Power sensing topic

Saw the pair of theater masks (smiling, frowning), smiling more prominent. Yellow-Orange shifting to green. Receptive but strong.

3 Likes

Eh I need to look into green now… Not the first time its been mentioned… Emerald green?

2 Likes

A witch I know recently explained color magic … Spells of certain colors … Sometimes represent the element, but sometimes indicate season/weather.

3 Likes

Green … Earth, heart chakra, balance from red and blue. Venusian.

3 Likes

Mind my asking what colour green? If its emerald green I have an idea.

2 Likes

Emerald.

2 Likes

Ah. Perfect then. Thank you, that solved a question I had

2 Likes

If I meditated on ultra instinct I wonder what would happen… Anyone wanna join me?

1 Like

I’m not sure what ultra instinct is.

2 Likes

What’s ultra instinct?

1 Like

Holy shit wait seriously? I got that same feel heavy af from the woods around my house; I could only put that it was something of the fair folk, as only ever do I get freaked out by things like a wild hunt. Mayhaps there was a holiday of sorts last night?

2 Likes

Also, anyone want a reading? I’m about to let open the ritualistic weekend gates of Anu-Apsu-Tzu’Rhun’Ti. So, it should get fun soon.

3 Likes

Sure I’ll take one. :blush:

1 Like

Yeah the hill on the outskirts of the valley aparantly is known by the locals for always haveing weird stuff happen and having a very unwelcomeing feeling. Seemed that feeling just spread to the valley that night.

I hadn’t thought about that before, but yes verywell could have been and might acount for the strang occurrences in the woodson that hill.

1 Like

@Semyaza when I tried reading you I saw the color blue. A brighter shade. And someone lighting a candle that’s sitting on a desk with a match, blow the match out, sit down at the desk…and look up at…a mirror. Lots of focus and confidence

Do you have a scrying mirror that you’re planning to use soon? :confused:

That’s all I got.

1 Like

I’d like one if you don’t mind.

2 Likes

I see a man sitting in a worn down chair, staring at something on a coffee table. He’s speaking out loud to himself. Swirls of red, many shades of it. Bright pulses of black and gold like little fireworks. The energy feels so heavy, I can barely lift my head. At the same time I feel comfort and excitement from it.

2 Likes

That’s somewhat similar to what I felt. Not quite the same.

2 Likes

Firstly, @Narsonix, I have… fed, recently to recharge myself. I believe this is similar to what @JezebelleMoon gets, as afterwards I will open a specific gateway for this power. Good for the both of you! Also, I tend to mix the lifebloods with coffee and/or milk.

3 Likes

A moment for readings.

1 Like