Superpowers?

What do you mean

1 Like

If you’re replying to me then I was taught there are infinite timelines where we usually drift a bit through the different timelines near us but it’s possible to jump to timelines where anything’s possible, including timelines where you practice superhero powers. That doesn’t mean you can prove those powers to the world. Those type of timelines do exist, but I’m told it would be an impressive jump to enter those timelines.

2 Likes

So by timelines you mean on this plane of existence or on other planes of existence.

1 Like

I only have a basic understanding of the physics, but I think our timelines are in our plane.

1 Like

adam thoth has shared his videos on here of his telekinesis abilities which are pretty impressive and i am electrokenisis. so it yes it is possible.

5 Likes

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/telekinesis-progress/9034

3 Likes

Your electrokinetic?

2 Likes

yes and a few others

1 Like

my own self…i can blow breaker boxes and transformers when i pull alot of electricity. I can cause electrical storms and send jolts to other people.
I think my limit is that I limit myself. If i believe i can do it…i usually do.

Im also pryo.

4 Likes

Hmm like avatar style would be cool
"Today I Learned rock throwing with my mind and what ? Now I don’t have windows in my room lets learn fire element then I will don’t have a house! Yey!"
Now for real its hard to practice you will not be able to do Boom like terrorist and you will not throw rocks you need strong will and effects will be small not worth of effort if only for power but good for mind training :slight_smile: that’s my opinion

1 Like

That’s Hollywood and Television for you, something I personally had to get out my head when I first started down this path.

2 Likes

I myself can occasionally read minds, Granted I’m not sure if it’s one of the spirits with me… but for the time being I’m going to say it’s me.

And I can’t speak for @Eye_of_Ra or adamthoth but being telepathic was my dream ability to have since childhood.

I believe it’s our desires, if you want it enough it will happen. Shit I can say something go outside and within an hour it happens… occasionally :sweat_smile: Lol

3 Likes

Yes it is very possible, however typically the physical powers that humans are capable of having are the capabilities to control the elements. As we are physically generated with the 4 elements, we are able to control them. But it takes a shit load of practice. If you truly want to learn the arts of levitation, melting ice in the winter, controlling the weather, keeping ice cold in the heat, etc… read Franz Bardon’s “Initiation into Hermetics”… The book is forreal and I have played with it but was never disciplined enough to go through it as I was first starting and wanted to know more of the basic stuff. I plan on going into this in about a year or so.

3 Likes

“Initiation into Hermetics” = at least two years of hard workings :slight_smile:
I believe that everything is possible.

4 Likes

Bullshit XD

~the fear of death is a great issue for me, i would start to practice anything, if i would just know, that i would have all the time there is to do so.

Its not about cheating and willingly taken boredome, but for me: I’m almost 20, and anyone knows that in the mid or end 20s, your pike in youth disappears ALREADY.

So… i feel like: its over before i could ever use it.
Youth ends, before i could enjoy it completly, so even from a view of a person that wouldn’t mind mortality, because of whatever reason, even those people would have to agree: life is too damn short.

I look at my family, and they all are acting under horrendous illusions and sometimes plain stupidity
they believe, that they reached maturity and wisdom, but in actuality, are they just a bunch of sadly empty existences, who talk themself into their nothingness. They try to fool themself -and are successful with it! -They don’t get, that their slower minds, their skrinkened awareness, their dying hormon production and vitality, is the cause of their tiredness, which they mistakenly believe to be wisdom of some sort.
But aging, as we know it, brings only tiredness. It is death -the life leaving your very body, year by year, month by month…

Normal people are dying, but i wanna live.

2 Likes

Bumping this, I took it private to have time to try and clarify things and then when that didn’t work, clean it up a bit from the derailment. :thumbsup:

To do so would contradict the laws of nature or work around them. This takes an incredible amount of energy or very specific circumstances with very specific variables. So it’s possible but how much are you willing to give to have it?

This sounds like
"oh no, i won’t go through all the afford and learn swimming,
i better live a good life on land, and drown later on."

Not really convincing.

2 Likes

Or how many years of swim practice is he willing to put into this

How many years would a man need to build a house? (on his own)
8 years? 10 years? 11 years?
Do you think, that he wouldn’t appreciate what he would gain, once its finished?

2 Likes