The Cool Music Thread

"Deep flows the stream-
Beneath the hills of Occident:
Dark as blood running through the ages dim,
From beginning 'til the end;

“In cave and grottoes spied,
Announced, revered, and scried…”

[url=http://youtu.be/yDryRFVws_0]Babylon Whores - Lucibel (The Good Spirits Of Europe) [Death of the West] - YouTube

1 Like

Not sure if someone already suggested this but “Hands” by 13 to 1 is a pretty great song and it has occult elements in it. It’s my go to for getting into a magick all mood.

I’ve lost another hero. RIP, Greg Lake. ELP meant the world to me growing up. You will always be my favorite bassist, and one of my favorite guitarists. And your voice, so pure and easy to listen to. You are the first musician to pass in many years to bring tears to my eyes. I feel I’ve lost a true and great friend.

1 Like

Chef, absolutely agreed. Here’s another, one of the most hauntingly beautiful songs I’ve ever heard, stripped down to the Voice that now makes its journey into the Beyond:

[Url=http://youtu.be/LwkO1y4bTEE]King Crimson Epitaph with lyrics - YouTube

1 Like

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KANon6IwSz4]Queen of Great Bliss: Adorned by moonlight and wonder. - YouTube

It’s funny how things work sometimes. I’ve had “In the Court of the Crimson King” on vinyl since I was in Junior High. I bought it on CD a few months ago because I hadn’t heard it in a long time. I also bought “In the Wake of Poseidon” because he did the vocals on it, even though he was no longer a member of King Crimson. A few months later, he passes…

IT’S THAT COLD WINTER KNIGHT MUSIC…
! No longer available

I love to listen to The Night by Disturbed

I love all Peter Gundry’s work.
Dark Magic Music - Salem's Secret - YouTube

2 Likes

Shamanic Drums Just For You…
! No longer available
! No longer available
! No longer available

For those so inclined, Happy Jól Tide! Don’t forget to leave a suitable welcome and a bite to eat for Heimdallr and the alfar, crossing the Rainbow Bridge from the Pole - elven gifts are far preferable to grave-mound ashes! :wink:

! No longer available

! No longer available

When we thought the celebrity deaths was over for this year, another one dies just a few days before wrapping up 2016.

! No longer available

Rest in piece, George Michael. You were one of my childhood idols, just like Prince and David Bowie. You will be missed, but never forgotten.

1 Like

I feel like 80th is passing so all of sudden. I loved his voice… R.I.P.

I loove this song!!! Most people will never understand this shit.

! No longer available

Dorian
Beautiful video, love the tone of guitar…

Someone might have posted this before but this is my most favorite classic.

! No longer available

My latest favorite thread now… thank you for all those cool music
I’m making my play list out of this thread :slight_smile:

I’m only on 14th page so not sure someone posted these too, but
they are my favorites this year

! No longer available

old but I found out about this song this year
! No longer available

! No longer available

! No longer available

! No longer available