Raphael bailed on me?

Actually, if you do it right, you’re just basically surrounding yourself with elemental fire energy, or solar fire energy, or holy energy depending on how you do it. It’s like wearing a wetsuit, slightly uncomfortable but not something that will hurt you.

5 Likes

Yeah I’ve been setting myself on fire for most of the day, I get a slight reaction but nothing significant. I’ve tried different colored flames too… nothing very effective in this case.

2 Likes

HI @anon25958869, This is a qabalistic guided meditation it’s lifts you up and then does the banishing: - YouTube

3 Likes

It’s not just the fire, but the intent behind the fire. Visualize it burning away everything that you don’t want attached to you, then blast it all off of you in a shockwave to get rid of whatever might be left attached.

6 Likes

Would it require for me to do a full evocation?

I can’t get into a meditative state under the current circumstances. This thing is a bit of a distraction lol

2 Likes

And yes, it’s all about the intend like @Anziel_Merkaba says.

2 Likes

Depends whats your idea of evocation?
Calling forth the presence of a spirit before you?
(Still an evocation and easy to manage works perfectly)
Or a full scale evocation with physical a manifestation involved?

All you need to do is scry into Lucifers sigil and chant his enn till he shows up.

2 Likes

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Though part of me does want to beat this thing myself, i guess if I connect with lucifer now, may be two birds with one stone as I have been considering it for some time.

3 Likes

I agree, become a living torch.

2 Likes

You can try fire. But some entities get fed through fire. If its a fire element entity. You have to try it and see what his response isnto the fire. If fire doesn’t work, you can try ice. If that doesn’t work you can just focus on bringing energy from the moon or sun into you. And push it away with that. If that doesn’t work you can project yourself astrally and see you infront of your body and rip it off or cut it to pieces. You can summon an entity or make a tboughtform to fight and kill it. You can focus on your energy and turn it toxic and into acid for this entity and kill it that way. You can bath in a cleansing bath, and use sage and smudge the be-jesus out of it. There are endless ways to rid yourself of the paracite. The only limits are your fear, doubt and imagination. Shit. You can have fun. Explode him from the inside. Or reverse the drain and drain HIM. Take his energy and feed off him. Make him your slave and drain your enemy and feed YOU. The possibilities are endless.

5 Likes

Then that means it is a fire element entity. You can’t fight fire with fire, so, what would be a fire element entity’s weakness?? Use that. Lol! Turn his balls into ice! See how he likes THAT!

3 Likes

They are many great ideas, thanks! However i’ve tried a few of them and didn’t work. In fact, the more i try and push back the more it goes on the offensive, wraps up tighter and sucks up more energy than before. No doubt best idea now would be to take it in on the astrals, but i am so badly drained i Can’t even attempt anything right now, let alone the fact i struggle to do most things as a beginner.

I don’t feel like I have too much time to study new ideas either right now, can even start to feel my immune system getting impacted. Feel like shit, look like shit, and even starting to feel physical pain today.

2 Likes

He’s manipulating your fucking feelings to feel that way. Push back and assert the importance of this as your number one priority.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for their input. You guys are awesome. And especially Nikki who came to the rescue.

It’s a good thing there are people to impart lessons in places like this. I learnt a valuable lesson that I probably would not have learnt by myself. I had been looking at the results of everything I was doing to see what worked and what didn’t work. Based on the reaction or the result I came to the conclusion that it worked or not.

However, this is wrong, because when I look to the place for the entity, there’s an element of expecting it will still be there and thus it will be, even if it was momentarily removed. It’s vital to believe that it has been being removed by the technique in order for any effect to remain. Lesson learnt.

2 Likes

Are you all sorted now? I’m just catching up on this thread, and dropping a reminder that visualisation = imagination, for the most part and definitely at first, so if you can hold an image long enough to daydream, you can, in fact, visualise effectively. :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah, it was removed from me. Today and coming days will be an ongoing effort to fix my mentality and keep it positive and firm. Because everytime I thought about it or the area it was attached to it keot reappearing. Maybe need to sort out my living space too, there’s some weirdness here.

2 Likes

That’s a challenge for all of us, believe me! :+1:

You may want to try this core affirmation by Robert Bruce:

“I am loved and I am worthy. I am safe and I am free. I am powerfully protected. I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.”

I have it on my clipboard and things like that are seldom coincidences. :wink:

And these:

Walk-through on creating wards:

4 Likes

I’ll read through it all now and get on it. Thanks lady Eva. :slight_smile::+1:

1 Like

You could try this also

Also if it is being stubborn you could try calling Michael to banish or smite it if it wont leave.

3 Likes

I love that affirmation @Lady_Eva. Thanks for sharing! I have used affirmations to change things about my thinking, in the past and value their abilities to help you change. I am definitely keeping that one.

2 Likes