Spirits for drawing art

Hey, can someone tell me some spirits related to drawing skills, art and art theory ?

Thanks

4 Likes

Try The Muses Of Greek Mythology :slight_smile:

3 Likes

From the ars goetia can try working with.
Asmoday
Purson
Dantalion
vapula
Phenex
Glasya-Labolas
Naberius

The angels Sandalphon and Gabriel and i’m sure many others can help with that.

Anyone of these.

Hope that helps.

4 Likes

What would be the steps to working with them I’ve been curious. Just one simply prey to them?

1 Like

You can invoke them and let them draw ‘for’ you. Its how I do spirit drawings and is really fun to let the entity just have its say in drawing

3 Likes

Hmm perhaps start some basic research on them, see which of the 9 muses you are drawn too, then maybe some meditation and prayer work if you do things that way. Then see what develops :slight_smile:

1 Like

en.wikipedia.org4

1 Like

I already had one in mi d for quite some time but outside of Goetic workings I’m not certain how to go about things. Because you can’t evoke gods and beings of sort the same way correct?

I once believe I contacted Apollo through meditation and focus on him. Although he seemed angered at the idea that I did it just to see if I could.

Yeah some of them can be that way. They want you to know what you want or at least ask for advice, instead of calling them up for nothing. As there busy doing what they do. I’d say do your research, maybe look at different ritual invocations of a more pagan variety if your not familiar with that side of things. Again focus on and be vocal about your goal. Power of voice is important in greek workings.

1 Like