.

Yes some stuff requires materials, but suprisingly the excercises and all coorelate and are seemingly like alternatives to typical chakras and kundalini.

Its fucking worth getting and will be working this in the next couple of days.

Kurtis; your grimore is fucking wonderful!

3 Likes

I’ll be sure to check it out.

1 Like

Wait I’ve already bought it and it’s sitting in my closet lol

I am glad you feel it was worth the dowry.

1 Like

Kurtis my copy of the black magic of Ahriman leather deluxe edition just arrived to day it was all sealed when i open the parcel there was a small cardboard box inside it was a Become a Living God bag with the book inside it i have had a thorough look through the black magic of Ahriman i have never seen anything like that in a book of black magic it is so trippy its really awesome, it feels like the book is alive, it puts Arthur Edward waits book of black magic to shame, thank you Kurtis on awesome book.

4 Likes

Thank you for the support my friend.

My pleasure is the Black magic of Ahriman powerful enough to be also a talisman as well because i have the book in another room so it doesnt get damaged i do get a very powerful vibes coming from the book don’t worry i leave it at home and keep it in the black balg bag nice bag with pull string.

It is an open gateway yes. The heavy shit will be found between the lines, though the gnosis in the text SEEMS heavy.

2 Likes