The Path Of The Outcast - The Empath Perspective

Have you ever felt misunderstood by the outside world? Have you got these unlimited questions of “why’s” and “how’s” to everything bad happening in the world? Are you emotionally sensitive, and feel the emotions of others? If the answer is “yes”, then maybe you are an EMPATH. Is it a good ability to add and use in black magic? Absolutely! Let me introduce you to the world of the empath:

What Is An Empath?

Being an empath is the ability to seeing with the eyes of another, listening with the ears of another and feeling with the heart of another. Apply that emotional sensitiveness to spirit interaction and magical workings, and it enhances the ability by a tenfold.

Why The Empath Is Considered An “Oddity” In Black Magic

The general view of a black magician is that most of them practice magic to enhance the ego with little, or no emotional attachments to it, since it seems to have too much ethics and morality that blocks their ways of ascendance. That doesn’t mean a general black magician is without empathy for others, but the way they approach magic is most likely different than how an empath approach magic.

So, where lies the “oddity” of an empath versus a traditional black magician?

It’s the attachment to emotions that drives them to make a decision within their magical paths, and they usually stand by their choices firmly. Ethics and morality is what drives them. Is that a weakness? Not necessarily. Balance is the key, so the emotional investments must be threaded lightly. Tipping the scale too much, and it might not end in their favor.

What Kind Of Spirits Is For The Empath?

Spirits and deities of the feminine current is often considered a strong ally for the empath magician. Devotion, trust, making compromises, letting go of the control and the ego. It is surely a challenge for any kind of magician, because the effort of devotion is unusually high within the feminine divine.

Emotionally driven deities such as Lilith, Naamah, Agrat bat Mahlat and Eisheth Zenunim are good consorts for the empath, because they can easily empathize – and often fall in love - with that kind of abilities. And they have a morbid fascination of something they are not used to in their general approach to humans, which can even surprise them immensely, and to some extent even scare them.

Other female, and male deities that are within the emotional current is considered a good companion for the empath, just because they often understand and can relate to the daily challenges and struggles an empath have throughout their lives.

Being An Empath Isn’t Easy

I always considered myself an empath, and had a few run-ins with strangers with some bizarre sensory occurrences to it. To actually feel others emotions and at the same time see how the peripheral vision changes from color to grey around that specific person, or how their eyes is revealing something about them. Something they don’t even have to say out loud. It comes with a fascinating, and scary, revelation of the fragile mind of a human.

The challenging part is to take distance from the negative flow of the emotional currents surrounding me. Reading the news of wars and violence is a challenge in itself, because it raises these questions of “how” and “why”, and the emotional currents gets unbalanced rather quickly.

Depression and being an empath is often drawn as a common denominator, and a few of us do get caught into the currents of others emotions, without finding something to balance it out. I also think that depression is more common with empaths that isn’t aware of their gifts and abilities, so they end up thinking it’s their own emotions, rather than from someone else.

We’re all have gifts and abilities within us and no matter what our gifts are, we should use it for the benefits of helping ourselves and others.

8 Likes

I heavily agree, being an empath has also allowed me to move more towards telepathy…

When i evoke and invoke spirits its rare that they actually talk to me…I don’t have good hearing just yet…(I did as a child, but I became afraid since I heard so much/so many voices, I was instructed to silence the sounds)
Although I can intensely hear frequencies and high pitched noises that most people can’t hear…but I am completely and sometimes strangely capable of reading entities and I assume its from being an empath and also knowing that I will achieve telepathy one day. My major vision that brought me to the path of magick showed me that speaking will not be required for me one day…as my mind is powerful enough to broadcast and receive. I apparently do this without knowing sometimes…and I’ve been called mind-reader before.

I have always been this way with humans and animals…and now with entities as well.

At times, this can be exciting. When I am empowered and on my pedestal…being an empath is a perk. However, when I’m not, it can cast me down further into the pits of my mind. Which is often why I withdraw from contact when I am feeling down in any way…

[quote=“saturnskin, post:2, topic:9529”]I heavily agree, being an empath has also allowed me to move more towards telepathy…

When i evoke and invoke spirits its rare that they actually talk to me…I don’t have good hearing just yet…(I did as a child, but I became afraid since I heard so much/so many voices, I was instructed to silence the sounds)
Although I can intensely hear frequencies and high pitched noises that most people can’t hear…but I am completely and sometimes strangely capable of reading entities and I assume its from being an empath and also knowing that I will achieve telepathy one day. My major vision that brought me to the path of magick showed me that speaking will not be required for me one day…as my mind is powerful enough to broadcast and receive. I apparently do this without knowing sometimes…and I’ve been called mind-reader before.

