The Red hood - it's watching me

I recently posted a symbol of that I got given by a powerful demon on this forum and Velatok scryed into it and got given a telepathic message which was " Run child, the Red hood is upon us ".

I didn’t think nothing of it until I realised before Velatok even put that comment up, the night before that I had a dream of a red cloaked being with no face speaking in a language which I couldn’t understand.

But me being a dick :joy: I just thought it was a dream, but recently I’ve had more dreams of this being including others sensing it’s presence.

Poltergeist activity has been occurring around me and last night I evoked Azazel and something interrupted our communication.

He told me " there is a interference, something is eager to get your attention ", I asked him " what is it ", he replied " something old " I said " how old ".

His answer shocked me he replied " older than me ".
The candles blew out around me, Azazel told me I need to uncover who the being is before me and Azazel can do any more workings.

So I tried to call the spirit but had no luck except for more dreams and one telepathic message which was " get a pen, get a book you want power you want knowledge here I am ", then it left.

I’m thinking of soul traveling to the being but the things is i’ve tried all divination and tarot and nothing seems to give its identity.

I asked my cards what will I gain if I work with " the red hood ", and three cards were drawn, they were. ( transmutation, evolution and wisdom ).

Hmm :thinking:

7 Likes

In this situation, it is apropos:

“I told you so”.

Not all things in the dark are demons, or even gods.

3 Likes

i think i know.

1 Like

Oh, I thought this was about Little Red Riding Hood😂

2 Likes

it could be :joy:

do you feel the red hooded being is male or female?

1 Like

It’s androgynous

Interesting that you mention the red hood, not to long ago I had projected a message of a similar statement, yet this is not a message of warning, a true vision will be there soon to show what the red hood is
There is no dark or light
A change is coming

1 Like

Don’t forget to make an intro post in this thread:

It’s apart of the forum rules, which can be found by doing search in the forums search engine.

2 Likes