Practicing at the end of your strength

How many of you believe in the POWER of practicing something when you feel like you truly cannot go on? Will you perform a ritual at the end of a shitty day, knowing that you MUST step up instead of slide backwards? Will you choose to get back up after you are reamed for doing something wrong? Will you relentlessly search for the un-obvious option after the only options you see are taken away?

Do you believe in the power of ramming your own limitations up their own collective backsides? Do you believe in doing the same to the limitations of others?

Do you believe it’s worth it to run yourself past the bleeding edge?

6 Likes

I do.

Yes. I don’t let my emotions control my practice. I control both.

I will because I am not weak.[quote=“Anastasiya, post:1, topic:13106”]
Will you relentlessly search for the un-obvious option after the only options you see are taken away?
[/quote]

Yes.[quote=“Anastasiya, post:1, topic:13106”]
Do you believe in the power of ramming your own limitations up their own collective backsides? Do you believe in doing the same to the limitations of others?
[/quote]

Yes to both.[quote=“Anastasiya, post:1, topic:13106”]
Do you believe it’s worth it to run yourself past the bleeding edge?
[/quote]

DEFINITELY

4 Likes

That’s sort of the definition of willpower.

Especially if I’ve had a bad day, I go and make the next one better.

Yes. Depending on what happened I’ll use the individual that “reamed” me as a stepping stool first.

Never didn’t.

Yes and yes, though only if they’re ready. No use randomly breaking people.

Have, do, and will do.

3 Likes

I wholeheartedly agreee with you both, @Micah @valkarath and @Nagathex :purple_heart:

Edit…

Omg im dumb sometimes, im so sorry all. I meant to tag @anon68160656, our other beloved V person xD

I probably do agree with you, Valkarath, but I won’t make you answer

I’ve been looking at waaaayyyy to much paperwork today, all the things are muddling together

Edit AGAIN

Wtf is going on?! Why must you garble my typing so, phone? I mean, I’m glad to call attention to my friends, but jeez, maybe i need to shut off my channelling valve for a while xD

3 Likes

That wasn’t valkarath lol

1 Like

Omggggggggg dies

1 Like

Me too, me too

Damn. Talk about synchronicities lol

1 Like

dies more hiya! sheepish grin

2 Likes

Don’t worry, @Anastasiya. We love ya … even if your phone is obviously possessed. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Geez not another phone possession smh

2 Likes

Gurl you better that white sage

1 Like

Yes to all! Burn those neurons, give rise to your own reality through the fire… :sunglasses:

That said, taking time to replenish energy is as important as doing things that burn it up, or rely on ceaseless exertion of Will.

3 Likes

Physical power and magickal power are two different things. Not wanting to work is the mundane world tearing you back from progress.

Do you think that is air you are breathing?

I do. I strive to be an incarnation of endurance and determination. My will does not bend and that is a core part of my power.[quote=“Anastasiya, post:1, topic:13106”]
Will you perform a ritual at the end of a shitty day, knowing that you MUST step up instead of slide backwards?
[/quote]

After a shitty day in the fantasy land most people interact with each other in I am eager to have a respite into reality, so I must engage in my spiritual practice.[quote=“Anastasiya, post:1, topic:13106”]
Will you choose to get back up after you are reamed for doing something wrong? Will you relentlessly search for the un-obvious option after the only options you see are taken away?
[/quote]

I do. I am an entrepreneur, so the ability to do these things are critical to my success.

Absolutely. Denial of limitations has granted me strength as well as freedom. One of my greatest goals is to make my environment a direct product of my intentions., and I like to be surrounded by strong, bold people, so I absolutely challenge the limitations of others to achieve that end.

It is the only way I am aware of to get what I want out of life.

2 Likes