I have always been this way with humans and animals…and now with entities as well.

At times, this can be exciting. When I am empowered and on my pedestal…being an empath is a perk. However, when I’m not, it can cast me down further into the pits of my mind. Which is often why I withdraw from contact when I am feeling down in any way…[/quote]

I think this sums it up - empaths READ PEOPLE…! Divination is probable, but its not like reading cards. The empath - feels, the empaths BODY really is their tool. This can be so confusing, with regards to emotions etc. It also can attract negative entities/people like the proverbial flies to shit. The reason is that an empath can make a great pet.

J

Empathy when it first emerges can be a lot to handle, i remember my first few dealings and not being experienced at the time, was like opening floodgates mix that with alcohol and not knowing how to shield. Emotional Sponge Implosion!!

Literally walking aroung a blubbering mess, telling your friends and random strangers, that you were sorry for all this stuff they were going through, that they haven’t even told anyone. There looking at you like your Carrie but with Telepathy instead of Telekinesis lol.

But we are powerful and if you get to the point when you can reflect that power back on to something! Trust me more than one person is going to feel it!!

Lilith once instructed me to let it all go! it was like a tidal wave! it felt so good to let it all go! and sometimes you need to do it every once and while!

1 Like

[quote=“kiss-lamia-lilith, post:4, topic:9529”]Empathy when it first emerges can be a lot to handle, i remember my first few dealings and not being experienced at the time, was like opening floodgates mix that with alcohol and not knowing how to shield. Emotional Sponge Implosion!!

Literally walking aroung a blubbering mess, telling your friends and random strangers, that you were sorry for all this stuff they were going through, that they haven’t even told anyone. There looking at you like your Carrie but with Telepathy instead of Telekinesis lol.

But we are powerful and if you get to the point when you can reflect that power back on to something! Trust me more than one person is going to feel it!!

Lilith once instructed me to let it all go! it was like a tidal wave! it felf so good to let it all go! and sometimes you need to do it every once and while![/quote]

LOL its true. I got locked up in the loony bin seriously - this fucking country (UK) is so fucking backward seriously, anything like this, if your not one of them, or don’t serve them, you cant be it, or cant have it type mentality.

Its a war really and truly.

For those that don’t know (MOST PEOPLE ACTUALLY) THE MAIN WAR before the tribulations of revelations occur started between the sixties and eighties, I’ve never had a day off.

We entered the apocalyptic era about 20 to 30 years ago. This is the era of the ‘FINAL’ battle, if we win we become solar systemic, if we lose its all over - HERE anyway.

This is why the tribulations occur at a planetary level in revelations. The apocalypse of revelations occurs to the planet. Part of our job as empaths was to bring to the worlds attention the principals of responsibility, to the way we live on earth, love it or lose it, scenario.

Most people that sang about it, didnt actually do anything good, most ‘green views’ were just a means to make money. You born in the eighties, it was YOUR parents and great grand parents that persecuted US…! Now your like what we were possibly… lol. But we don’t persecute.

Its a twisted Irony.

It really has been a biblical struggle. Whats the outcome, is it possible to say which side has won ? I hear you ask.

I would say its probably odds on favourite for humanities demise (THEY won in my perspective), and much sooner than people think…!

I personally don’t think humanity will make it to the end of this century. All I can say to people is I (for one tried) I truly did…!

J

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:3, topic:9529”][quote=“saturnskin, post:2, topic:9529”]I heavily agree, being an empath has also allowed me to move more towards telepathy…

At times, this can be exciting. When I am empowered and on my pedestal…being an empath is a perk. However, when I’m not, it can cast me down further into the pits of my mind. Which is often why I withdraw from contact when I am feeling down in any way…[/quote]

I think this sums it up - empaths READ PEOPLE…! Divination is probable, but its not like reading cards. The empath - feels, the empaths BODY really is their tool. This can be so confusing, with regards to emotions etc. It also can attract negative entities/people like the proverbial flies to shit. The reason is that an empath can make a great pet.

J[/quote]

The telepathy aspect switched on in my teens. It drove me crazy for awhile like a whole lot of voices simultaneoulsy in my head. So I shut it off- the bombardment anyway. In my mid-twenties I figured out that I can connect with animals and that ability gradually improved as I practiced it over the years. Although I look twenty years younger I am 51, so the animal communication ability has been switched on and active for over 25 years.

