4 Likes

lovely, thank you. :slight_smile:

Which again, confirms him to be a living legion. :smiley:

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berioth

3 Likes

Thank-you dear :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

If anyone is trying it remember ā€œzorgeā€ it is read like zodorhe. The incantation is powerful and changes the vibration of the space nearby

4 Likes

Another thing you could do is look up the Bible verses where Michael is mentioned, pick the one that suits your goal and then look it up in a hebrew bible. If you do this you will know what you are saying but at the same time can consciously detach yourself (because I assume you donā€™t speak Hebrew) In that way it more or less ā€˜isā€™ like an Enn.

4 Likes

Well let me just put it to you that is FANTASTIC because I have always felt that the Enns had an enochian ring to it. Enn (Enn-ochian). So there is a very real possibilityā€¦ā€¦ now that really is encouraging lol

2 Likes

Enā€™oā€™chiā€™an,
is a spirit language. :wink:

Always was.

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berioth

1 Like

Yup I can see it now! Awesome

1 Like

That is a good question. I donā€™t call on the archangels anymore, but when I did in the past, I just used their names ( did my best to pronounce them correctly) and invocation rites with their particular candle. That is something Iā€™ve wondered about. If their is a demonic language wouldnā€™t there be an angelic tongue as well?

1 Like

You mean Enochian?

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berion

1 Like

So youā€™re saying they all speak the same language?

I guess I wouldnā€™t have to be too fluent in Enochian, they all seem to understand different languages. Most of my spells I use with the demons, are written in Latin, Iā€™ve used Italian. Sometimes French, as I tend to be cryptic, also English.

1 Like

No,
Demons donā€™t speak Enochian.

Enochian is a celestial Language.

They understand it,
and will accept it as a form of conversation,
but to be fair,
you could simply stick to your natrual language and still be understood.

In terms of Spellwork it does make a difference however.

And,
to be fair,
all of that is viewed from this planeā€™s perspective.

From the Spirit perspective,
this whole Language thing is strange anyway,
since we humans speak so many different ones,
for no apperent reason.

But if you want to speak Demonic Tongue,
look into Nabatean.

If you canā€™t find any good source for that,
Sumerian works generally aswell.

Itā€™s the closest to Demonic you can find around here.

:wink:

But Enochian isnā€™t exact angelic either.
Itā€™s most accurate from human perspective you will find currently.

If you really want to understand spirits of the other races,
youā€™d have it easier by invoking Foras.

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berion

4 Likes

Interesting. Iā€™ll look into that, however I have no problem communicating with them, that isnā€™t an issue, but knowing a language that is close to their own tongue would be awesome. In fact I have heard spirits speak to me in languages I did not understand, so maybe I will call on Foras. Tyvm.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not an expert on language by any means but this wouldnā€™t surprise me at all. There are more languages connected than you might think

For example when I started studying runes I was already familiar with buddhist chanting and I quickly realized that thereā€™s a lot about how runes work that are extremely similar to buddhist sanskrit chants

Then I started studying the linguistics behind runes and found out scholars with better skills than me have indeed discovered similarities between the language of runes with hebrew and sanskrit so it wasnā€™t my imagination

Which was pretty mind blowing to me at the time

More archeological evidence is coming out that are forming connections between the pre christian northren european practices and hindu especially in Russia

Now weā€™re probably a long way from making final conclusions based on archeology vs personal gnosis but there seems to be a connection possibly a shared ancestry if you go back far enough in time

Now demons and angels definitely have a shared ancestry if you view demons as fallen angels so it makes sense their languages would have similarities at least similar enough they could converse with eachother

And if anyone feels threatened by my above example I just challenge you to do the research yourself

All Iā€™m saying is itā€™s very possible the two languages are connected and it warrants further investigation

5 Likes

well explained SpaceStranger.

Indeed,
thatā€™s probably a good way to convey the understanding of it.

A new Form of Live is emerging,
and soon Humany will expand into forms theyā€™ve only considered Legend or Dream for the last millenia.

So,
when the new cycle spawns itā€™s fruit and humany walk between planets,
this language weā€™re currently speaking in,
will become ancient and mystery.

Just try to see it through that scope,
and itā€™s a lot less difficult to understand than.

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berion

1 Like