Summoning Satan

If we can summon demons then why couldn’t we summon Satan the God of hell or can we and is he friendly?

1 Like

Which God are you referring too? And what do you mean we couldn’t? What stopping you?

3 Likes

We could summon anything. Because we ARE GODS

7 Likes

Many “demons” were once gods, so I mean technically you are.

But I’m guessing you mean JCI God, in which case you can summon Yahweh, though idk why you wanna

4 Likes

Personally i think yehweh is a waste of time.

1 Like

There are even different versions of God with a capital ‘G’.
You have the unmoved mover, the creator and causer of increase. There’s the All, the soul of everything at the same time. There’s the most high, the essence of good choices and ultimate truth, yaddah, yaddah…

The way I interpret that concept, you don’t summon God because capital ‘G’ God is everywhere and everything at all times. That essence is simply found through meditation and contemplation.

I’m a big fan of Zen. Try to relax your logical mind, take a few deep breaths, and just Be God. Its easier than it sounds.

1 Like

Title edited to Summoning Satan at OP’s request. :+1:

Thank you

Ah, you mean Satan. Of course you can summon him. Friendly is a different thing entirely though. When I interacted with what I believe to be him (made my own topic about this) he seemed very adament that I wasn’t ready to be where I was.

Use the search button and read others experiences

2 Likes

Thank you

Varnaxis may be able to assist, He was devoted to Satan in life and has become a powerful emissary in His new ascended state: