The Black Pullet

easy way to understand, which Black Pullet Talisman number would i use,? to make her powerless , so as she go make her black magic rituals to cursing me AS IF THERE ARE NON SPIRITS there near her to listen to her, or infect a better way, ITā€™S LIKE IF SHE IS BEING IGNORED, by the help of Black Pullet ?
or better way
;what ever she wishes on cursing others, the curses goā€™s open her to her self, as she doing it.
(maybe she learns her lesson and stops cursing a lot .)

1 Like

Try either 13, 14, 22 or use all of them together.

2 Likes

woaw , thanks for fast response, very great-full. i was just reading about 22 , il try all 3 Talā€™s first what you suggested for me, see how il go - in a circle of a month, then if not, il have lots to do to do them all. but thanks heaps.

This is wonderful news !!! I would have spent nearly 2k getting these things. Thanks for your feedback Charles9

3 Likes

Hey do you have to do anything aside from drawing the talismans and wear the ring as described? i.e a magic circle or a ritual prior to doing this?

Nope, just open them like sigils and your good to go. :+1:

And please take a moment to officially introduce yourself here, thanks.

Itā€™s one of the rules here.

And welcome.

3 Likes

I most certainly will read them. I also introduced myself :slight_smile: Thank you guys.

3 Likes

Can anyone help me hear voices of the spirits in number 13 or how can use the number 13 black pullet magic

Did you read the link i posted about sigils?

No sir, Iā€™m new here and donā€™t know what is going on sometimes but felt interested in your post. Thanks

Ok, your new and it can be a bit overwhelming where to start sure thatā€™s understandable, but thatā€™s why you should read the links posted in threads because they usually try to answer questions like yours, also iā€™m assuming if @Lady_Eva has seen your posts she has sent you her new members package if so then read them as they have a lot of very useful information for beginners.

Now the symbols within the Black Pullet donā€™t have specific spirits associated with them per se, itā€™s more akin to invoking elemental forces and then directing it to a goal by your intent, not a lot of communication with it, at least not the kind your probably referring to and not something most people would understand until they have experienced it for themselves.

One method you can try for spirit communication is to first get a sigil of a spirit you want to speak with then follow the steps for the link above and have 5 or so questions written out you want answered by that spirit and when you get to step 4 ask your first question out loud then write down what comes into your head, no matter how weird or silly that might seem to you because that will most likely be the spirit talking to you, or if you have one you can use a voice recorder, thatā€™s always fun, especially the first time you begin ā€˜speaking in tonguesā€™ and have zero control over it. And when you start doing that on a regular basis youā€™ll also notice a big differences between your internal dialogue and whatā€™s coming from a spirit.

4 Likes

Yep, @ongalist the most important part of that, for your question, is this link:

There are links by members in that topic, this is worth reading, many people have had successes with it:

3 Likes

Bro could you teach me how to operate those magic operation in black pullet?,i really need it bro, thanks in advance, am new here and i searched for a long time but i failed, hope you will share your experience on how to do it bro.

Saritap parnisox ottarim.

Back whenever I work with that book, I used this chant like a madman, desperately trying to get things to open, but I was holding myself back and I didnā€™t believe in it at all. Thanks for reminding me of this publication.

Welcome to the forum @red_ball ! Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

Itā€™s intriguing, and bookmarked in my mind for later dealings.
#focuspocus

You used only sigil opening? What about words that are in book you should say when activating talisman, and about colors?

I used the right the colorsā€¦

Itā€™s been a while since I did this. I think said the words in the book but added my own as well

2 Likes

Can you describe the method how you use it?

I just made thing with the right colors and inscribed a ring ā€¦ the did the work. I left it on my altar for a few days afterwards ā€¦

Making it and putting your intent into it is the thing ā€¦

3 Likes