Does anyone else with the animal communication ability here simply send messages as concepts and emotion combined. i.e. to let an animal know you won’t harm it? I did that with a husky/malamute/wolf hybrid. I stared straight into its eyes and sent via the Third Eye. It jumped up, kissed me square on the mouth and nearly knocked me onto my ass in the process as I wasn’t using a power wheelchair in those days. Too funny.

If I am connected with a particular person, if something terrible is happening and they are in danger the empathy combines with soul reading via photograph and just gazing at the photo I know something is wrong. Connecting with someone I can end up having a dream that spurs me on to contact them for some reason too.

Being empathic can be incredibly overwhelming though. Years ago for some time, when I was still female, I was Lilith’s vessel. I ended up writing and recording a song which was her utilizing my empathic gift in order to get her message out there which was pretty badass harsh. It was a strange combination which logically doesn’t seem to make any sense, but it worked very well.

How I deal with overload is that I don’t usually watch the news. When I really need to know something important the spirits, demons or gods will make sure I get it via word of mouth if it isn’t on the not fake news posts of FB. (Sorting that out is a pain in the ass.) I also had to unfriend someone who kept posting graphic shocking news photos and articles. It is a waste of powerful empathic energy to lose it on things you can’t do anything about and so many of those shock “news” bits are only that. There are no petitions to sign for political action- just shock value. And you can’t be putting Magick out there for every case of shock news you come across.

Sometimes the empathic gift is used for justice. That is how I was given my name actually. It was whispered to me after I succeeded in a working of justice. Without studying up on it (I had read about Sekmet using the Eye of Ra for justice but that was all) I created a servitor out of my rage and empathy, filtering through my lower chakras while also releasing the negative shit that wasn’t doing me any good.

I was living in a rooming house of financially poor people, most which were there in addiction recovery transition. One of them was stealing stuff from peoples’ rooms (no locks were allowed). A miniature pewter dragon was stolen from me and that was the last straw. I connected with Sekmet, using the eye of Ra to have this servitor following her everywhere she went and to curse her. I drew up a pentacle with Eye of Ra in the centre and put it on my room door for extra effect.

One day she was in the common area watching tv and I went in there to get an instant coffee. I said to her, “You know how there is someone stealing from people here? There is a pretty nasty demon coming after her.” I knew it was her by then thanks to the Magick and scaring the ever living shit out of her seemed like a good plan.

One evening, fairly late, I heard a bunch of noise coming from the room next to mine which was the room of the thief. There was the head of the house, an elderly woman, shoving stuff into garbage bags. So I asked her what was going on. She said that the woman went missing and didn’t even check in with her parol officer. I offered Mary my help to pack.

Mary said I could take whatever I wanted in the process. I got some great cowboy boots and a leather jacket out of it plus I was looking for stuff that was stolen from others. I found the tapes one of the residents had ordered that were stolen off the table where the mail would be placed. She was thrilled to get them and I loved that I could help out. I couldn’t find the other stuff unfortunately.

Personally, I think the latter example is one of the main purposes for the empathic gift. Any thoughts on that?

Yes! :slight_smile:

I can also hear their “inner thoughts” (obviously translated to me as English) and see symbols of what’s in their minds.

I made the choice years ago to only adopt really damaged animals because they’re the ones who most need that ability. I dgaf any more about most humans, but animals get me right in the feels and I need (or at least. choose to have) the balance of their mundane needs, the walks and the brushing fur, prepping food and so on, to remain grounded.

Very hard to get too far lost in your own mind, or the innate destabilisation magick can bring, when your first task every day is picking up dog poop! :slight_smile:

On the bigger picture, where empathy can be a problem, that’s Divine Paradox stuff, I really need to try and lay out what I’ve learned about that at some point soon.

From my earliest recollection, I used to bleed for the world’s pain, constantly feeling it around me, within me, and feel it was my constant and personal duty to serve and help and heal.

Now, I flipped the script, and the world will bleed for me if I require it to do so (but usually I don’t, I like order and shoe shops, perfume, and people being able to keep pets, so, just sayin’… ) :heart:

1 Like

Yes! :slight_smile:

I can also hear their “inner thoughts” (obviously translated to me as English) and see symbols of what’s in their minds.

I made the choice years ago to only adopt really damaged animals because they’re the ones who most need that ability. I dgaf any more about most humans, but animals get me right in the feels and I need (or at least. choose to have) the balance of their mundane needs, the walks and the brushing fur, prepping food and so on, to remain grounded.

Very hard to get too far lost in your own mind, or the innate destabilisation magick can bring, when your first task every day is picking up dog poop! :slight_smile:

On the bigger picture, where empathy can be a problem, that’s Divine Paradox stuff, I really need to try and lay out what I’ve learned about that at some point soon.

