Project: Evocation BlackList

Hey yall I’m going to be going back to work today. I may be able to do a few evocations on the bus while I’m on my way to the job. If not, it will have to wait till I get off after 4. Just saying so you guys won’t be like, "what happened? "

3 Likes

Yea, I lived in China for like 5 years. Something terrible happened to that Chinese enlightenment.

You should see what they do to their own country. 98% mental retards I tell you.

3 Likes

What about me? You did not evoke me yet.

I’m enjoying your evocations. I liked the Candyman one. I didn’t realize there was so much depth to Sailor Moon. I like the “hitmen”, Albert Wexler, Dexter Morgan, and Deadpool. They are true professionals.

3 Likes

Will do so tonight @CyberLord!

1 Like

Evocation of @CyberLord
Setting: My room

Message: It’s time to see the suffering of our people die. Demonic forces are sick and tired of seeing our people being treated like this(being shot, dying, mistreated, etc). It has nothing to do with the white people, it has everything to do with the dominant forces that exist trying to steer the world off course. This was only one of many events they used to thwart humanities Ascent (materialy and spiritually ). Study the Economy. Economic Ascent is critical to spiritual Ascent. If you don’t have money, how can people prosper? They start to wither and die off, the population being reduced. Financial Ascent is highly important to the Demonic realm for HELL ISN’T BROKE and neither should it’s denizens be broke. We are rich spiritually and we are bringing that wealth through the Anti Transmigratory flow from the depths of hell fire, to the bank accounts of our people. Not just black people, all people. I do not support racism, I hate it. It is another tool of the elite to thwar humanity from the demonic chosen path. The demons stand for seperation of Truth vs lie, not color vs color. Yahweh is responsible for that bullshit haha. I am cyber seeka and I have spoken :smiley:

That is all

End of Evocation
Next up, Al Capone!

7 Likes

Dude! That’s me! That’s really me! Praise Lucifer! Praise Azazel! Praise Papa Legba! Praise Belial! Praise King Paimon! Praise the ancestors!

You @Micah have a true gift. The spirits speak through you. The ancestors speak through you.

You have a bright and powerful future ahead of you, sir.

Peace and blessings!

8 Likes

@CyberLord if you hadn’t gave the idea and motivation (along with everyone else ) it would not be done :joy: so thank YOU!

I’m glad it resonated! :smiley:

2 Likes

That was some deep stuff you said by the way

2 Likes

They are using this shit now to divide people as much as they can. When I was growing up, no one talked about racism, at least not as much as they do now.

1 Like

Evocation of Al Capone
Setting: My room listening to a beat I made

Message: A man is not a gangster by shooting guns. He’s stupid if he does that only. A man is gangster by mindset! Wanna be a gangster? Start thinking like one, like a mafia leader. Strategetically consider who you have around you in your physical world and your spirit entourage. It is possible to be a one man empire, but it is difficult and has no room for slacking. Do not be betrayed by your gang members! This is important, make sure you can TRUST THEM. Gangsters are highly suspicious people who have incredible critical thinking skills. No matter what someone tells you, always investigate for your self the reports of your bookies/crew. Ammunition is important. You will enter into warfare at some point sooner or later. Uzis are not as reliable as the classic handgun/revolver. Uzis take a while to reload and trust me, when you are being shot at… You don’t have time to reload haha! You’ll be loaded full of bullets :joy:

Young Man, Gangster… Micah. The Original OG Is talking words of wisdom! Listen and heed them. AL Capone has spoken, bitches hahaha :joy:

End of Evocation
Next up, Clauneck!

12 Likes

A goetia spirit next?

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Evocation of Clauneck(My First Goetic Spirit)
Setting: My room. The place where magic happens. My Narnia

Message: Money is power. It is an exercise in magical proficiency. The mere desire to acquire wealth, is a symbol of power in its finest energetic form. Power is fertilized from this. The seed of desire! Why do so many people struggle with money magic? Because it lacks power!! Desire is completely seperate from pent up frustration tricked into believing its powerful by calling itself “want”! Your language gets the best of you. Manipulate it. The Vishuddha chakra controls the manipulation of language, that is, Evil Speech. Intelligent evil knows how to bring more wealth to through words. This goes beyond incantations, into Encantations(calling the words to come out of you from the Evil within yourself . It is the hidden power of the Vishuddha. How do you think Shiva destroys the world? He’s evil Hehehe That is all. Continue to evoke me.

End of Evocation
Next up, Krishna! :smiley:

12 Likes

Evocation of Krishna
Setting: Really? Must I repeat myself? Lol
You already know its in my room

Micah (M): Krishna, what is the most important thing I’m overlooking in this?

Krishna (K): Divine power!

M: Why do you say that?

K: The most horrifying thing is a calm Man that has divine power. When he gets angry, fear is summoned into the heart of the offender.

M: Why?

K: Fear is summoned when intimidation tactics don’t work. Wouldn’t you be afraid of someone you can’t intimidate and make afraid of you?

