The reason why some cannot see spirits

Eh. I’m not sure his third eye is developed enough, even if it’s without the crust.

And that is a crazy amount of meditation for sure, haha.

1 Like

So, I’ve read through the link @KingOfHearts616 sent, and it says this:

"Iodine

This vital mineral assists the thyroid gland in regulating hormones and is one of the most efficient removers (chelators) of heavy metals from the body.

Iodine chelates heavy metals such as mercury, lead, cadmium, and aluminum as well as fluoride.

Iodine intake immediately increases the excretion of bromide, fluoride, and some heavy metals including mercury and lead. Bromide and fluoride are not removed by any other chelator or detoxifying technique.”

So, I’m gonna buy some Iodine supplements soon, and try that shit out.

3 Likes

This may possible be a reason for why I never saw spirits, besides a necessity to further work on my third eye and using circle, incense etc. Also, maybe the moment will come :thinking:

When i was in my early 20s I had scans of my brain and body done because I kept having “blackouts”. It happens immediately so i never feel it coming on.Everything goes dark and I look like im asleep and it lasts for a few seconds but i feel like ive been out for hours.

Anyway they found my brainwaves were abnormal, my nerves overactive. And my brain was heavily calcified.

I can hear spirits very clearly and feel them as if they were a human touching me.So im curious about this.Is the calcification why i cant see spirits as strongly as I can hear and feel them. Is there a way to judge how open your third eye is?

2 Likes

I’m not sure. This is a new theory that I’ve stumbled upon, and I still have to try it out.

Perhaps you need to work on your sight? Try opening all the eyes you have on the front, like the JoS recommend.

But trying to lessen this calcification might be a good idea - I’ll personally try super cold showers, with iodine supplements and perhaps apple cider vinegar.

2 Likes

Found some more information on this:

Ok…
~so i will try to not take overdoses of vitamin d3 too often.

btw: this is great stuff :3

XD good question! :joy:

I stopped brusing with fluoride about three years ago:

Try Nature’s Gate toothpaste. It has an ingredient (Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate) that stops sugar from turning into acid.

Luckily for me, I live in an area where public tap water ain’t fluoridated—for now!

As for calcium, it’s very important for bones!

Calcium? You should get MILK Injections =)

It is in vitamins and the pills you take. The I think it is citrate and phosphates or something…It is the fluoride, that is true, and aluminum, and that includes the aluminum that leaches into the food from the pots you cook in, the cans they are in and aluminum foil that is under or over the foods. It is in all processed foods as well. Look into it and see. You think you are getting tiny amounts of a substance however, when you find out how many foods it is in, on top of how many other different compounds/substances have the same effect on the body, and you ad it all up you realize you are ingesting enormous amounts of neuro toxins and things that will give you migraines and cancer as well as this calcification of the pineal gland.

Here. I am including an article about it. It is just too scientific/ medical for me to say clearly. I hope it is ok for me to post this, and if it is not please forgive me and delete it. But if it is ok maybe reading it may help some who are not educated about this at least get familiar with it and do more research on their own if they chose to.

It may affect your abilities or it may not. I believe it is an individual thing. We have more psychic/awake people now than ever and the amounts of fluoride is as high as it has ever been. So it is definitely not a definitive cause and effect thing. This is all hypothesis and conjecture. Regardless, it can not be a bad thing to reduce or at least be aware of the amount of poison you ingest on a daily basis.

I also noticed that every time I had to get anesthesia for an operation It wiped out my ability to see and hear for a while. Whatever is in those anesthesia drugs really has an effect on my psychic abilities. It takes a while for me to detox and work on clearing myself to get it back.

2 Likes

Some will see spirits. Some will not see spirits. Only the Spirit world chooses that. For reasons. Sometimes instead of showing themselves they will let you hear them or feel them. To show themselves has a different meaning. They choose. They are you could say… shy at times. Especially the spirits of children.

Be patient and develop self and trust with the spirit world and watch as they begin to show themselves to you. But… if you’d like to connect quicker… go to a mirror. But be careful because demons use mirrors. (And no I will not say how to use the mirror because it can be very dangerous.)

1 Like

Milk takes the calcium out the bones… Milk being good for the bones is a lie from the dairy industry. Research acid forming and alkalizing foods. Everything you eat either turns your blood acidic or alkaline. Your body wants to keep your blood slightly alkaline and protects that at all cost. So what does it do when you eat a burger and fries and down a coke to wash it down? Your blood is turned acidic because everything in that meal is acid forming when your body digests it, to your blood. So think of that Tums commercial. What does Tums brag about having in it? Calcium. The calcium is what gets rid of the acid. Your bones are a great depository of calcium and your body takes it from your bones to alter the level of acidity in your blood. Don’t take my word for it. Do your own research. Sorry for the detour from the topic but… It was in there and I had to educate.

2 Likes

Thanks for telling me that. One thing you will not be able to convince me away from though, is being a total Meat Head.

1 Like

I eat meat too. I USED to be straight vegan… But things happen and the poor chickens are no longer safe around me!! hehehe! I honestly felt better being vegan but… it is what it is! I am not trying to change anyone. I am just sharing the research I did… It is all a personal choice what you do or so not put into your body and do. Who am I to tell anyone anything!? hehehe! I am just as bad as anyone else… but when I’m bad I’m better!!! hehehe!

You should try this… Feed the chickens in the Coop fried chicken. By choice, they will frenzy feed and become CAnibbals

Ahhhhhhnnnaaaaaaaaa!!! I don’t have a coop anymore, but even if I did, I wouldn’t want… cannibal chickens!! That just can’t be healthy!! Although who CAN turn down some good fried chicken!?

Well it’s like making a Turdunkin…stuffing chicken with fried chicken…can do similar with turkey with say Ham or whatever…in fact it’s been a long time since I’ve eaten Fried Ham/Egg (like hasblhbrowns) since HS. I wonder if stuffing a turkey with a combo of friend and meat would sound nice.

If anyone’s doing Thanks Giving and likes Asian persuasion done on their turkey…one can make a good Yellow Curry broth…and use a Giant Food Syringe to Inject it…and bathe it in a big food pan for the Oven…be sure to slide the turkey out every 20-30 minutes to recycle Reinject the juices back into the turkey. This makes for a very very moiste and flavorful turkey.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip.

Many animals are naturally cannibalistic. Chickens will peck the weakest to death and eat it if they are hungry, bored, or there are too many of them in one area. Nom.

2 Likes