From my earliest recollection, I used to bleed for the world’s pain, constantly feeling it around me, within me, and feel it was my constant and personal duty to serve and help and heal.

Now, I flipped the script, and the world will bleed for me if I require it to do so (but usually I don’t, I like order and shoe shops, perfume, and people being able to keep pets, so, just sayin’… ) :heart:[/quote]

Good on you for adopting the damaged! They need the love the most.

Re the grounding effect: I am unable to adopt animals in the building where I live, so animal spirits have to do. Most of the animals I have dealt with were with other people… except for the giraffe which was my first communication success (albeit aloud as I simply called out “hello girafeeee” being the cornball that I am and it headed straight for me, sticking its head through the car window so the driver in front had to move out of the way as I petted its head… picture people in car freaking out due to giraffe’s big head in car and saying “aren’t you afraid it’s going to bite you?” to which I replied, “No. It’s a nice giraffee”.)… anyhooo…

The bleeding for the world thing happens too much to me. What can we do besides become too hard and block it out completely? I llive in Vancouver, BC Canada (unfortunately) where the homelessness rate is very high for complex reasons (some due to lack of affordable housing for the poor in this city, shelters kicking people back out onto the streets at 7am, drugs and alcohol, prostitution, lack of mental health care).

It tears me up every time I see yet another shopping cart or hear one rattling down the sidewalk. I avoid the downtown Lower Eastside. I haven’t been there in years, even avoiding my favourite place (Chinatown) because of the locale.

Lady Eva, I must ask, do you feel the heavy presence of entire areas? If so, what is the purpose for the ability? Any insight? I found that while journeying by train from Los Angeles to New Orleans (pre-Katrina), as soon as the train was getting through swampier areas of Louisiana I could feel the heavy presence of spirits. That city has the most dense concentration I have ever felt and I traveled quite alot through the USA. I have no idea how New Orleans feels now, but sometimes it seems it is calling out to me to come back. The read feels quite unique. Vancouver’s Lower Eastside is dense also, but feels like heavy duty melancholy that I know is not just me and how I feel as a person. Some cities in Costa Rica I could feel as well.

I am not into destroying places either unless a particular business needs a good cursing to close it down because of how it treats people or something. I like certain things in this world, but like you, I like animals better than I do most people. It is very strange to me that I have this empathy yet people in general can piss me off too much. Stupidity especially gets on my last nerve. Might be due to being an INTJ. So, it seems my personality type is in conflict with my gifts. Perhaps it is a balance thing.

I’ve got an app for that (so to speak!), and it allows you to change the situation without getting drawn in – bridging the Divine Paradox is literally why I joined this forum, and finally through various ways, it came to me, so please bear with me, and I will try to get something on here from my own sunesis before the weekend.

Lady Eva, I must ask, do you feel the heavy presence of entire areas? If so, what is the purpose for the ability? Any insight?

The world is still reeling from being turned more and more into rubble, as people become more obsessed with fear and divorced from their own innate inner Godhood. It was a process of imprisonment, a long time in the making.

Have a look at this (if you haven’t already) – contains some of my current UPG on the matter, also a nice video, then if you’re not familiar with The Kybalion (or are but haven’t recently been studying it), take a look at the cheatsheet for it here (copy it into a document and format it with proper paragraph breaks, it’s pretty messy), that link also has links to the book and PDFs, which are readily available online from a few different places.

Yesterday, as humans, we looked at the world around us, and at “God” above us, and wept at the gap between the Divine and the profane.

Then things changed. :slight_smile:

Today, and tomorrow (and I’m speaking in terms of millenia, aeons, not days), we’re going to be closing that gap, BECOMING the Living Gods of our own creation, and those concepts are the ones I used as my basis (with considerable success) to start making changes, and then I’ll get to the rest asap! :slight_smile:

I disagree.

I understand that we come from two different worlds in terms of the base of our work, however, emotionally driven magic- which is separate from empathy, but can be misinterpreted like this- is garbage magic.

That’s how you become entangled, and even in love spells this is the exact opposite of what is healthy.

However, using the ability to sense emotions- if trained- can be useful in hunting prey or identifying the presence of an individual by their emotions. Most empaths I’ve met can’t do that, and there are other ways to perform those tasks.

I used to be an empath, and then I cured myself of the affliction.

Death helps. Bringing it, and undergoing it.

The general view of a black magician is that most of them practice magic to enhance the ego with little, or no emotional attachments to it, since it seems to have too much ethics and morality that blocks their ways of ascendance.

Allow me to offer a different perspective.

