Power sensing topic

@Jake … Your energy is strong, bright emerald hue. Beyond the darkness behind you stands a guy Fawkes mask, yet looking past his menacing eyes shows a huge bright white light, followed by a prism color swirl.

1 Like

That is amazing thank you. But fuck im having a hard time interpreting it.

1 Like

The mask was more all white, that is no goatee, but eyes were the cosmos. Perhaps your headed toward creation, or one that deals with it. Venus is typically green … And today is Friday. The emerald tablet I’d a short statement on alchemy per Thoth and Hermes, and Thoth eyes are said to be that of indigo or stars. Green can also be representative of earth magic or the north direction.
Best interpretation I can give.

1 Like

Thank you brother. Much apreciated

1 Like

@Micah
Hi man.
Last time you did a reading for me about what was blocking me from my destiny.

I was just curious if you could go more indepth about what my destiny entails. You mentioned stuff about meeting my godself and becoming a genius, but what else do you see?

1 Like

@anon9236988
:eyes:
Sry, but I got another question for Azazel :joy:

1 Like

What is it?

1 Like

Scroll up, it’s the one bout Otessa.

1 Like

Lol, he says “yes and kinda no.”

1 Like

kinda no?

1 Like

“Minor difficulties.”

1 Like

Got another one.
Is the Illuminati going to be overturned?
@anon9236988

@Epsilon_The_Imperial
I see Nikola Telsa sitting at a desk. Thinking so hard, hes producing sweat.
Formulas are on the chalkboard. Papers scattered everywhere.

Like him, its gonna take work. Thinking work. You must research, think, and disocver. Plain and simple.

Thats all i see. Thinking, working, and reasoning

1 Like

Hmmm
what bout godself?

Dis question is crucial @anon9236988 lol.

1 Like

Anyone wanna trade?

1 Like

I will

1 Like

The vision was really animated. Was kinda cool.

Saw a staff being slammed into the earth, which in turn shattered around it. Pan up to the person holding it. You. The vision rewinds to you chilling with a cat, a book and some tea, lotus position.

1 Like

Anybody wanna give me a read?

1 Like

@KingOfHearts616, I see an initial burst of yellow, then pitch black. I try to swipe left to a sunny park day to sense you but I’m obscured by black again. I light a match and see a forked tongue vibrate a couple inches away, thrn light as a torch and a huge black reptile is staring at me.
I shift out so everything is sideways and call out to you despite the dismay of the reptile I ride.
All is under water but light exists.

1 Like