Some guy who works in my building scared me

There’s this guy that works, and lives in my building. He has always been very nice to me telling me where he lives. I just thought he was being polite.
Oh boy was I wrong. He took it upon himself to look up my number without my permission and call me from his private cell phone. He asks me if he can come look at some maintenance things. I was not fully awake and didn’t know what to say.
He comes upstairs and tries to woo me. I’m showing him what needs to be done. He then starts talking about prayer and that made me super uncomfortable. I couldn’t believe this was happening. I was ready to kill him for all of this.

1 Like

Did you tell him your not interested in him? Thanks but no thanks? Fuck off?
Do you believe him to be a valid physical threat to you? Or just another overzealous, annoying but ultimately harmless person?

And are you asking for advice on how to deal with him or are you just venting?

4 Likes

I don’t know if he’s harmless. I’m not certain I want to find out. I would like him to go away. He’s always given me the creeps. I want him to stay out of my apartment forever. I don’t think I can just say that, because he works where I live.

I’ve never used it, but this technique has gotten good results for other people …

Vovin’s Freeze Spell

3 Likes

You can try a hoodoo jar spell to make him go away.
Also you can also summon a demon like Vine, Sabnock, Malphas, or Halphas for protection and to make him leave you alone, or the freeze spell, :point_up_2:

4 Likes

Maybe he has everyone’s number in the building because he’s the maintenance guy? Do you mean your apartment number or your mobile number?

3 Likes

I’ve lived there almost 6 years, I’ve never had an employee call me on my cell phone from their cell phone. He’s the first. Even though I’m friends with a lot of the people who work there. I have put him in the freezer.

1 Like

For liking you? Maybe he lacks the social skills to be at ease around people he likes, so comes off as weird - it happens.

It all seems like crossed wires - he doesn’t know how to approach people without seeming creepy, you don’t know how to politely but confidently turn them down in a way that doesn’t create hurt feelings.

I agree this sounds like a perfect case to the freeze spell or something similar, death is a bit hard on him, are you going to just go round killing every guy you don’t want to mate with who approaches you? :wink:

11 Likes

He’s in the freezer as well as the planter ouside. The ministering part just made me feel super uncomfortable. I mean, anyone one who bothered looking around in here would see that I clearly have an alter. I have never shown an interest in him in the slightest. It’s like he’s suffering from delusions that I want anything to do with him. It used to seem to me that he was always watching me. If I walked out of my apartment and in front of the camera he’d come running.

1 Like

Yeah KI understand him phoning your mobile is a bit wtf?!! but you’re not registering what a fellow woman,Lady Eva, is telling you.

Perhaps this is an opportunity for you to face the facts of Nature ; SOME MEN (INCLUDING SOCIALLLY INEPT MEN) ARE GONNA FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE.

Now, ineptitude can unfortunately, in the minority of cases lead to boundaries being crossed and I mean physical touching (which is a big no no) and/or genuine stalking. Well, stalking is a crime eh. Is this guy a stalker? I don’t know. He hasn’t tried to touch you and he hasn’t harassed you as such so if you did go to the police over him at this stage you’d probably just be giving them a good long hard laugh.

I guess you could confront him but that would take balls, you’d have to say something like, "Listen I have to say, you seem to be interested in me and I must tell you, i’m not interested in you whatsoever and I find certain things that you’re doing uncomfortable ". It will establish correct boundaries and he will probably shit himself lol but it may teach him a valuable lesson. Yes you may make an enemy of him though so it’s a tricky one, maybe others can bring more feedback in on this.

In terms of what this forum is though, you need to develop divinatory skills imo to get further light shed on this situation for yourself.

This issue about him criticising your beliefs, well, personally that’s always a possibility in this monotheistic society but hey, people are stupid and that’s no big deal either, besides, again that sounds like he is using the lamest attempt to chat you up haha.

3 Likes

On a more mundane level, I would talk to the manager and ask how he got your phone number. I would also inform the manager that he was hitting on you and pushing religion on you, and you wont tolerate either of those things. Sometimes it helps to say something along the lines of, “I’m starting to think I might need a lawyer”. Lol, I’ve used that line a couple of times, and it’s amusing to see someones facial expression and overall demeanor turn very uncomfortable.

Zenifon is also correct that you need to say something to him, politely. This will set up a good legal foundation for you, should it be necessary in the future to contact an attorney or law enforcement, but let’s hope it never goes that far. You and the Landlord both have legal rights, and your first step should be to make sure this guy (and management) isn’t violating your rights under the lease agreement.

As far as the magickal side, try the freeze spell. Also, if I’m not mistaken, there’s a Goetic Demon who can make you “invisible”. In this case, invisibility means he simply wont notice you anymore.

5 Likes

First off, it’s better to come off rude and be safe then it is to be polite and in a situation. But you can be honest and just tell him the truth that you are not interested. Also let him know he made you uncomfortable and offended that he was pushing his religion on you.

4 Likes

so he managed to find your number and now wants to control your beliefs? seems like a obsessed stalker to me, you must tell him to fuck off, don’t be nice to him since that will only make him think he has a chance.

2 Likes

It’s one thing to approach someone in public where they can easily say “no eff off” and then get away. It’s a whole other thing to do this in your home. It’s better to speak to someone about a potentially uncomfortable topic in a place where they don’t feel trapped. For instance I approach my employees regarding performance issues in an area where they can easily get away and cry/hide if they feel like it.

2 Likes

Hey to the OP, what’s the latest on this guy?

1 Like

He’s been leaving me alone. I’ve only seen him once and I bolted in the other direction.

5 Likes

Just to be safe I blocked the guy’s number. I’m worried he may start to stalk me, but I guess we’ll see.

1 Like

Ok, maybe unblock it and do a divination on the outcome of blocking him…Imo but its your choices.