I don’t work to “enhance the ego”. My work has to do with bodily traveling to other worlds- I’m more of an adventurer than a controller.

Emotional attachments in this case are utterly useless, as the entire bent of the work is to physically permeate and travel through other worlds and universes. Attachment to the fleeting, easily-altered byproducts of human consciousness is energy wasted.

As such, emotions are “dead weight”, useless baggage for one seeking similar goals.

Ethics and morality is what drives them. Is that a weakness? Not necessarily.

For the curious, let me explain when this is a weakness:

• When it prevents you from imposing your will.
  • When it prevents you from performing necessary actions.
  • When it prevents you from doing what you truly want.
  • When it confounds your senses to the point where you are confused about how to handle a situation.
  • When you worry about them.

“Morality” is best used in terms of pure impeccability, which is not morality, but the proper use of energy.

Anything else is dressing that you will eventually take off, if you’re going anywhere.

Balance is the key, so the emotional investments must be threaded lightly. Tipping the scale too much, and it might not end in their favor.

This is the case in all things.

Spirits and deities of the feminine current is often considered a strong ally for the empath magician. Devotion, trust, making compromises, letting go of the control and the ego. It is surely a challenge for any kind of magician, because the effort of devotion is unusually high within the feminine divine.

Emotionally driven deities such as Lilith, Naamah, Agrat bat Mahlat and Eisheth Zenunim are good consorts for the empath, because they can easily empathize – and often fall in love - with that kind of abilities.

Just make sure you properly draw the contracts out first. These are not “easy” entities.

And they have a morbid fascination of something they are not used to in their general approach to humans, which can even surprise them immensely, and to some extent even scare them.

…What?

Other female, and male deities that are within the emotional current is considered a good companion for the empath, just because they often understand and can relate to the daily challenges and struggles an empath have throughout their lives.

Other currents that are useful for coping with or curing the condition:

• Death current
  • Serpentine current
  • Ice current
  • Monster current
The challenging part is to take distance from the negative flow of the emotional currents surrounding me. Reading the news of wars and violence is a challenge in itself, because it raises these questions of “how” and “why”, and the emotional currents gets unbalanced rather quickly.

Then you don’t control it enough. Instead, try laughing at them.

The quickest way to get rid of those “sudden infections” is to laugh at the suffering, to, as Charles Cosimano puts it, “be the hippo and flee your glee at crushing their spines”.

When you have a polarized emotional response, the way to get it under control is to quite literally “reverse the polarity”- if you’re viewing a bloody event and feel the sorrow and hate of it, become the one unleashing bloodshed. When you feel warm and gooey about a random romance you happen to be watching, imagine them dead, or otherwise broken to pieces, and feel the indifference of such a state.

To master your condition, you have to control these impulses.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:7, topic:9529”]From my earliest recollection, I used to bleed for the world’s pain, constantly feeling it around me, within me, and feel it was my constant and personal duty to serve and help and heal.

Now, I flipped the script, and the world will bleed for me if I require it to do so (but usually I don’t, I like order and shoe shops, perfume, and people being able to keep pets, so, just sayin’… ) :heart:[/quote]

This is exactly what should be done.

Otherwise, your connection rules you.

You can become the bleeding, or the bleeders.

The only difference is who your targets become.

I disagree, at least if I’m reading you right - I’ve done powerful magick from all states, very emotional and driven, or with flattened affect (I’m talking about medically diagnosed here, during depressive episodes, not just throwing round psych terminology like a Tumblrista), and my current state of using, even investing in, various emotional states, but remaining aware of them as choices, and controlling them.

What Succupedia has done, it seems to me from following his work, is to create a very specific focused niche in magick to explore fully (whereas many people have come on here with the “vending machine” approach and rapidly burned out) and obviously that suits his strengths, and his kind of taste in how to live, just as your approach suits your taste, and mine suits my own.

All three of us are people for whom magick isn’t a thing we “do” and then turn off and forget about it until we next want something, it’s a large part of who and what we are, it permeates our lives.

And I don’t think any one of us could follow the other person’s path (methods, personal ethics, choice of spirit allies etc) for any longish period of time and be happy, or feel fulfilled, and yet we can respect each other as peers working in a field where most people fear to tread - I mean, look at all the “Lilith’s so scary” posts on this forum alone!

We’re also all carbing our own way outside the grip of “magickal orders” and grades, I do some really weird stuff in pursuit of my agenda (demonic Child anyone? And that’s just the stuff I share publicly!), and I don’t think anyone would call your work conventional Velotak, I mean srsly dude… :wink:

But I think that’s great, we’re all bringing more of who we innately are to our work - I forget where I read it, someone once said great wealth just makes people more of who (and what) they really are, and I think once we start to acquire magickal power, that same thing holds true.

