The Sapphire and other stones

Just had to share! Look at these stones Adam Thoth sent me :heart_eyes:
They are beautiful! !
The sapphire is gorgeous! ! Thank you sooo much! Your awesome
And as Im typing this a spider comes from no where in my hand and is on Azazels sigil.
When Azazel and I did the red string of fate, Baelzebub gave me saphires.

6 Likes

That’s awesome! the green stones are amazonite, the black shiny one is a lodestone, the Octahedron is a flourite they grow that way in nature, the triangular one is a calcite.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I love them all! Of course I have a favorite though :grinning:

I cant wait to work with them :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

But what is the other one by the triangular one. Not the green one but the other one on the other side?

2 Likes

That’s an amethyst. I don’t know why it looks so dark like that it looks almost black in the photo is it purple in your hand?

1 Like

The Flourite Octahedron is great for working with Thoth as it holds all those attributes. It also represents the ogdoad with it’s 8 sides it is great for meditation and enhancing the intellect.

2 Likes

Yes. It isnt nearly as dark when i hold it. I guess it was just the angle and the lighting.

2 Likes

Im thinking of having the sapphire set into a ring. :ring: im afraid im going to lose it lol.

2 Likes

That’s a good idea.

1 Like

You seem to have given me the fever, I just ordered a rose quartz and rainbow fluorite.

But I ordered them from the shoppe that did the drawing that I won. I was over a week late even seeing that I had won and they still honored it. And it arrived nice and good packaging so figured Id give them some business. Plus, they let me chose whatever I wanted.
I usually like to make my stuff but I totally loved a wand they had. It had SKULLS on it and I totally love anything with skulls!! It looked just like in the picture when I got it so. Since I cant really name any business on here I will just say I would recommend them. :blush:

3 Likes

That’s great! Send me a link via pm I would like to check it out.

1 Like