Selling your soul for virtual possessions

3 Likes

8 Likes

I really was considering not showing my home to the forum but I really want to illustrate that you can acquire great things without making such a pact of selling yourself as a slaveā€¦ Belial gave this to me in 1 month and only because I swore to work with him on this plane and took him on as a mentor. Dont do it.

11 Likes

So now iā€™m confused there is such a thing as soul selling? I thought that really no entity wants your soul. And if so you have to declare it in the contract or can it happen accidentally if you are not careful?

I am a firm believer that you can offer your soul to a spirits service after expiration of your physical vessel.

4 Likes

Can you do it accidentally if you are not careful in pact making?

Treat the pact as any other contract. Our statement of intent is very fragile. This is why many horrific things can happen to the practitioner. If you wish for money which gets you into a car accident then you collect insurance money. Be specific as possible

2 Likes

gee thanks for the infoā€¦ I think i had the beginners luck when i made my pacts. or had a great intuition without knowing the risks because i stated exactly how my life is to be fixed. Through a better job and trough the success of my familyā€™s business without any harm whatsoever coming to any of them or me.
Ant it is starting to work exactly as i statedā€¦ But thanks for the warnings nonetheless!
And you met E.A.? How is he? PM me for that please! Iā€™m a bit of a fan of his work nowā€¦::star_struck:

1 Like

Lol go on youtube and type EAs tattoos. Thats me taking the video

2 Likes

In regards to selling your soul to any entity i think Master E.A. has been avoiding that perfectly because while i was watching your video a flash popped into my mind where i was seeing E.A. truly becoming a demonic king. He was raging with fire while he was gazing at the stars only when i saw Him become this great demon that was controlling every aspect of the universe and moving on to join the Gate Keepers and many other demonic overlords. WOW
This was the most powerful vision i ever had in my life besides my works with Belial And Axa Oddra
And also it is the first time master E.A. kinda showed himself in his demonic form. I mean truly WOW!

1 Like

You canā€™t sell your soul, what people mean by ā€œselling your soulā€ is a bit different thing actually and you can do it to more than one spirit.

Itā€™s more like giving your services to a spirit for eternity in more than one ways, or something like that. Itā€™s not like you lose your soul or anything. But itā€™s still a type of pact.

1 Like

You do not have to surrender your soul for any reason :triumph: we have an entire thread about this. Propagandists mostly reglious death cults of ze parasite have made this a mainstream idea that you have to give up all freedom after death to aquire power. This.is.not.the. case. :expressionless:

Debunking hollywood

3 Likes

I agree, no one wants to do that. If you want to follow an entity like that without gaining anything because you adore that spirit itā€™s fine by me, but if you donā€™t then thatā€™s also fine.

Willful devotion to a force is fine, that has its own benefits and ussally benefits both parties involved. This idea that ā€œyou will get NO WHERE in magick and achieve no real power till you surrender your soul to SATAN/SHAITAN/ FORCES OF HELL/DARKNESS!ā€ is bull.

I have a natual affinity to the elemental forces of fire and the planetary forces of Mars,Saturn and mercury energetic wise. These forces are easier for me to work with. That that mean i am bound to them and can not work with others no lol i work almost as well with the energies of Jupiter,the sun,moon and the other elements. Venus i need to become more acquainted with admittedly but that is a result of reactions to circumstance more than my own energetic makeup.

4 Likes

I agree here, donā€™t think that ā€œselling your soulā€ is true or useful. If someone tells you that then heā€™s no real magicianā€¦not even a tricksterā€¦

To a degree i agree, as pacts in various forms are a thing as we know. Even life long pacts. But again these are usually benifical to both parties involved and usually will involve empowering and strengthening of all parties involved if done right not a weaking of one or the other.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s true but a pact is a pact, even with bad terms for one party.

1 Like

Yeah this is why it is important to know the different between a pact and a Petition. Which Unfortunetly alot think they are the same thing Ɨ.Ɨ when i have time i may see about typing something up on it. If @Lady_Eva doesnt beat me to it. She has a good one on how to make positive pacts. :point_down:

5 Likes

Take a christian to yo house theyā€™ll like it then bam show them the altar room and bam, lock the door with them screaming inside (no im jk lmao)

Canā€™t wait till I am 18, to get my own altar.