So, I reject the idea that emotions can NEVER result in good magickal outcomes, just as I reject the idea magicians have to be detached cold psychopaths. We just have to know who we are, what we want, be aware that that, too, is only a mask, a game of corts, and then go after it.

Some people enjoy more emotional involvement, others don’t find it comes naturally, and since the one trend in this universe appears to be a drive towards ever greater complexity and diversity (rather than a dull conformism so beloved of the faithful) I think that’s probably a strength to be valued.

Uniformity of belief, practice, etc are the religionists’ chains, they;re the ones thought-policing themselves to fit oin with some externalised model - they’re not for people like us. We choose what serves us best, and focus our godlike power on bringing it forth.

IMO. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

[quote=“anon68160656, post:10, topic:9529”]I disagree.

I understand that we come from two different worlds in terms of the base of our work, however, emotionally driven magic- which is separate from empathy, but can be misinterpreted like this- is garbage magic.

That’s how you become entangled, and even in love spells this is the exact opposite of what is healthy.

However, using the ability to sense emotions- if trained- can be useful in hunting prey or identifying the presence of an individual by their emotions. Most empaths I’ve met can’t do that, and there are other ways to perform those tasks.

I used to be an empath, and then I cured myself of the affliction.

Death helps. Bringing it, and undergoing it.[/quote]

What you’re saying is that you basically contemplate the traditional egocentric black magician point of view by directing it towards yourself, because anything that doesn’t benefit you, or isn’t within your narrow point of view, is “garbage magic”?

Allow me to offer a different perspective.

I don’t work to “enhance the ego”. My work has to do with bodily traveling to other worlds- I’m more of an adventurer than a controller.

Emotional attachments in this case are utterly useless, as the entire bent of the work is to physically permeate and travel through other worlds and universes. Attachment to the fleeting, easily-altered byproducts of human consciousness is energy wasted.

As such, emotions are “dead weight”, useless baggage for one seeking similar goals.

Yet, your reply indicates a lot of ego to it, just by the fact that you totally dismiss empaths and see them as a “weakness”.

I skip to quote the rest of your reply, because at the end of it, you are speaking on the behalf of yourself with your point of view about a path you can’t fully relate to in any kind of way. You speak about what works for you, not what works for other magicians.

Maybe you’re not aware of it, but there is a lot of transparency to your reply, because you sure not speaking for me, my experiences and what I’ve learnt over the years. And you aren’t speaking for anyone else, either.

1 Like

I didn’t say the results were garbage, I was referring to it as “garbage magic” because entanglement is virtually never healthy.

Becoming entangled with a baneful target is outright stupid, a love/lust target is a coin flip, a financial target is a mixed bag, and so on.

The only scenario in which entanglement isn’t of questionable health for the sorcerer is in the case where sender and target seek to become closer to one another.

What Succupedia has done, it seems to me from following his work, is to create a very specific focused niche in magick to explore fully (whereas many people have come on here with the "vending machine" approach and rapidly burned out) and obviously that suits his strengths, and his kind of [i]taste[/i] in how to live, just as your approach suits your taste, and mine suits my own.

Of course.

I chimed in with my observations and experiences, and offered a counterpoint to the OP- a way to make the discussion more interesting, considering the data.

and I don't think anyone would call your work conventional Velotak, I mean srsly dude... ;)

That is exactly why I commented in the first place.

I work in great depth with many things most people simply don’t.

As someone with a unique perspective on the matter, having moved from one end of the polarity to the other (emotional versus detached), I know the pitfalls and strengths of both ends.

Besides, who else would you have expected to comment on the cure?

But I think that's great, we're all bringing more of who we innately are to our work - I forget where I read it, someone once said great wealth just makes people more of who (and what) they really are, and I think once we start to acquire magickal power, that same thing holds true.

So do I. Again, I voice my observations and experiences. I don’t pretend to encompass all knowledge, however, I warn of danger where I know there can be such.

So, I reject the idea that emotions can NEVER result in good magickal outcomes, just as I reject the idea magicians have to be detached cold psychopaths.

Emotional magic can have good results, however, from my work I have noticed the fallout of such work tends to be more trouble than the outcome was worth. This is especially prevalent when the emotions are very intense. A better result, sure, but deeper entanglement comes with it.

I like keeping the intrinsic patterns of “me”, contained.

We are all here because we’re looking for magic to benefit us. Whether that means structuring circumstance and probability for social, financial, or primal conquest, or it means the diversion of diseases and accidents for those around us or other members of our species.

