Power sensing topic

I feel like your gonna go left or right on the tree rather than straight through.

1 Like

@Narsonix
felt like poking a balloon, ur energy feels kinda blue… sky blue but a little darker

i smell wet hair. seems like you like crystals, especially one that was fashioned into an arrowhead. i see you dancing? the macarena? lol

do you make your own candles? i see you ripping the paper off of crayons

i think this was just my mind butting in with the idea of an aquarium… but do you have an aquarium? also saw a brightly glowing jellyfish?

1 Like

Andramelech will make your evolution faster.
But it will result in Chaos.

Asmodeus will be slow but fun.
Pick ur poison.

1 Like

I plan on exploring the entire thing lol

1 Like

That’s what I like to hear :wink::ok_hand:

1 Like

Yes. I must have all of it

1 Like

A golden koi fish with scales that look like sunlight, swimming in small circles within a lotus pond. Slowly it raises up and becomes a dragon. It stretches and yawns, then plucks a deep red apple from a nearby tree. He speaks and I cannot understand the words, but it rumbles with power and sounds like warm older male voice. A little girl with long brown hair and a flower tucked behind her ear approaches him slowly from behind while trying not to giggle. He pretends not to notice her as she launches at him in an enthusiastic hug. He laughs and it vibrates his whole body. The little girl nuzzles his flank and walks to sit on his head. They fly over a peaceful hilltop village and then over a cerulean sea so calm it almost looks like a mirror.

2 Likes

Asmoday, cannot say enough good things about him. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh my how Lewd.

2 Likes

That’s awesome, I often comment on jellyfish that glow and recently brought back ocean water for a scrying pool. I joked about Leviathan and making a seaweed candle, and I am building a crystal collection.

1 Like

He likes to flirt at me but has always been a gentleman.

1 Like

:open_mouth: ohhh neato! :open_mouth:

i think the dragon is Lucifer

we’ve had a dynamic kinda like the one between the little girl and the dragon recently too! I’ve been randomly “sneaking up” on him to bug him with various things and he has popped up suddenly various times to help me with my workings the last few days.

was planning to officially ask him to be my mentor today too

thanks for the awesome reading! :smiley:

1 Like

It felt like him, but I wasn’t sure.

1 Like

Or just me picking up on the lost feeling you have…

1 Like

i’ve become fairly nocturnal recently and i’ve always felt close to the moon :slight_smile:

yes but moreso i’ve been busy getting over my anhedonia and reigniting my lust for life, which so far has been successful

not with a person, but with the path i’ve put myself on in the last few weeks, yes

also have been considering attracting a romantic relationship lately

thanks for the read :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could someone read my love life?

1 Like

If you read me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :laughing:

I see you and another male… You seem annoyed… Trying to get away but he keeps following… Then you run into another one… Seem interested but the same thing… But om the horizon I can see dawn coming… Instead of a sun its a man.

2 Likes

@KingOfHearts616 your solar plexus is very bright, one of your brighter chakras ATM. I also sense an angelic being near you, has good intentions as well. You’re a house for darker forces. Don’t forget balance.

3 Likes

Really? Mind if I ask if you have an idea of the identity?

Odd, thank you. Maybe all the rage I’ve been storing…

1 Like

It’s the warrior chakra. Or that could be an indication to work on it. One of the two.

No idea. Just some form of lighter presence.

1 Like