Spirt of "justice" and punishment

I have a somewhat unique situation- my children’s mother has been charged with numerous offenses ranging from drug charges to theft. Nothing ever sticks- just pleads out or gets off Scott free by snitching out all her friends. I really don’t care but my kids are involved as she keeps getting a wild hair to re try for custody and each time it costs me $1000s- they’ve already been taken from her and live with me but with each custody battle she somehow gains more and more ground- now she’s again being charged with felony theft and forgery. She’ll get off somehow- I do not care what people do really- but my kids are involved. I may need to re-read the goetia but who should I seek to evoke in the hopes that the powers that be will throw the book at her once and for all so me and my kids can live in realative peace without the ongoing custody rabble. It’s not about disdain for that person- make no mistake there’s plenty of that though- it is to prevent her from gaining anymore ground with the on going custody bs so my boys can live in peace.

2 Likes

Here some links to some justice deities, hope it helps.

Goddesses: Category:Justice goddesses - Wikipedia

Gods: Category:Justice gods - Wikipedia

2 Likes

It’s a start although I’m not familiar with most of them. Any listed in goetia? I need to review that

1 Like

Goetia wise the only one that comes to mind is Andromalius, So maybe him and few of the others mentioned above might work well!!

2 Likes

This looks like a ritual with king Paimon. She’s is obviously head strong and determined! Work with him so that he can convince her to leave you in peace and that the girls are better off with you under your care.

2 Likes

Belial for legal matters. King Paimon could work, too, by asking him to manipulate everyone involved in the decision making to rule in your favor.

4 Likes

Some mention a sacrifice offering to belial- what sort of offering is warranted? Also Mathers goetia says; Note well that this King Belial must have Offerings, Sacrifices and Gifts presented unto him by the Exorcist, or else he will not give True Answers unto his Demands. But then he tarrieth not one hour in the Truth, unless he be constrained by Divine Power. “constrained by divine power” is often considered demeaning to some practitioners including myself as it is basically asking recognizing jehohah as a supreme divine being and to seek protection there is considered demeaning and in my mind a touch hypocritical. Also make no mistake “fear” is not a concern but respect is- what precautions are advised out of respect and dare a neophyte such as myself attempt to evoke a great king?
Thoughts?

1 Like

Sorry to hear about this, what a horrible situation! I’ve worked with Belial a lot and I’ve put everything I know about him to date in this post, obviously my experience is far from “the final word” but i attempted to cover his preferences and general demeanour, both as I have encountered them and with reference to grimoiric descriptions, as thoroughly as possible:

2 Likes

Thanks for this gave it to a friend to use -his wifes company was ripped off by a friend.

I had some success using Horus of all things-The people who stole from my wifes shop at the time came in while we werent there and left a note saying sorry and the goods returned. I just evoked Horus to find and bring the “villians to justice”

1 Like