Even “altruists” only offer help to others because it makes them feel good inside, though more advanced versions of that practice know it reflects positively on their future experience.

So, yes- if something doesn’t benefit me, there is no reason to keep it around. And I don’t think stabbing yourself in the foot in order to throw a rope around someone is very smart magic, because that is what entanglement does. This can also be done with thoughts, not just emotions.

Yet, your reply indicates a lot of ego to it, just by the fact that you totally dismiss empaths and see them as a "weakness".

If you read it, I indicated that there is a difference between uncontrolled empathic abilities, and controlled ones.

Lack of control over one’s self is weakness. However, directing the impulses to fulfill one’s agenda- which can even be causing yourself to break down in order to get what you want- is control.

Paraphrasing here, but Lao Tzu once said “he who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still”. Now, I’m not a philosopher, however I can attest that learning how to take control of the “kit” your spirit incarnates with is more beneficial than just using it.

Its the difference between being a car, and being a mechanic.

I skip to quote the rest of your reply, because at the end of it, you are speaking on the behalf of yourself with your point of view about a path you can't fully relate to in any kind of way.

If you read it, you’d notice I mentioned I incarnated as an empath, one that originally could not control his feelings and was confused about “nature versus nurture”, or, one that could not make an agreement between his work and his feelings.

I can relate to this path, because I experienced the issues and problems in it. I also found a way out of it.

What would you call “relating to it”, if not that? You made the assumption that I can’t relate to it “at all, in any kind of way”, after all.

You speak about what works for you, not what works for other magicians.

We all only speak for what works for us.

We all only have our experiences.

You may have made the original piece to convey information to others similarly afflicted as you, just as I did in my reply.

And you aren't speaking for anyone else, either.

If you specifically refer to my observations and conclusions, I know of others that have similar results. Just as you know of others that have similar results to you.

So?

The title of this post is “The Path Of The Outcast” (really, it should be “The Path Of The Sponge”, because that’s the basic mechanic of uncontrolled empathy), with the additional “The Empath Perspective”.

I may have cured myself, but I still have a perspective based on experience, experiments, and work. So, I voice it.

Take for it what you will, I’m not trying to impress anybody, or force my view on anyone.

The ability of empathy originated for the purpose of taking care of your own when tribal and family survival depends on it. The perversion is when it is expanded to include people who potentially could care less about your situational suffering and might even think you deserve it. Beware the heart that bleeds is the most appetising to the vampire.
As far as uses in magick I believe it’s purpose is the same in the mundane it’s so you take care of your own and survive and grow. I think your problem is you are indiscriminately effected by the thoughts and emotions of the world and so therefore crippled because of globalist propaganda effecting your natural empathic responses to go out of proportion and unaturally include a bunch of people in the third world who probably hate you. The reason is to mess up your head so that you see the world torn people’s and have compassion for them and all the constant bombardments drives you nuts. At the end of the day you are so overcome with guilt and helplessness that you will do anything to get rid of the guilt and then here comes the liberals to tell you how to eliveate the suffering of the world and it involves you going away.
Your enhanced empathy is an affliction brought on by mind control tactics where they program you to have increased empathy and less telepathy if you did you would have a telepathic power that stretches to match the empathy and you would not just see a war torn individual crying but you would see a war torn individual crying and cursing you and blaming you and wanting revenge on you for the terrible things happening to him. Not just you but your entire way of life.

They want you to be in that afflicted state of having perverted ly enhanced over empathy to the point of your own detriment. They want you to have compassion all the way up to being thrown out of your house and beaten in the streets until your neighborhood is a no go zone. Then they will place you on a guillotine and your wife in their beds.
There is no need to disagree with me the evidence is all over Europe. This empathy affliction is part of how they spiritual mind control you. They enhance one ability until it becomes dangerous. It’s like being placed in a wheelchair when your legs are fine yes you will develop massive upper body strength but your perfectly good legs will atrophy and when you decide it’s finally time to get out of the chair you have to learn to walk and develop those muscles all over again.
Your empathy allows you to feel the person’s pain anguish anger and frustration and telepathy enables you to realize that it is directed at you.
Selective psychic development in the population is just as alive and well as selective education.

1 Like

I understand you on that succupidia i been a epath my whole and it is difficult as to confide to someone about without thinking your insane when i was still a kid people thought i was a freak and u was consumed by negative feelings and energy from people around me that it drove me almost to suicide, but as i got older and more understanding i realized it was a wonderful gift when i learned to control it with lilith who has been like the mother that i wish i had growing up, she’s helped me to accept myself for who i am and what i am and how rewarding such a gift can be.

