Solar eclipse August 21st 2017

Any ideas of spells and magick?

4 Likes
5 Likes

Eclipses are good for reclamation of power. I will probably be doing a Lilith working as the eclipse is one of her wonders :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yea im trying to decide what god or spirit to work with.

1 Like

For me, it will be something that incorporates the use of the black sun symbol.

4 Likes

I like the end of the video when he said its like arachny weaving webs. No wonder i had a break down. Full Moon lunar eclipse here i come.

2 Likes

Depens on your intent. Mines prosperity and abundance :).

1 Like

I’m doing Lilith :slight_smile:

What is her mirror like?

1 Like

Black. Dark. Challenging, safe… :)…

Ahh i want to experince that she soubds intresting.

1 Like

The dark mother herself… Mother of all demons and samael/Lucifers favorite wife. Queen of the night… when approached by her respect her. Like u would a girl u would date. Or a mother on her birthday/mother’s day… :). But tread carefully. She likes to challenge those who walk in the Darkness. For Queens can be ruthless. But succeed and as her child u will gain much success with lillith love. :slight_smile:

Would this be a good time to do a blessing on someone? I would think that the symbolism of darkness blocking the light would lend to less benevolent works.

1 Like

I am not sure. Honestly ive never worked with an eclipse

Me neither. I’ve never been concerned with what’s going on in the sky, never even did a full moon ritual. Celestial happenings are something I’ve been planning to incorporate more in my practice.

1 Like

)o( full moons are the best :blush: id say the eclipse is a power to unlock new beginnings

2 Likes

Sounds lovely.

1 Like

In the frame from the 20th to thr 22th, I will be physically and mentally put out in some afford,
to get things str8.
~Exercise, meditation.
And regarding the food: no grains, fats, protein, no soy drinks.

Just fruits and greens. And gallons of tea, made of sage and mugwort.[quote=“kiss-lamia-lilith, post:3, topic:14867”]
Eclipses are good for reclamation of power.
[/quote]

I hope so.

1 Like

Sounds good im going to try and evoke lilith & also start a new cycle in life.

1 Like