Pictures of Altars

Thank you i understand now great alter well done

1 Like

I remember he raised the dead doesn’t that make him a necromancer.

2 Likes

Good point…! I dont know to be honest. he was certainly a ‘strange’ guy, nice too by all accounts. Its always the decent ones that get the shit. Do something bad and hey you’ll be celebrated, do something good and well, you may well get crucified.

Sometimes i wonder who really is the left hand path - bad is good and good is bad it so often seems in this world.

Ty for the compliment.

J

4 Likes

Mine is kinda like this lol

1 Like

How do you draw so much blood? I fucking hate cutting myself.

2 Likes

The thread:
http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/improv-bleeding/

For real: i don’t think 1-3 drops of blood will suffice in any way,
it used to be common to do massive blood sacrifices, and 5,10, 25ml shouldn’t mark a significant loss of blood. ~i mean: you gotta loose 2-3L(=2000-3000ml=0,53-0,79gallons) to reach life threatening amounts.

I manged to do even with just a few ml to create enough “paint” to write upon a DIN A5 size paper.

9 Likes

Your Altars are beautiful too.

3 Likes

Glad to see I’m not the only one who uses syringes. I hate slicing myself, as its distractingly painful and brings me out of my trance. It might not be the easiest method for everyone but as a former IV user I can’t really see doing it any other way.

8 Likes

I don’t even use blood and you can pretty much ask anyone and they will tell you I can effect change with godlike force and almost immediately. So in my opinion blood is a matter of personal choice that I find unnecessary. However I understand the psychological effects it has on ones magick so to each his own. Cheers!

9 Likes

Here is how my alter is set up

As for the second image it is based on sigil of list by succupedia. Thank you for the idea succupedia

27 Likes

My altar changed, along with myself and my practice.

33 Likes

My Witches Altar

34 Likes

Very nice!

13 Likes

new set up

34 Likes

I love purple, it’s my favorite color

6 Likes

yea i decided to rock the purple and pink for a little while

4 Likes

I like it