I’m going to solidify my point by letting Blondie here walk on your heart of glass then I will play the music video so you can understand the reference

Now for you music fans Heart of Glass by Blondie! Enjoy! And learn about your culture .

[quote=“Velotak, post:13, topic:9529”]If you specifically refer to my observations and conclusions, I know of others that have similar results. Just as you know of others that have similar results to you.

So?

The title of this post is “The Path Of The Outcast” (really, it should be “The Path Of The Sponge”, because that’s the basic mechanic of uncontrolled empathy), with the additional “The Empath Perspective”.[/quote]

Which is also mentioned in this article, is it not? Like any other magical path, excessive use of a particular current can bite you back quite hard, and that’s why it needs balance and should be used when needed.

But you also have to be true and honest with the emotions that affect you. Is it better to neglect it and keep it inside, or should you just release it so you can move forward? Some of us knows of the psychological affect of neglecting emotions, and what kind of damage it can do if you just swallow it in silence. To use emotions effectively, as an empath, is basically to embrace it and release it and it always works better when you’re in control.

And if you want to make a thread about “The Path Of The Sponge”, you could basically put any other path out there, because of how sensitive some of us are within the general first impression we get from an outside spiritual force. It can be very similar to giving a baby whipped cream for the very first time. Over time, the taste of the cream is only delicious on special occasions.

1 Like

Beautifully written, and very true.

2 Likes

Beautifully written, and very true.[/quote]
Thank you :wink:

Alright, so personal input even though I am late to the party.

Unlike what you’d expect, I was not born an empath. It is a skill, that I learned. And it is a pretty neat one. It helps me work with different clients, and has enabled me mind control, pathokinesis,“warging” or connecting to a client on a strong enough level when providing ritual for hire.

Half of my “curse guinea pigs” are douchey exes, and that is supported by other people’s emotions, as is the success I could bring another.

In day-to-day situations, I am not a rational person, by any stretch of the imagination. I am grounded, but beside throwing logic out of the window at times, because I’ve seen things that totally defy it, I’m also extremely driven by my intuition and emotions. I am a highly emotional person, in some ways akin to a Byronic hero. I do not encourage victimism(if that’s even a word?) but I definitely know that without my passions I would not be here.

I am a highly loving individuals, seeing as to me all emotions, even hate, are a form of love(to say you hate anything means that you love something else), and such love, in any scenario, is total glue which brings you closer to the thing. Passion can yield intense results, and as Velotak said, it does risk entanglement.

It is for these reasons that in my practices, I do not involve my emotions, most of the time. I perform my magic apathetically, and might go through some emotional transmutations before or afterwards. I find them fine to have in daily life, but prefer not to involve my emotions in my magic.

I can, in magical operations, perform magical empathically, apathetically, as a “bomb”, conscious overflow, or just letting go. Basically, I have access to the toolkit and I like having it that way.

Empathy may be good, or bad, depending on how we work with what we do. For example, I do not think Succ’s work focuses on changing outside circumstances as much as changing the self. I’ve bled, suffered, and burned alive for others. And as a warrior, I take responsibility for such. If I should die defending someone, then that is something I will have considered before stepping up to the challenge. Aside from the fact that others have done the same for me, all of it has enabled me to wield tremendous power and do great deeds.

I’ve been in all positions, both aware(as in, aware of my apathy or emotional attachments, and happy with it) and not (as in, not aware of it), so I can say that there is hardly any path that can be described as the “right” one, aside from that awareness and taking responsibility is crucial, as is living within your own values.

It is also hard to derive absolutes here. Tell a normal and emotional person to let go of all attachments, and it is going to be an extremely difficult process, letting go of their mentors, teachers, family, friends, lovers, hobbies, etc. During that process there’s gonna be a point where they feel like they can, for example, let go of their attachments to their lover, but not to their family, etc. and on a fundamental level, one feels empathy for those close to them and apathy for much of the rest of the world. It is likewise hard to feel a relation to the whole world, and full “love”, “caring” and “connection” with the whole world so it is silly to assume you’re either an empath or not, you either have feelings or you don’t.

I am a stalker(in the Castanedic/Toltec sense), or at the very least striving to be one. I practice ruthlessness, apathy for the consequences or causes, action for the sake of action, and above all else, all the compassion without any pity.

When I curse, I attack as a predator. When I vampirize, I don’t mind doing it to those I’m close with. When I build empires brick by brick, I build them because I want an empire, and not because someone else is going to benefit from it or because I’m going to enjoy it. I’m building an empire because an empire needs to be built.

2 Likes