Taking Down Pedogate - Operation Hera

In for killuminati

3 Likes

Feel free to use this. House of cards death variant, Rat King to take them all down, the Rat Guard to deal with any magic they might be using, and the Linking sigil to tie them all together. I think it has some good synergies.

12 Likes

Wow, that’s powerful and very well-targeted, I just “conversed” with it - thanks!! :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s been done.

2 Likes

Hillary Clinton knows about PizzaGate/PedoGate, and guess what? She denied it all! Just listen to her speech below.

7 Likes

So, it appears as if this was a success…

Of course it’s not being covered by mainstream news, but if these reports are true then well done everyone!!!

https://www.davidicke.com/article/416844/238-arrested-major-hollywood-paedophile-ring-bust

9 Likes

Wow! Congrats everybody!

From: Trafficked In Hollywood: A PizzaGate Victim Tells All [video] – Starship Earth: The Big Picture

…after less than six months in office, President Trump has taken definitive action to stop pedophiles and human trafficking, which is as it should be. He reports there have been over 3500 arrests so far. And those were lower level members of the pedophile rings. The upper echelons will be coming.

Indeed, yes the “upper echelon” will get what’s coming as well.

7 Likes

I’m in.

Amaterasu is extremely in. I’ve posted her sigil in other post. She solely harnesses the power of the sun and she is willing to empower everyone’s workings during the day, as well as work diligently herself. She says that she will incinerate those carrying out these truly disgusting deeds and support everyone taking this initiative.

Ananke is also in. She tells me that she has already started in changing the fates of those perpetrating these acts.

I will also be sending my legions and various other gods to work on this task.

5 Likes

So are we going to keep doing this again and again?

I say we keep busy. The lower pedophiles have been brought to justice, but not the higher.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17937/not-fake-news-hillary-bernie-loretta-lynch-all-now-joseph-curl

3 Likes

Let’s not forget that we can DO more!

5 Likes

He/she isn’t wrong

He/she?

I didn’t know your gender :confused:

I’m he… lol. Maybe we can do something to make sure that they can’t maneuver out of the investigation that they’re in? After the whole sky thing.

It’s funny that these people are caught trying to perform ritual and call theselves (superior?) I just can’t see Bill Clinton or George W. meditating everyday or being clauraudient lol

Also, Hillary Clinton tried to see my astrologist friend, who has worked with other famous people… He skipped the appointment and slept in hahaha just goes to show you the height of her spiritual enlightenment.

2 Likes

Can or can’t? I have a couple ideas, pm me. That is because this working is already finished, at least until lady Eva decides to revive it

1 Like

They can’t I mean.

Okay, staying on topic, I did my rites tonight.

1 Like

So a RHP magician I know posted this. its anonymous so no idea how true it is but :wink:

7 Likes

Operation Hera was a tightly defined working that ran for 4 days, in order to make a concerted attack on this issue, people who wish to work against pedos in general (a laudable aim) might be better off starting a new thread, because this was organised and structured this way for very specific reasons.

Most recent possibly-related effects:

6 Likes

Don’t you just want to have a nice glass of wine when you see the effect of all your magical workings manifesting

4 Likes