M: Maybe. It depends on who it is.

K: It depends on your power. The less powerful you are, the more fearful you will seem/act.

M: How does this apply to horror entities?

K: Horror entities sole purpose is to intimidate their victims into giving them Life Force. This way the grow stronger in the moment. They themselves don’t actually get stronger on a regular basis like humans do. They have no spirit. They are shades…Thoughtforms.

M: So these entities are not human. They grow stronger…?

K: In the moment. And the moment is eternal.

M: They are on a different timeframe then us!

K: Exactly. “Spirit” is a term meaning “perception of time”. When I say they have no spirit, they have no perception of time that is similar to humans.

M: Ok gotcha. Thank you Krishna, you may depart.

End of Evocation
Next up, is John F. Kennedy!

7 Likes

Evocation of John F. Kennedy
(35th U.S. President )
Setting: Come on now.

M: What is your opinion of the America of 2017?

JFK: This great nation is declining. I love America but I must speak the truth. There are too many issues and not enough people solving them. Too much meddling in international affairs of other countries.

M: Would you please elaborate?

JFK: The poor are out on the street, while welfare keeps them down. Jobs are lacking and the trade industry is falling as no one wants to buy goods from America. Everything is now, “Made in China”. What happened to our American spirit? This is one of the greatest countries on earth built through blood, sweat, war, and more blood! We can not let America decline and liberty fall. Lady Liberty is crying right now because of the state of this great country.

M: It has to do with the Justice system doesn’t it?

JFK: Exactly! Lady Justice is angry at the Legislative and Supreme Court For not adhering to our mantra “with liberty and Justice for all”. It is not a pledge, it is a creed that the forces of the Universe expect the Nation to keep! Citizens are never at fault for the blunders of leadership… They take the consequences. Why? There is strong magic to turn just eyes away from the Evil doer and toward the innocent. Lady Justice was not always blind (hint, hint )…

M: So magicians, especially American ones, need to stand up and do what?

JFK: Fight for Justice! She isn’t just a concept! She is an actual being. Heck, a Tarot card is bearing her name. Selfless service using black magic will eliminate most of the problems in legislature. Why do you think they can’t work together? It’s so magical war between the powers that be, and their will(will of the people ). So many Thoughtforms float around in Congress, no body knows who’s thoughts are who’s which lead to stupid laws being made. Stand up for Justice!

M: What is your message for America?

JFK: America the Beautiful, I love you and miss you. Although I am dead, I STILL have channels I can speak by, like this one. Have no fear for the coming times. I believe that no matter what happens to this great land, we the American Spirit, will rise again… More beautiful, more stronger, more compassionate than what we once were. That is my message to America.

M: Thank you Mr President, you may depart.

End of Evocation
Next up, Abraham Lincoln!

12 Likes

Evocation of Abraham Lincoln
(16th U.S. President )

Message: I did not get shot in the head for this. In this America, I do not see the one I envisioned! Equality is lacking for ALL people. In my Ascent, I wanted the nation I was in to politically get its self together so it could Ascend with me… Political Ascent, so to speak. For a short while, it did. Things started developing and moving along. After I passed, things fell apart. From that time on America has seen its ups and downs, cities have burned to the ground and have been built up in their place. The American people have advanced in the name of Hell and have overcome many obstacles. Now they are stagnant! Not many magicians remain in this fine country. I was doing magic back then… Think Skull and Bones. But this nation needs to step its magical game up if it expects to avoid war and survive the next century. It needs a national cleansing Etherically of various poltergeist. This country is strong and is driving forth the flames into everlasting glory of prosperity!
Abraham Lincoln has spoken.

End of Evocation
Albert Einstein, is Next!

9 Likes

Evocation of Albert Einstein
Setting: In the dark. Really tired…

Message: It’s about time you evoked me. I have to say that magic is indeed becoming the next science and it is Ascending! Magic and science are becoming one. The nature of reality is becoming apparent and pretty soon my theory of relativity will become obsolete. It was suitable for the Current Aeon, but not for the one that is coming. New genius will arise and overtake what is known. Uranus will be explosive and active not just in astrology terms, but in physical terms as well! Science will learn more about Uranus and this will blend and tie in well with astrology. Metaphysicaly, it is the planet of New beginnings, starts, aeons, ages, Age of Aries. We are actually in Pisces season (age). The next century will see an change and installment of the Age of Aries and as you all know Aries is explosive, fiery, which exactly describes the nature of Uranus. Leadership is and will be a important topic in this coming age. Expect magicians to be striking out on their own more… Only to fall by the wayside and die. If you have found your place to call home, THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO STRIKE OUT AND LEAVE! Uranus is unpredictable and will shoot anything that moves before its time. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
That is all.

End of Evocation

10 Likes

I gotta stop guys. I’m sleepy and tired… Will continue tomorrow

6 Likes

Wait… What?

1 Like

What does he mean die and get shot?

2 Likes