Settling Into the Current [The Path of Smoke]

Things are settling down a bit today. I feel more at ease with this current and I’m just focused on doing the work before me.

I’m still reading through the Black Book. I’ve just finished the section about the creation of the Talisman of Counter Creation and how to use it.

My morning sungazing ritual went well this morning. I’ve tried externalizing my Shadow Self around me in the darkness of my bathroom twice, but it feels more powerful to me when I do it in the sunlight itself. I’m not sure why, but I’m going to try it that way again tomorrow and see what results I get.

My Draconic Qigong form is really helping me work all the major muscles of my body in one sequence of movements. It’s really helping me strengthen my body, limber up, and store a ton of Qi.

Yesterday and today, I felt it was important to push the Qi not into my Dan Tien (the energy storage center at the navel), but down into the Dragon’s Womb (what I’ve started to call the obsidian dragon’s egg I imagined at my perineum). It seems to keep the Kundalini flowing much longer throughout the day and I feel it’s helping me “power up”.

Oh, and the weight really is falling off. I lost 17 pounds in 3 weeks. Time to start buying new clothes.

At this point, I’m focusing on raising my Kundalini as many times as I can, working through any limitations that come up, and opening my spiritual sight.

I’ll pick up an obsidian sphere for scrying soon to help develop my spiritual sight. I’m also pondering my altar set up right now.

5 Likes

I had more mundane stuff to do yesterday, so I spent the largest part of the day with those things.

I performed the basic Kundalini raising exercise a little later in the day than I normally do. It was a very nice gentle flowing heat. It completely relaxed me and I almost drifted off to sleep a couple of times.

I felt myself going to sleep, so I brought myself back enough and began another “round” of Kundalini raising through the chants I was given yesterday.

I did this over and over for an hour.

At the end of the hour, my body was warm and gently humming.

It felt so good, I decided to just take a little nap before I picked my girlfriend up from work for one of our regular “date nights”.

As I drifted off to sleep, I could still feel the Kundalini gently flowing through my body, empowering it.

I skipped my evening meditation for our “date night”, instead devoting myself for one night to my girlfriend. She’s been incredibly patient and wonderful through this process and I truly wanted to show her my appreciation.

Oh, interesting discovery …

We went out for Thai food last night. I ordered the Masamun Curry and it was delicious.

I noticed that the spciy heat activated my Kundalini.

I remember reading a study where people who eat spicy foods are generally healthier than people who don’t. Makes me wonder if activating the Kundalini is why.

I guess I’ll start eating more Thai and Indian food in the future.

2 Likes